Who is the strongest of them all?

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Oct. 1, 2009. Last post by Sonata 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Heck it could probably kill anime character since they are animated entities.
Post by ReiKai (3,511 posts) See mini bio Level 10
It was specifically made to kill Toons. Anime/Manga is different.
@ReiKai said:

" It was specifically made to kill Toons. Anime/Manga is different. "

What do you think Manga Anime Characters are when they are drawn in then put into animated form, Out side of Abilities they all have the same origin drawn on a pieces of paper.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ReiKai said:
" It was specifically made to kill Toons. Anime/Manga is different. "
never argue with sonata, she will win.
Its very silly to say thatAnime characters are immune to the soup and WB  Disney characters are not.

That is basically saying If I drew a character in Japan and Drew the exact same character America The US version would die and Japan version would live, because you slap on title "anime/manga" character on it in Japan. Give me a break.
Post by ReiKai (3,511 posts) See mini bio Level 10
The universes are very distinctive. It was shown to work against WB characters because it was in the movie "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" and the Constable himself used it to kill a Toon right in front of everyone. He even explained that that's what it was made for. Go watch the movie and show me where it says "Toon and Anime killer" when the Soup is shown.
How are they distinctive They are both animated art forms, just with different titles.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel