Who is the strongest character Midora (Toriko) can beat?

Topic started by The_Gorosei on Oct. 17, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by The_Gorosei (96 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Midora's feats as of chapter 254:

- Hungry Space

- Minority World

- Mimicry

- Blending in with the environment (cannot be detected)

- Extreme physical power/durability

- Ridiculous appetite energy

- Hungry Tongue (which can divide and be infused with thorns)

- Meteor Spice

Conditons:

- No BFR, planetbusting

- Winner by death or absorption/eating

- Speed Equalized

- Both are serious but not bloodlusted.

Post by taichokage (13,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hard to name a specific character. All I can say is Midora is one broken main villain short or being in the reality warper category. Take Aizen and Obito, combine them and multiply it by 10, then throw in Blackbeard. Midora's something like that. I'd say Midora is approaching low Herald level in Marvel terms. Maybe not quite but getting there. Anyway, just to name a character, the strongest character that comes to mind that I think Midora could beat in a no PIS scenario is a strong incarnation of Hulk like World Breaker Hulk. And actually based on the conditions, probably someone even stronger. With no BFR or planet busting he could beat a lot of Z high tiers.
Post by IndridCold (1,292 posts) See mini bio Level 14

With the speed equalized, I would have to say either base Thor, WB Hulk, SSJ3 Goku, or even by chance Bills.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

So much freaking hair!!!!! How the hell are you supposed to keep all of that clean?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Post by waybig1010101 (3,268 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@AnimeDefender said:

So much freaking hair!!!!! How the hell are you supposed to keep all of that clean?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

THIS!!!!!
Post by Zerogodlike (1,224 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@IndridCold said:

With the speed equalized, I would have to say either base Thor, WB Hulk, SSJ3 Goku, or even by chance Bills.

Thor and WB hulk are way to powerful for midora Even with all of those abilities. But yes he can beat SSJ3 Goku and Bills with ease due to his haxs.

Post by othus12 (6,905 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@IndridCold said:

quite close to that. seriously he is like a buffed up version of ichiryuu. EOS midora will also posses minority world

@AnimeDefender said:

hungry space eats the dirt on his hair XD

@othus12: That still means that his hair needs to be shampooed in order to smell good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How the hell are you supposed to shampoo all of that hair??!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!

Well if Sani manages to groom his hair properly, Midora has no excuse. He must find a way somehow. He probably has Alfaro do his hair for him. The man has six arms after all and is Midora's personal aide.

@taichokage: That is still a lot of hair!!!!!!!

Post by The_Gorosei (96 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12:

In the latest chapter he has acquired minority world due to his mimicry ability. Midora has not even had Acacia's ingredients so far. I wonder how strong will he get EOS.

Hmm. When it gets too hard to handle he probably has Starjun himself take care of it. With the burner knife, he can trim and flat iron at the same time!

@taichokage: Lol we are talking about hair lol!!!!

Lol! More than the hair, Midora needs to do something with that scraggly beard!
Post by waybig1010101 (3,268 posts) See mini bio Level 14
has anyone notice that toriko and midora are really similar too each other in some ways 
I can see characteristics of all the heavenly kings in Midora to some extent. Maybe not Coco. But yeah, especially child and young adult Midora. Just change the hair color and the placement of the facial scars and he looked exactly like Toriko.
Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

namor

Post by othus12 (6,905 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@The_Gorosei: true that. im guessing we will see even more hax playing later in the series

Post by luthluth (1,287 posts) See mini bio Level 11

bump

Post by eddz99 (2,521 posts) See mini bio Level 11

For the conditions, he beats everyone below buutenks, so i say mystic gohan.

Without speed equalized, 100% frieza bloodlusted at best.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel