Who is the Strongest person Zebra can beat?

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on April 22, 2014. Last post by Jinbeifan1 3 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,224 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Cooking Festival Zebra

Keep it logical people. I may be a big fan of his but I know my favorite peoples limits when I see them :P

(I don't really know what else to add to this thread, so if I need more let me know)

Post by The_Gorosei (91 posts) See mini bio Level 10

You should wait till we get feats for the current incarnation.

@The_Gorosei: meh then I'll just do Cooking Festival arc then

Post by waybig1010101 (2,570 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
the strongest could be toriko (cooking festival before his cells awaken) yet thats debatable IMO. 
Post by othus12 (6,357 posts) See mini bio Level 12

any country level character and below.

@othus12: thats a big list though XD

Post by Jgames (183 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Anybody mountain level and below, any country buster stomps him, and in a few mimute someoneis going say I'm wrong, and I don't care

Post by shinjihirako123 (579 posts) See mini bio Level 9

he could definitely solo Bastard! up until the Seraphs.

Post by YoungChief (536 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Zebra wouldn't get past Anthrax honestly. Jgames, prepare yourself for 10 million square kilometer scans

I don't know why those scans are used so often honestly, that barrage wasn't continent level, for example if someone razed the surface of the earth, it still wouldn't be anywhere close to planet busting. Zebra had to resort to an internal organ attack to damage the Mounturtle, and still didn't kill it, I've seen people use those scans while horrendously misinterpreting what actually happened. Not saying Zebra isn't country level, he is

@jgames: lol I know the reason that you're saying that is because Zebra stomped Negima top tiers XD @YoungChief: I can see why you'd think that but honestly results are results. Mount Turtle shrugged off all those attacks like nothing, but when Zebra stepped in he left a huge punch mark in him. And basically killed him (forcing him to fuse into the four beast with the other defeated ones)

, what I'm saying is the barrage wasn't as powerful as a lot of people on this site are claiming it to be, it wasn't continent level, it was a barrage of multiple attacks from multiple attackers, not one huge explosion. Also, Zebra made it feel pain with his other attacks sure, but had to attack it's much weaker internal organs to actually do real damage to it, I'm not trying to downplay Zebra here, this is what happened.

Post by Jgames (183 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Jinbeifan1: well zebra should beat Jack, that I will agree 100%, but Jack wins in looking like a badass just saying :-P

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,412 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@shinjihirako123 said:

he could definitely solo Bastard! up until the Seraphs.

LOL LOL LOL. He wouldn't Get past Ede E, Let alone Anthrax

That is true, Ede Ee had to be attacked on two planes of existence to be damaged right? Yeah, intangible spirit characters pretty much fuck up Toriko verse, most of the time they have hax too like soulfuck or body possession, doesn't Negimaverse have one of those? I'm pretty sure they do

Post by GeneralVan (1,594 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Not sure. Probably early Saiyan Saga DBZ characters such as Raditz. No higher than that imo.

By mindf**k though then Gremmy.

Post by othus12 (6,357 posts) See mini bio Level 12

idk why people think of 4 beast arc zebura as current zebura?

4 beast at 350 was defeating all 4 heavenly kings at the same time.

to current zebura lvl's 300s are on his own words BORING.

he is at least 5-10 times stronger than his 4 beast arc version which alredy was country level.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,570 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
@othus12: we are using cooking festival version here, but I do get what your saying. 

Post by comicfanforever (446 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Some dude with power between the country and multi continental level (although under or near planetary level - who knows). The manga only goes half the story, Zebra will have many improvements.

@Jgames: Well Jack does look pretty cool, I'll give you that. And Anime wise, he looks a lot better because of the laziness of the the Toriko animators. But despite this I still think Zebra's got one of the most epic battle poses right here

It's just such a cool scene XD

@YoungChief: Hmm I suppose I get what you're saying, but technically it was just a large combination of bombs and stuff that made up the explosion, so I feel that all in all it has the same affect. But I do get what you mean, and I can say that's reasonable.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel