Who is the strongest Anime/Manga character that Saitama can beat?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on April 3, 2013. Last post by ImDictatorBowDown 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,188 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Since he is so strong that he beats his opponents with one punch , who is the strongest character he can beat?

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Probably goku

Post by othus12 (6,836 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@debeze: depends on the version. maybe goku before saiyan saga. his biggest feat yet is the meteor busting but that doesnt compare to a planet buster such as goku

@othus12: maybe but still...

@SMXLR8: he seems invincible but lets not get ahead of ourselves...for now he isnt quite on planet level (he will certainly become planet level though)

@othus12: yeah but still when has goku done anything like that with his strength alone and no ki

@SMXLR8: never but thats because of the authors style, i mean nappa tanks a moon bursting energy blast, then proceeds to get hurt by a punch from goku the logic would be that a punch from goku has more power that the one required to destroy the moon. you see where im getting to?

@SMXLR8: any durablity feats, speed etc?

@othus12: I don't like the ABC logic DBZ has =/

Post by taichokage (13,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The strongest characters I know that he could probably beat are some Toriko and Yu Yu Hakusho high tiers. Maybe Kurama or even Yusuke and probably the heavenly Kings, just maybe not Zebra. That might be a bit too far this early but he's in that ballpark at least.

@debeze: he is fast enough to keep up with someone going faster then sound

Post by taichokage (13,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Come to think of it the characters I named might still be too powerful. He could at least beat any physical HST character though.

@SMXLR8: i always saw dragon ball characters like this:

energy projection>>>>>>>>>>physical power

energy resist>>>>>>>>>>>>>resist from actual punches

i dont know why there isnt any showings of db characters destroying a planet with a punch....

@othus12:that is too good for them and above them , the moon bust was enough

@SMXLR8: goku is lightining speed in dragonball, he could probably beat goku before mr popo s training , saiyan saga of dbz no way.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@othus12 said:

@SMXLR8: never but thats because of the authors style, i mean nappa tanks a moon bursting energy blast, then proceeds to get hurt by a punch from goku the logic would be that a punch from goku has more power that the one required to destroy the moon. you see where im getting to?

Actually Goku has caught a telekenetically thrown mountain from freiza in base form. goku doesn't have many strength feats but he does have some nice ones.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

Come to think of it the characters I named might still be too powerful. He could at least beat any physical HST character though.

I honestly think Luffy might be able to contend with him purely based of strength. I don't think can over power him by too much but i feel like he would keep up without needing to use gears or haki.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Arale want to challenge him in a punching contest.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,758 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

Arale want to challenge him in a punching contest.

Maybe they'd both die? That'd be awesome! I mean horrible!

@debeze: just so you know I am not sure how fast he is so saying no way is wrong

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel