Who is the weakest Naruto character that can beat Seras Victoria?

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on July 24, 2011. Last post by TheRedRose 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,328 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Seras' stats

-Supersonic + ,blitzed a group of Nazi vampires that were casually dodging machine guns bullets
-Destructive capacity is most likely large building lvl,as she was able to take down the Nazi zeppelinn with Harkonnen and was able to harm the Captain when explosives didn't do .
-Strenght was able to lift Harkonnen II and to rip people to shreds with her bare hands

I am going with Killer Bee,Naruto  or even 

Rules
Genjutsu is on 
Everyone is in character
Location;
Post by Fehafare (9,301 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Lol i says Killer B with help of Eight-tails, and i am not sure maybe anyone with genjutsu but last time i checked vampires are immune vs ilusions so. Anyway anyone who has contro over that tailed-beast can do it. But for other i don't see any chances.
Post by raikagebee (342 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Shes hypersonic+ when she becomes a true vampire 
Post by UnHoLy_CruSadE (294 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I'd go with Rock Lee.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@UnHoLy_CruSadE said:

I'd go with Rock Lee.

only after a bag of weed, and a bottle of 1967 Scotch wiskey. he rapes her.
@raikagebee said:

Shes hyper-sonic+ when she becomes a true vampire 

No she's not ,all her speed feats are blitzing nazi vamps,dodging bullets and that's it. 
The Nazi blitzing would maybe put her at supersonic + but even that is generous judging  Zorin Blitz(how convenient her name is) said that the soldiers were scared when seeing and were near motionless due to that.
Even Alucard only has supersonic speed and hyper-sonic reaction time.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

im thinking kakazu

Post by UnHoLy_CruSadE (294 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:
@UnHoLy_CruSadE said:

I'd go with Rock Lee.

I wonder what's gonna happen to him if he unlocks he's gates after being doped. XD
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@UnHoLy_CruSadE said:
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:
@UnHoLy_CruSadE said:

I'd go with Rock Lee.

I wonder what's gonna happen to him if he unlocks he's gates after being doped. XD

That actually happened in one of the movies after he ate a bonbon with alcohol in it. Sh*t got real lol
@mrassh0le:  
The Millenium soldiers were dodging bullets very very casually and Zorin is above them in speed, Seras blitzed the shit out of everyone in her true form. 
Alucard is hypersonic.
@raikagebee said:
@mrassh0le:  The Millenium soldiers were dodging bullets very very casually and Zorin is above them in speed, Seras blitzed the shit out of everyone in her true form. Alucard is hypersonic.
How is Alucard hypersonic? In anything more then reaction time.
And yes she blitzed Zorin but nothing indicates Zorin is hypersonic aside from the fact that she should be faster then soldiers which only means she should be above supersonic.
bump
@MrASSH0LE: She definitely is faster, she was blitzing the soldiers before becoming a true vampire. Shes obviously hypersonic.
@raikagebee said:

@MrASSH0LE: She definitely is faster, she was blitzing the soldiers before becoming a true vampire. Shes obviously hypersonic.

1.You got this from the OBD.
2.As I said blitzing somebody who is supersonic only makes you supersonic+, even if those soldiers were above supersonic and they were supersonic + it would still only make Seras supersonic +.Do you have anything to debunk  this argument?
@MrASSH0LE: When did I ever say I got this from the OBD? If what you say is true and the OBD also say this, I find it hard to believe I am wrong.
@raikagebee said:

@MrASSH0LE: When did I ever say I got this from the OBD? If what you say is true and the OBD also say this, I find it hard to believe I am wrong.

The fact that you quote word for the explaination of the OBD as to why the Seras is hypersonic only days after Seras was given a profile leaves me suspicious.
The other thing is that you fail to understand that simply being faster then supersonic does not make you hypersonic.
They are several classifications within the  supersonic range
Mach 1,Mach 1.2 ,Mach 1.3 ,etc.
Even if she blitzes a Nazi it doesn't mean she is supersonic ,she is probably just at Mach 1.2 and the Nazis are at Mach 1.2. 
Even if a character was supersonic basically above Mach 1 and she blitzed him it would stil only make her supersonic +.
Let us say that the character moves at Mach 1.2 to blitz him all she would have to do is move at  Mach 1.3. 

Now blitzing Zorin, there is nothing indicating Zorin is any faster then the Nazis .We know her powers are greater then theirs but again nothing indicates she is above them in speed.And even if she was Seras still did not blitz her as Zorin was near motionless and scared by Seras.

And that is why your argument is bogus.no offence
Post by Fehafare (9,301 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Lol i low how threads turn out like this the "Who is the weakest Naruto character that can beat Seras Victoria?" thread turned into the "Is Seras hypersonic" thread, 
one of the most funny turnings is the Dante vs Orochimaru thread after a few stomps posts in Dantes favor it turned into  the "Is Orochimaru Michael Jackson" thread,  
anyway instead of aguring till the next year just post a character that could beat her and talk about it then. 
@Fehafare said:
Lol i low how threads turn out like this the "Who is the weakest Naruto character that can beat Seras Victoria?" thread turned into the "Is Seras hypersonic" thread, one of the most funny turnings is the Dante vs Orochimaru thread after a few stomps posts in Dantes favor it turned into  the "Is Orochimaru Michael Jackson" thread,  anyway instead of aguring till the next year just post a character that could beat her and talk about it then. 
Fine Pain does it.
Post by CodeSaint (269 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I think Sasori.
@CodeSaint said:
I think Sasori.
how
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel