Who is the toughest out of these 6 characters?

Topic started by Nerx on Jan. 15, 2010. Last post by Sinister_Noob 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Taken from the Power 6  

Holy Shounen Trinity 
-One Piece : Money D. Luffy 
-Naruto : Uzumaki Naruto 
-Bleach : Kurosaki Ichigo 

and the rest 
-Hunter X Hunter : Gon  
-D-Grayman : Allen Walker
-Katekyo Hitman Reborn : Sawada Tsunayoshi  

In these categories:
Destructive Capacity 
Damage soaking 
Overall
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: as in how much damage that they can soak, or how much defensive manuever do they got?
@cfatalis said:
" @Nerx: as in how much damage that they can soak, or how much defensive manuever do they got? "
I will put in three categories  

Destructive Capacity 
Damage soaking 
Overall
@Nerx said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Nerx: as in how much damage that they can soak, or how much defensive manuever do they got? "
I will put in three categories   Destructive Capacity Damage soaking Overall "
destructive capacity ichigo: no one actually blown a large stone tower by going godzilla right?, and it can do more dps than kyuubi naruto, kyuubi naruto needs to charge, ichigo just blast the shit out of whatever

damage soaking: both ichigo and luffy mainstay power, slashed through the chest?, check, bursting blood all over?, check, for ichigo, DIED? check he got way better each time he die
as for luffy, getting hit by improbable things? check

overall: tie, i think between ichigo and luffy
How about versatility?
@Nerx said:
" How about versatility? "
in terms of versality tsuna

precog, jet booster, , the power to beat other power , flame cannons, it's a matter of who has more power
@cfatalis: Precog and fire is an original mix IMO [ the power to beat other powers?]
@Nerx: only in reborn verse i think, he can extinguish other people flame, and the fact that all power there is some sort of flame , although some flame is more symbolic than the others literal application

(notice how i was fanwanking ala DBZ and comic fanboy by equalizing everything, ALUCARD IS NOT AN OMEGA CLASS MUTANT !1!11!)
@cfatalis: Interesting method man 
@Nerx: true, it's rather suprising on how much you can satire over fanboy's method here's another one

goku can it to alucard because alucard have ki which exist in all living creature

undead, alucard is a freakin undead
@cfatalis: They have battler's powers against facts and proven arguments xQ
@Nerx: eh? battler prove facts, rather than going against it, in their debate mostly it's battler saying how it could be done without magic .eg the logical way

yes YOU ARE WRONG
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @Nerx said:
" @cfatalis said:
I will put in three categories   Destructive Capacity Damage soaking Overall "
destructive capacity ichigo: no one actually blown a large stone tower by going godzilla right?, and it can do more dps than kyuubi naruto, kyuubi naruto needs to charge, ichigo just blast the shit out of whatever  damage soaking: both ichigo and luffy mainstay power, slashed through the chest?, check, bursting blood all over?, check, for ichigo, DIED? check he got way better each time he die as for luffy, getting hit by improbable things? check  overall: tie, i think between ichigo and luffy "

i disagree with the first one  

it's "destructive capacity" since naruto nine tail and ichigo full hollow cant be judged because of lack of feat's they should at least be tied 

so for the first one naruto/ichigo 
(however if we go be feats then yes ichigo owns this catagory)

Damage soaking naruto shitshomps them both to hell four tails and six tails has been shown to sustain no damage at all. 

naruto makes them look like pieces of grass 

overall: naruto/ichigo
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
luffy
ichigo
ichigo
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel