Who is the Strongest Dragonball Z character Super Sonic can beat

Topic started by hiei_hyabusha on Jan. 27, 2011. Last post by GokulesRevenge 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Fleetway's Sonic the Comic    
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hiei_hyabusha:
that depends which version are refering to, there are many comics, cartoons, and movies, and video games. you have to be more precise.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
sonic solo the entire dbz cast.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@SilverGalford said:
" sonic solo the entire dbz cast. "
Only if you are talking of his dumb version from Archie Comics.
Otherwise Super Sonic lacks the power to hurt any mid-high tier.

if you are talking of his dumb version from Archie Comics.   

yes  

but if we are talking about this animated sonic i don't know.
@willyvereb:
exactly, but OP should have stated it in the first place
@willyvereb:
@Rapest_of_super_heros:
@SilverGalford: 
this is Fleetway' Sonic  when i made this i forget there was so many versions of sonic
chi chi 

@Rapest_of_super_heros said:

"chi chi 
"

no
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Actually, Sonics best feats are from Sonic X and some of the games. 
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

How exactly is Sonic capable of defeating the DBZ Cast? I've seen all the shows of him and not once has he shown the ability to burst into planets or destroy the galaxy.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@mydeathlyways:
well in the sonic comics sonic did destroy a universe, and ignore silvergalford he gets his kicks by saying alot of characters solo dbz

nd ignore silvergalford he gets his kicks by saying alot of characters solo dbz  

actually you take the cake compared to me , and i wasn't kidding . and you know that very well.sonic from comics with ease.
@SilverGalford said:
"

nd ignore silvergalford he gets his kicks by saying alot of characters solo dbz  

actually you take the cake compared to me , and i wasn't kidding . and you know that very well.sonic from comics with ease. "

lol i dont go around youtube saying anime sucks in every anime sucks video unlike you.

lol i dont go around youtube saying anime sucks in every anime sucks video unlike you.  

not today. why do you recall that? over and over again? aren't you tired of that? i don't get your point . that doesn't affect me at all. as i told you before , the only anime you watch is dbz , that's why you won't understand why i said that. and also you can't accept that goku loses against any comic or manga powerful character. 
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,157 posts) See mini bio Level 21
I only like the first five Sonic games and the TV show so he probably lose to 

Slow & Steady Beats The Hedgehog 
  Slow & Steady Beats The Hedgehog 
LOL!
@SilverGalford said:
"

not today. why do you recall that? over and over again? aren't you tired of that? i don't get your point . that doesn't affect me at all. as i told you before , the only anime you watch is dbz , that's why you won't understand why i said that. and also you can't accept that goku loses against any comic or manga powerful character.  "
cant accept that goku loses to who? i can say the same for you, i could have sworn i saw you on a sailor moon vs superman video on youtube, in fact i see u alot on youtube, you write worse then i write here
Post by TrouserSnake91 (31 posts) See mini bio Level 3
lmao @ destiny. id say he could solo puar and oolong by himself. maybe
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Well if you have the entire Cast Of DBZ Together you got your self a multiverse busters, Seriously? The entire DBZ Cast together will wipe any anime so I doubt Sonic can beat them all at once.

Well if you have the entire Cast Of DBZ Together you got your self a multiverse busters, Seriously? The entire DBZ Cast together will wipe any anime so I doubt Sonic can beat them all at once.

this is what i'm talking about , this is amazing. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel