who is faster?

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on Aug. 8, 2009. Last post by JThree47693 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
flash

or

roadrunner

obviously the bird, lol
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

roadrunner duh
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
To be exact Roadrunner is a reality warper as are virtually every cartoon character. You cannot justify which of the characters are faster. Flash is depicted as having limitless speed displaying incredible feats such as running 500 times the speed of light or running so fast to the extent of time travel however Flash's relies completely on The Speed Force whereas Roadrunner could simply use his reality warping abilities to increase his speed beyond that of Flash's current speed however Flash could simply move faster, logically none of these can be faster than the other. However I might be wrong (you will rarely hear me say that).
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
soooooo, no one has a sense of humor hu?
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Newdeath   is all logic kinda like Ulquiorra Cifer    .
Post by Sonata (35,097 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Roadrunner by far and away, the only fictional character I can think of that be just as quick is Speedy Gonzales. They had a race once and they were neck and neck till Sylvester and Wile E Coyote started to interfere.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Newdeath said:
"To be exact Roadrunner is a reality warper as are virtually every cartoon character. You cannot justify which of the characters are faster. Flash is depicted as having limitless speed displaying incredible feats such as running 500 times the speed of light or running so fast to the extent of time travel however Flash's relies completely on The Speed Force whereas Roadrunner could simply use his reality warping abilities to increase his speed beyond that of Flash's current speed however Flash could simply move faster, logically none of these can be faster than the other. However I might be wrong (you will rarely hear me say that). "
True that, WB classic cartoon reality warpers > Speed Force or anything else remotely logical.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Newdeath said:

"To be exact Roadrunner is a reality warper as are virtually every cartoon character. You cannot justify which of the characters are faster. Flash is depicted as having limitless speed displaying incredible feats such as running 500 times the speed of light or running so fast to the extent of time travel however Flash's relies completely on The Speed Force whereas Roadrunner could simply use his reality warping abilities to increase his speed beyond that of Flash's current speed however Flash could simply move faster, logically none of these can be faster than the other. However I might be wrong (you will rarely hear me say that). "

if thats the case road runner will pee on him :P lol
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1:
Lol
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel