Who in the HST can clear the death falls? (death falls vs)

Topic started by othus12 on Sept. 11, 2013. Last post by taichokage 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by othus12 (6,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12

RULES

they have to get inside the cave

they get a raft that doesnt sink (size according to the character)

lets see how many make it.

Post by akronawol17 (455 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Not luffy. I think naruto could with difficulty. Ichigo might, but he doesn't have any recent feats currently so...
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,171 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@othus12:

Count anyone with Devil Fruit (beside Kuzan) out

But I see Jinbe, Kuzan, Naruto, Ichigo and Zoro. I have more, but those are the only ones on top of my head

@Destinyheroknight: jinbe? how??

@othus12:

He can manipulate water, he can make a small hole for him to pass through

@Destinyheroknight: but his water manipulation skills are not all powerful, he is facing 1 trillion liters.

@othus12:

I think he can make, he is a fishman who live 10,000 meters under the sea

Post by taichokage (12,639 posts) See mini bio Level 20

There are a few but only a few that could make it. Outside of the few teleporters I would say,

1. Naruto. Through clones and biju dama and his great speed he could probably create an opening and blitz through.

2. Ichigo (but this is speculation at the moment)

3. Law via room

4. Aokiji by freezing the falls, but he would have to wait a long time before breaking through so much ice

5. Yamamoto. Lol, 15 million degrees to vaporize a waterfall.

And maybe a few others. I suppose maybe some Fishmen? I question it but maybe.

@taichokage: yamamoto isnt 15 million degrees. everyone in soul society would have died and you know it.

I haven't changed my mind on that. He controlled the power and had over a Millenium to learn how. There are always some characters that defy what we would see in real life. I bring up the Kizaru example all the time that according to physics, every time he moved at the speed of light, it would literally cause atomic explosions each time because the air atoms would split and what not. There are several other examples of this in manga. But whether he is that hot or not, vaporizing a waterfall should not be beyond his scope of power.

@taichokage: kizaru is light, he has no mass so he wouldnt destroy anything. it would be exactly as any laser pointer you have.

besides you know this isnt the average waterfall.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,454 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@othus12: yeah but its still water and if it touches him the water would vaporizes before it would reach his body and in fact his 15 million would be over kill in order vaporize the waterfall 
"Speed is weight" he says it himself. He has mass and that's clear even if he said nothing given that his light doesn't act like a beam except when he shoots it and it does indeed destroy. And course you're right it's no ordinary waterfall.

@taichokage: that is when he attacks. as for travel speed its likely he is pure light.

Post by 5th (1,195 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12: Light does have mass or else it wouldn't be effected by something like a Black Hole (Which confirms that light carries mass)

And Kage is right about the light part, not just that but Kizaru would be capable of planetary destruction, a single kick from him would have torn the earth in half.

@5th: think of a flashlight. you think a flashlight would destroy something when you turn it on? yata no kagami is something similar to that.

Post by 5th (1,195 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12: But that doesn't disapprove that light doesn't have mass because it does, Einstein's Theory of Relativity confirms this.

And a flash light is light versus Kizaru who can only turn into light and not actually move at the speed of light in his physical form, reason why his attacks aren't probably splitting the earth in half and turning his characters into dust.

@5th: it does have mass but its not like taichokage said (kizaru's 80KG body moving at light speed)

kizaru obviously turns into pure light (which isnt enough to tear anything appart)

But he isn't just simple light. This is proven given that his kicks explode upon contact like something of mass would do. The problem is that in real world physics it would do a LOT more than that.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel