Who is the strongest of them all?

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Oct. 1, 2009. Last post by Sonata 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The strongest fictional character ever. 
 
Minus complete GODS. i.e, TOAA, The Prescence, ETC 
 
Post by Sonata (35,338 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Moderator
Technically it would be Popeye, since everytime he eats spinach he automatically gains enough power to defeat anyone.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sonata said:
"Technically it would be Popeye, since everytime he eats spinach he automatically gains enough power to defeat anyone. "

WHat about 
 

 
 
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

all cartoon characters are the strongest
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
not disney....
Post by Sonata (35,338 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Moderator
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"Technically it would be Popeye, since everytime he eats spinach he automatically gains enough power to defeat anyone. "

WHat about 
 

"
Actually Bugs has lost before, To the Little Gremlin and Turtle. Popeye has never been defeated once he has eaten Spinach.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

......nevermind
Post by ReiKai (3,511 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Popeye was killed in Drawn Together and went to rehab in Robot Chicken. Also he was diagnosed with cancerous tumors in his arms on Family Guy, plus his speech is a result of a stroke.
Post by Sonata (35,338 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Moderator
@ReiKai said:
" Popeye was killed in Drawn Together and went to rehab in Robot Chicken. Also he was diagnosed with cancerous tumors in his arms on Family Guy, plus his speech is a result of a stroke. "
LOL  I never seen tthat in drawn together.
Post by ReiKai (3,511 posts) See mini bio Level 10
In Drawn Together he died of Aids from sharing steroid needles. He helped Captain Hero pump up with steroids.
Post by Sonata (35,338 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Moderator
WOWXD
 
Post by Dream (7,472 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Moderator
What about Pre-Crisis Superman? Any writer that made the character tinkered with enough abilities to make Pre-Crisis Supes just about unstoppable.
Post by Sonata (35,338 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Moderator
PC Supes is tough, but I dont think he would be in the top 10 with this list. Most the of Looney Tunes character would fill those spots.
Post by ReiKai (3,511 posts) See mini bio Level 10
PC Supes falls to any piece of kryptonite or magic. As retardedly powerful as they made him, his weaknesses were just as absurd.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ReiKai said:

" PC Supes falls to any piece of kryptonite or magic. As retardedly powerful as they made him, his weaknesses were just as absurd. "

that's ridiculous and i really hope you know it. superman does not fall to anyone with kryptonite or magic, it's true that pc superman has a weakness to kyrptonite but a weakened superman, is still one of the strongest superheros in dc. as for magic, he just doesn't have any natural resistance to it. "although it has been shown on numerous occasions that he can overcome this with enough effort as well like when he battled captain marvel) 
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
" PC Supes is tough, but I dont think he would be in the top 10 with this list. Most the of Looney Tunes character would fill those spots. "
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@rein: What about him against psionics and telepaths?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
" @rein: What about him against psionics and telepaths? "
his powers don't give him any natural resistance to it, but he does have incredible willpower (hal jordan said he would make a green lantern comparable to himself xd), that does enable him to fight of most telepathic threats.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
i forgot to say who i thought were the strongest characters, 
so imo the saint seiya characters are the strongest non god characters.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@rein: are they Galactic busters?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel