Who is the strongest anime/manga Nami can beat?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Aug. 29, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,257 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

yeah so as the title says who in anime.manga can nami from one piece beat

Pre time skip and post - time skiip

Post by bigz007 (1,093 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The strongest she can beat is Master Roshi. He will nosebleed to death.

She actually almost kill Sanji couple of times for the same reason. He manage to survive only because he had a doctor Chopper taking care of him. I don't think Roshi will be that fortunate.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,287 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@bigz007: Gets a senzu bean XD

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk:

No way, that would be so out of character. He never used senzu bean for that reason. He will die a happy man.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,313 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
@bigz007: sanji had not seen a real woman during the time skip thats why he had nosebleeds that were fatal in till he got use to girls again. master roshi i feel would not have a nosebleed that would kill him

@waybig1010101: Don't underestimate the power of Nami's boobs.

Online Now

@bigz007: lets not go off topic please also I need real picks here , like who could she beat with her skills/weapons

Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Her weather powers are pretty good, but her speed is almost non-existent, so it's hard to say who she can beat.

Post by katanalauncher (460 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Online Now

She beats a random femdom Doujin verse :)

Online Now

come on folks I need real challenges at least

Post by othus12 (7,031 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@SMXLR8: likely sakura pre tsunade's seal.

Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Both Sakura and Hinata have decent speed though. They should be able to take out Nami.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,007 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Nami doesn't seem to have trouble fighting characters faster than her (e.g. Kalifa), and her Clima-Tact is pretty powerful not to mention has many AOE attacks, it has also been upgraded over the timeskip the extent is unkown but it should be more powerful, anyways on topic: I'd say the strongest person she could beat with tremendous difficulty would be a mid CP9 member like Chapapa or Kumadori

Post by taichokage (13,648 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Sanji if he's in character. Lol.

Online Now

@taichokage: yeah but I mean we they both fight

@taichokage: Sanji have no chance against any girl, not just Nami. Even NOT human females can take him out (read: mermaids).

Online Now
Ok. But Nami has taken out some surprisingly powerful foes the few times she fights 1 on 1. This is primarily why I've said she is possibly stronger than Usopp. She took out Ms Doublefinger who was essentially ranked #4 in Barouque Works, and she beat Khalifa with a touch of assistance and she had a douriki of over 600 or, over 60x the strength of the average Marine. Now she was almost molested when she tried to fight someone stronger like Kuromadori and Chopper had to save her, but all in all she's not as weak as she pretends to be. Hard to think of a specific foe though.
Online Now

so no names of yet I see

Online Now
Hmm. It is a bit difficult. Nami's post time skip abilities were only well displayed briefly when she took out Baby 5, but at the time, she along with Buffalo were retreating because Law and Luffy got there, not to mention they were already practically beaten by Franky alone. And when it comes to other characters, it difficult because Nami has fair elemental abilities but is physically weak. Pairing her against someone else is difficult because it's rare to have an anime/manga character that isn't fodder and doesn't have a decent degree of physical stats. A few exceptions like Lelouch do exist but they tend to have hax. Maybe just maybe Nami could edge out some Chunin from Naruto like Tenten. But even then I have doubts.
Online Now

@taichokage: so any other names?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel