who in naruto could beat darth vader

Topic started by tronboy on April 29, 2012. Last post by Iju 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Iju (98 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@GIRUGAMESH: i cant BELIEVE that you are so biased that you dont even BOTHER to even RESEARCH the force as a whole. 40ton+? the force DEBATABLE? you obviously haven looked at the show/movies or even played the games.

READ THIS. (if you can stop babbling that biased mouth of yours for ONE SECOND.)

"The Force can enhance natural physical and mental abilities, including strength (such as during a "Force jump" or to slow a fall from an otherwise dangerous height) and accuracy (as when Luke Skywalker was able to launch proton torpedoes into a two-meter-wide thermal exhaust port on the Death Star in A New Hope). A number of other Force powers are demonstrated in the film series including telekinesis, telepathy, levitation, deep hypnosis, enhanced empathy, reflexes, precognition, and enhanced speed. The Jedi were also able to influence and control the minds of others by making use of the Jedi mind trick. The Sith use an ability called Force Lightning which is a lightning-like manifestation of the dark side of the Force that can be used either in combat or as an instrument of excruciating torture (as demonstrated by Emperor Palpatine in Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith andCount Dooku in Attack of the Clones). The Force also gives enhanced skills in lightsaber combat.

The term "Force power" originated in the Star Wars Roleplaying Game, by West End Games. Later, it was used in Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, where they could be gained via a system of Force "points".

Within the Star Wars Expanded Universe, a number of other powers have been demonstrated, such as the ability to heal or drain the life force of others, increase resistance to attack, warp space and to dissipate energy attacks (which has been demonstrated on-screen by Yoda in Attack of the Clonesduring his battle with Count Dooku)."

lol now you see that all Darth Vader has to do is burn them all to death in just a couple easy seconds. XD im laughing at your biased attitude towards everything. oh, so you dont know about anything, so it means they lose? NO WAY BUB. apparently you know even less than zero about star wars.

im gonna quote it again: " The Jedi were also able to influence and control the minds of others by making use of the Jedi mind trick. The Sith use an ability called Force Lightning which is a lightning-like manifestation of the dark side of the Force that can be used either in combat or as an instrument of excruciating torture (as demonstrated by Emperor Palpatine in Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith andCount Dooku in Attack of the Clones). The Force also gives enhanced skills in lightsaber combat."

lol i hope you know that Darth Vader isnt even human! (but you dont...you know nothing about star wars XD) so alien mind rape is a lot different that human mind rape. it would be super easy to dig through the mind of those weaklings. he could just simply stand still, and just wave his hand, and instantly all the naruto characters would turn on each other. before they even had consciousnesses of what they were doing, they would be killing each other. LITERALLY. im not lying about this. literally, before they knew it, they would die.

and the force can also make enhanced skill in the lightsaber. darth not terrifying with a lightsaber? whatever..

"The Lightsaber's blade cuts through most substances without resistance. It leaves cauterized wounds in flesh, but can be deflected by another Lightsaber's blade, or by energy shields. Some exotic saber-proof materials have been introduced in the Expanded Universe. An active Lightsaber gives off a distinctive hum, which rises in pitch and volume as the blade is moved rapidly through the air. Bringing the blade into contact with an object or another Lightsaber's blade produces a loud crackle."

like i said, darth without the force is still scary. all he has to do is just neatly slice naruto characters in half, end of battle.

OR darth could make their mind turn into pure pig lard by torture. or can make them all think they won by mind tricks and walk away. darth would have too much pride to deal with these guys. at most, they all would get a little chuckle from him.

before i go on, didnt i just say that darth said HIMSELF that destroying a PLANET would by all means, shrink into a nonentity NEXT TO THE FORCE?! a rhino is nowhere NEAR as big as a planet, an even it was, it still doesnt matter, because the Force can deal with a planet EASILY. 40ton+ debatable! PFFT! AS IF!

again , i quote : "Within the Star Wars Expanded Universe, a number of other powers have been demonstrated, such as the ability to heal or drain the life force of others, increase resistance to attack, warp space and to dissipate energy attacks (which has been demonstrated on-screen by Yoda in Attack of the Clonesduring his battle with Count Dooku)."

all darth has to do is literally, yank/rip the very essence of their souls out their scrawny bodies. and literally, before they knew it, they would die. lol i cant believe you think they're winning here! but then again, you ARE biased. those stupid rassengans, chidori's and chakra foolhardy arent even anything to think ONCE about with darth. he could dissipate those. or all he could he could just warp space and drag naruto and his "pals" into nothing ness. there are LOTS of ways to kill these morons.

in the second movie, luke skywalker (who was still outclassed by his dad darth,) could lift an entire spaceship out of a swamp. im pretty sure it weighed more than some stupid rhino!

yoda lifted this colossal thing with just one hand. lol come on naruto! try that!
yoda lifted this colossal thing with just one hand. lol come on naruto! try that!

darth can draw out the very air of a being by doing nothing. just by a lift of a finger, that man was toppling on edge mortality for those quick seconds. in the name of darth vader, "I find your lack of faith disturbing." this guy in the vid was running his ugly, biased, ignorant mouth (hm! like YOU! O.O) about how much the force cant do. look above.

oh! and it so happens that what i was talking about is right in this video. 1:20-1:27 he says it right there.

1:52. when he told darth to stop, he stops but quite dismissively. like he didnt care if he lived or died. he could do this to naruto but much faster than he did to that idiot. now, unless you have something else to say against this titanic proof of how the Force and lightsaber can mutilate the naruto characters, i suggest shushing.

goodbye, sir.

Post by eddz99 (2,522 posts) See mini bio Level 11

RockLee

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Iju said:

@GIRUGAMESH: i cant BELIEVE that you are so biased that you dont even BOTHER to even RESEARCH the force as a whole. 40ton+? the force DEBATABLE? you obviously haven looked at the show/movies or even played the games.

READ THIS. (if you can stop babbling that biased mouth of yours for ONE SECOND.)

"The Force can enhance natural physical and mental abilities, including strength (such as during a "Force jump" or to slow a fall from an otherwise dangerous height) and accuracy (as when Luke Skywalker was able to launch proton torpedoes into a two-meter-wide thermal exhaust port on the Death Star in A New Hope). A number of other Force powers are demonstrated in the film series including telekinesis, telepathy, levitation, deep hypnosis, enhanced empathy, reflexes, precognition, and enhanced speed. The Jedi were also able to influence and control the minds of others by making use of the Jedi mind trick. The Sith use an ability called Force Lightning which is a lightning-like manifestation of the dark side of the Force that can be used either in combat or as an instrument of excruciating torture (as demonstrated by Emperor Palpatine in Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith andCount Dooku in Attack of the Clones). The Force also gives enhanced skills in lightsaber combat.

The term "Force power" originated in the Star Wars Roleplaying Game, by West End Games. Later, it was used in Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, where they could be gained via a system of Force "points".

Within the Star Wars Expanded Universe, a number of other powers have been demonstrated, such as the ability to heal or drain the life force of others, increase resistance to attack, warp space and to dissipate energy attacks (which has been demonstrated on-screen by Yoda in Attack of the Clonesduring his battle with Count Dooku)."

lol now you see that all Darth Vader has to do is burn them all to death in just a couple easy seconds. XD im laughing at your biased attitude towards everything. oh, so you dont know about anything, so it means they lose? NO WAY BUB. apparently you know even less than zero about star wars.

im gonna quote it again: " The Jedi were also able to influence and control the minds of others by making use of the Jedi mind trick. The Sith use an ability called Force Lightning which is a lightning-like manifestation of the dark side of the Force that can be used either in combat or as an instrument of excruciating torture (as demonstrated by Emperor Palpatine in Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith andCount Dooku in Attack of the Clones). The Force also gives enhanced skills in lightsaber combat."

lol i hope you know that Darth Vader isnt even human! (but you dont...you know nothing about star wars XD) so alien mind rape is a lot different that human mind rape. it would be super easy to dig through the mind of those weaklings. he could just simply stand still, and just wave his hand, and instantly all the naruto characters would turn on each other. before they even had consciousnesses of what they were doing, they would be killing each other. LITERALLY. im not lying about this. literally, before they knew it, they would die.

and the force can also make enhanced skill in the lightsaber. darth not terrifying with a lightsaber? whatever..

"The Lightsaber's blade cuts through most substances without resistance. It leaves cauterized wounds in flesh, but can be deflected by another Lightsaber's blade, or by energy shields. Some exotic saber-proof materials have been introduced in the Expanded Universe. An active Lightsaber gives off a distinctive hum, which rises in pitch and volume as the blade is moved rapidly through the air. Bringing the blade into contact with an object or another Lightsaber's blade produces a loud crackle."

like i said, darth without the force is still scary. all he has to do is just neatly slice naruto characters in half, end of battle.

OR darth could make their mind turn into pure pig lard by torture. or can make them all think they won by mind tricks and walk away. darth would have too much pride to deal with these guys. at most, they all would get a little chuckle from him.

before i go on, didnt i just say that darth said HIMSELF that destroying a PLANET would by all means, shrink into a nonentity NEXT TO THE FORCE?! a rhino is nowhere NEAR as big as a planet, an even it was, it still doesnt matter, because the Force can deal with a planet EASILY. 40ton+ debatable! PFFT! AS IF!

again , i quote : "Within the Star Wars Expanded Universe, a number of other powers have been demonstrated, such as the ability to heal or drain the life force of others, increase resistance to attack, warp space and to dissipate energy attacks (which has been demonstrated on-screen by Yoda in Attack of the Clonesduring his battle with Count Dooku)."

all darth has to do is literally, yank/rip the very essence of their souls out their scrawny bodies. and literally, before they knew it, they would die. lol i cant believe you think they're winning here! but then again, you ARE biased. those stupid rassengans, chidori's and chakra foolhardy arent even anything to think ONCE about with darth. he could dissipate those. or all he could he could just warp space and drag naruto and his "pals" into nothing ness. there are LOTS of ways to kill these morons.

in the second movie, luke skywalker (who was still outclassed by his dad darth,) could lift an entire spaceship out of a swamp. im pretty sure it weighed more than some stupid rhino!

darth can draw out the very air of a being by doing nothing. just by a lift of a finger, that man was toppling on edge mortality for those quick seconds. in the name of darth vader, "I find your lack of faith disturbing." this guy in the vid was running his ugly, biased, ignorant mouth (hm! like YOU! O.O) about how much the force cant do. look above.

oh! and it so happens that what i was talking about is right in this video. 1:20-1:27 he says it right there.

1:52. when he told darth to stop, he stops but quite dismissively. like he didnt care if he lived or died. he could do this to naruto but much faster than he did to that idiot. now, unless you have something else to say against this titanic proof of how the Force and lightsaber can mutilate the naruto characters, i suggest shushing.

goodbye, sir.

Apparently it didn't work. I should have known better than to bother reading your comment; I should have known I was wasting my time with you. But no, I actually wasted about a minute of my life reading some of the shit you just posted. But I am feeling generous; I will answer a few of your points.

You avoided answering my question; how does Darth cut them in half when he is too slow to react? It's the force that lets him react and move at superhuman speeds, so without it he would be blitzed. Get it? No force = no superhuman abilities. That means no superhuman reflexes, which means nothing to stop him getting blitzed. Keeping up?

Your picture of Yoda was fucking hilarious. This colossal thing?! What, you mean the metal pod that fit in a couple of people? You can't be serious. And FYI that was Yoda, not Vader; Yoda>>Vader in the force. And look closely at the picture and...what's this?! No, it can't be...Yoda is in fact using two hands, not one!!! So let's see, can Naruto, who tossed a giant rhino hundreds of metres away, lift a small metal pod? I think even you can answer that one. That Luke example gave me a few chuckles as well. An X-wing is a small spacecraft, designed for one man. There is nothing to suggest it would have been bigger than a giant rhino, and Naruto tossed it a huge distance. Tossing something into the distance>>>>>>just lifting it. But the funniest part was that you overlooked one little thing; Luke never lifted it, Yoda did XD

But that might be confusing for you. Let me show you the difference:

Luke, in the second film, tried and failed to lift this:

Naruto, on the other hand, did this:

"40ton+? the force DEBATABLE?" You know, you can repeat what I said as much as you want, it doesn't make you any less of an idiot. Yes 40 tons, that is a reasonable estimate when you consider the weight of an average rhino (around 1.5 tons) and how big the one that Naruto faced was. And yes, debatable; not the force itself, but Vader's power over it. Show me Vader tossing something huge a great distance away and we'll talk.

But the worst part of your post was that you insulted my knowledge of the Star Wars universe, when you clearly don't have a fucking clue. You keep listing what the force is capable of; yes, it can do things that make destroying a planet not look like that great a deal, and yes, it can be applied in many different ways. But the ability to use the force differs massively, as I stated before. By the sounds of it, you think that "if this jedi/sith can do it, so can Vader". Show me Vader draining a whole planet's life force as Nihilus did, or creating force storms as Palpatine did, or making a sun go nova as Naga Sadow did. What's that? You can't? Oh, well that's because he can't, sorry to disappoint you.

Here's how it works kiddo, Vader's usual approach in fights is either to force choke or to go in, light sabre blazing; as I said before, he's an aggressive fighter. He would be unlikely to drain their life away, cause them to burn into nothingness or mind screw them even if he could. With this in mind, there is nothing that would stop Kakashi killing him with kamui. The only question is how long it would take Kakashi to resort to it, but if he did go for it early on (possible, if he realises he's outmatched then he'll use it) then Vader is dead.

Face it, Vader is not the HST-slaughtering demigod you want him to be.

Post by Dream (7,682 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Are we talking movie version or EU? I recall hearing the EU versions of Sith and Jedi characters are notorious for having telepathic abilities on a planetary scale and ridiculously fast reaction speeds thanks to the Force.
Post by Itachi_D_Elric (5 posts) See mini bio Level 3

The only person that comes to mind with all the handicaps the Narutoverse has been given is Gai. And even then that's not a sure thing. If he doesn't go straight into his Gates he doesn't have a chance in hell, and there's still nothing stopping Vader from sending out a wave of telekinetic energy (think Shinra Tensei that'll shatter bones, but without any kind of time limit) from all sides

@Dream: EU as well. You may well have been confused by the fact that lju stupidly chose to use movie feats.

To spread some light on it as well, yes, some jedi/sith from the EU were capable of using the force on a planetary scale, but Vader was never one of them. I have given reasons in detail already as to why Darth would not be using telepathy here anyway. Also, you say ridiculously fast reaction speeds, but they were rarely above supersonic+.

@Itachi_D_Elric: Have you read any of the previous comments? I have recommended Kakashi for this, as Kamui means an insta-win for him. As I have said (I seem to be repeating myself over and over here), the only question is if Kakashi would resort to Kamui before Vader can land a killing blow.

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@Iju said:

goodbye, sir.

Apparently it didn't work. I should have known better than to bother reading your comment; I should have known I was wasting my time with you. But no, I actually wasted about a minute of my life reading some of the shit you just posted. But I am feeling generous; I will answer a few of your points.

You avoided answering my question; how does Darth cut them in half when he is too slow to react? It's the force that lets him react and move at superhuman speeds, so without it he would be blitzed. Get it? No force = no superhuman abilities. That means no superhuman reflexes, which means nothing to stop him getting blitzed. Keeping up?

Your picture of Yoda was fucking hilarious. This colossal thing?! What, you mean the metal pod that fit in a couple of people? You can't be serious. And FYI that was Yoda, not Vader; Yoda>>Vader in the force. And look closely at the picture and...what's this?! No, it can't be...Yoda is in fact using two hands, not one!!! So let's see, can Naruto, who tossed a giant rhino hundreds of metres away, lift a small metal pod? I think even you can answer that one. That Luke example gave me a few chuckles as well. An X-wing is a small spacecraft, designed for one man. There is nothing to suggest it would have been bigger than a giant rhino, and Naruto tossed it a huge distance. Tossing something into the distance>>>>>>just lifting it. But the funniest part was that you overlooked one little thing; Luke never lifted it, Yoda did XD

But that might be confusing for you. Let me show you the difference:

Luke, in the second film, tried and failed to lift this:

Naruto, on the other hand, did this:

"40ton+? the force DEBATABLE?" You know, you can repeat what I said as much as you want, it doesn't make you any less of an idiot. Yes 40 tons, that is a reasonable estimate when you consider the weight of an average rhino (around 1.5 tons) and how big the one that Naruto faced was. And yes, debatable; not the force itself, but Vader's power over it. Show me Vader tossing something huge a great distance away and we'll talk.

But the worst part of your post was that you insulted my knowledge of the Star Wars universe, when you clearly don't have a fucking clue. You keep listing what the force is capable of; yes, it can do things that make destroying a planet not look like that great a deal, and yes, it can be applied in many different ways. But the ability to use the force differs massively, as I stated before. By the sounds of it, you think that "if this jedi/sith can do it, so can Vader". Show me Vader draining a whole planet's life force as Nihilus did, or creating force storms as Palpatine did, or making a sun go nova as Naga Sadow did. What's that? You can't? Oh, well that's because he can't, sorry to disappoint you.

Here's how it works kiddo, Vader's usual approach in fights is either to force choke or to go in, light sabre blazing; as I said before, he's an aggressive fighter. He would be unlikely to drain their life away, cause them to burn into nothingness or mind screw them even if he could. With this in mind, there is nothing that would stop Kakashi killing him with kamui. The only question is how long it would take Kakashi to resort to it, but if he did go for it early on (possible, if he realises he's outmatched then he'll use it) then Vader is dead.

Face it, Vader is not the HST-slaughtering demigod you want him to be.

If this is the movie version Vader, I can confidently say any Jounin-level characters should take him down without a problem.

But Idk about the EU.. I heard they've amped them pretty high..

Post by Dream (7,682 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Dream: All Force users have precognition hence the mentioned reaction speed I mentioned. Darth might not move as fast as the upper class characters of Naruto, but I reckon he could give any non-dojutsu user plenty of fits in battle.

@PrinceAragorn1: If this was movie Vader then Sakura could beat him. And I know about EU Vader, nevermind what you may have heard. If you know of some feat of Vader's that I don't go ahead and post it, but for now Vader is not capable of soloing the Narutoverse as some have said.

@Dream: I know that. And yes, with these restrictions, Vader could probably beat any Naruto character (my bad for saying Kakashi, forgot about the doujutsu restriction). The only ones who could do it are Gai or Lee via the gates.

Post by Roman55 (98 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Uh Vader pretty much wipes out anybody in Naruto.

Using the speed excuse is ridiculous because of his mastery of the force, also he has plenty of mind rape to go around. Hell he could just mind fuck a higher tier Naruto character, and have him do all the work.

Good job using a YT video that makes no damn sense.

Post by Itachi_D_Elric (5 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@Itachi_D_Elric: Have you read any of the previous comments? I have recommended Kakashi for this, as Kamui means an insta-win for him. As I have said (I seem to be repeating myself over and over here), the only question is if Kakashi would resort to Kamui before Vader can land a killing blow.

Not really, as I was in a rush, but the rules state "no kages, no eye wielders, no jinchuriki, no sannin, no Kabuto" So i'm pretty sure Kakashi isn't an option.

@Roman55 said:

Uh Vader pretty much wipes out anybody in Naruto.

Using the speed excuse is ridiculous because of his mastery of the force, also he has plenty of mind rape to go around. Hell he could just mind fuck a higher tier Naruto character, and have him do all the work.

Good job using a YT video that makes no damn sense.

Go and read the previous arguments before posting something that has already been shot to pieces. Vader is unlikely to mind rape anyone here.

@Itachi_D_Elric said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

Not really, as I was in a rush, but the rules state "no kages, no eye wielders, no jinchuriki, no sannin, no Kabuto" So i'm pretty sure Kakashi isn't an option.

Yeah, I noticed later and said it in a later post, my bad. Which means IMO the only ones who have a shot are Lee or Gai with the gates, but it is doubtful.

Post by Es7 (12 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@ReiKai said:

You know it doesn't matter what Vader said if he can't do it himself. That's the point. Naruto may have once been a dunce, but not anymore. As for being "weak in the mind", you do realize that a number of them have Techniques/Abilities that specifically target the persons mind and senses? Your ignorance of these basic facts is why people won't take you seriously.

Indeed.

@Iju said:

@GIRUGAMESH: lol funny i wasnt even talking to you. thats EXACTLY what i was talking about. the Force as a whole. thats what i MEANT. shee... you dont even deserve a facepalm right now. i cant BELIEVE you would see past me like that.

oh and no, i havent seen him destroy a planet, but im going to take his word for what HE said, in the OFFICIAL movie, made by GEORGE LUCUS HIMSELF. and he said destroying a planet is nothing compared to the force. and a question for you: when have the naruto char. even come close to destroying a planet? lol NEVER. my narutotard of a friend said, and i say proudly said that naruto can toss a RHINO...really?!

and darth vader WITHOUT the force is still terrifying. he has the light saber. nothing of their little "knives" and rasengans will do a single thing. they would all melt to the high powered heat of the light saber, anyway...chidori (as well as most of all of sasuke's and ALL of the naruto characters attacks...) is so much of a close range its ridiculous. all darth would do is wait for that idiot to run right into his trap, and slice him neatly in half, therefore instantly killing him, end of battle.

even then, without the Force OR the light saber, he still is immensely manipulative, and can convince naruto to give up his power or something like that. lets be truthful here, naruto characters are very weak in the mind;very impressionable. come on! sasuke could "mind rape" (if you can call that weak attack mind rape) at freaking 12 years old! i know he was very advanced for his age and the whole "uchiha clan" and all that, but even then, some of the adults were stronger than him at points, so obviously mind raping a person in the naruto verse is like licking ice cream. so convincing someone in there would be easy compared to the powerful darth vader. in fact, sasuke was so good in making naruto think he was his friend, to this day, he still thinks that! while sasuke is getting on with his life, naruto is still holding onto the gay dream he has thinking sasuke is still his friend. please. i cant believe that someone nearly at a type of god levels is being compared to these human weaklings.

Here's the way it works; this is a group discussion, meaning, unless you specifically designate someone you're addressing, anyone is free to reply. That simple enough for you, lamb chop?

Ok, so you were referring to the force as a whole; that does nothing to make your argument any less stupid. Vader cannot wield the whole, complete power of the force, nobody can. So that renders the first few dozen words of crap you posted irrelevant.

As for that Rhino, that was a giant rhino that could have easily weighed 40 tons+, and Naruto was able to toss it a couple of hundred metres away. There's no way Vader could do that with sheer strength, even with the force it would be debatable.

Without the force? Well no actually, he isn't that terrifying at all. Without it he's just a guy in a suit of armour with a lightsaber. A jedi/sith without the force would be like a Naruto character without chakra, perhaps even worse. Without force precog Vader has now way to react to supersonic attacks and no way to move at supersonic levels, never mind lightspeed (as you wrongly suggest). Take away the force and Neji could probably beat him.

...convince Naruto to give up his power? I feel I am forced to post this, sorry but the sort of crap you're coming out with is embarrassing:

Apparently you have no idea, most Naruto characters aren't weak minded at all. Consider how many times someone has tried to convince Naruto of something and failed. And just look at Kakashi, the guy I say has a good chance to beat Darth Vader; he was able to be stabbed hundreds of thousands of times over the course of three days whilst still keeping his mind intact.

As for Sasuke, let me spell it out for you; just convincing someone is not the same as mind-raping them. That would be like comparing someone who can make a convincing argument to Aizen's shikai; it's ridiculous.

You are clearly a Naruto hater and there is no sense to be had from you. Go back to the hole you crawled out from.

Outright mental domination with the Force is different from Mind tricks child. Not that anyone in Naruto has shown sufficient resistance to either so fuck off

@Es7 said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@ReiKai said:

You know it doesn't matter what Vader said if he can't do it himself. That's the point. Naruto may have once been a dunce, but not anymore. As for being "weak in the mind", you do realize that a number of them have Techniques/Abilities that specifically target the persons mind and senses? Your ignorance of these basic facts is why people won't take you seriously.

Indeed.

@Iju said:

@GIRUGAMESH: lol funny i wasnt even talking to you. thats EXACTLY what i was talking about. the Force as a whole. thats what i MEANT. shee... you dont even deserve a facepalm right now. i cant BELIEVE you would see past me like that.

oh and no, i havent seen him destroy a planet, but im going to take his word for what HE said, in the OFFICIAL movie, made by GEORGE LUCUS HIMSELF. and he said destroying a planet is nothing compared to the force. and a question for you: when have the naruto char. even come close to destroying a planet? lol NEVER. my narutotard of a friend said, and i say proudly said that naruto can toss a RHINO...really?!

and darth vader WITHOUT the force is still terrifying. he has the light saber. nothing of their little "knives" and rasengans will do a single thing. they would all melt to the high powered heat of the light saber, anyway...chidori (as well as most of all of sasuke's and ALL of the naruto characters attacks...) is so much of a close range its ridiculous. all darth would do is wait for that idiot to run right into his trap, and slice him neatly in half, therefore instantly killing him, end of battle.

even then, without the Force OR the light saber, he still is immensely manipulative, and can convince naruto to give up his power or something like that. lets be truthful here, naruto characters are very weak in the mind;very impressionable. come on! sasuke could "mind rape" (if you can call that weak attack mind rape) at freaking 12 years old! i know he was very advanced for his age and the whole "uchiha clan" and all that, but even then, some of the adults were stronger than him at points, so obviously mind raping a person in the naruto verse is like licking ice cream. so convincing someone in there would be easy compared to the powerful darth vader. in fact, sasuke was so good in making naruto think he was his friend, to this day, he still thinks that! while sasuke is getting on with his life, naruto is still holding onto the gay dream he has thinking sasuke is still his friend. please. i cant believe that someone nearly at a type of god levels is being compared to these human weaklings.

Here's the way it works; this is a group discussion, meaning, unless you specifically designate someone you're addressing, anyone is free to reply. That simple enough for you, lamb chop?

Ok, so you were referring to the force as a whole; that does nothing to make your argument any less stupid. Vader cannot wield the whole, complete power of the force, nobody can. So that renders the first few dozen words of crap you posted irrelevant.

As for that Rhino, that was a giant rhino that could have easily weighed 40 tons+, and Naruto was able to toss it a couple of hundred metres away. There's no way Vader could do that with sheer strength, even with the force it would be debatable.

Without the force? Well no actually, he isn't that terrifying at all. Without it he's just a guy in a suit of armour with a lightsaber. A jedi/sith without the force would be like a Naruto character without chakra, perhaps even worse. Without force precog Vader has now way to react to supersonic attacks and no way to move at supersonic levels, never mind lightspeed (as you wrongly suggest). Take away the force and Neji could probably beat him.

...convince Naruto to give up his power? I feel I am forced to post this, sorry but the sort of crap you're coming out with is embarrassing:

Apparently you have no idea, most Naruto characters aren't weak minded at all. Consider how many times someone has tried to convince Naruto of something and failed. And just look at Kakashi, the guy I say has a good chance to beat Darth Vader; he was able to be stabbed hundreds of thousands of times over the course of three days whilst still keeping his mind intact.

As for Sasuke, let me spell it out for you; just convincing someone is not the same as mind-raping them. That would be like comparing someone who can make a convincing argument to Aizen's shikai; it's ridiculous.

You are clearly a Naruto hater and there is no sense to be had from you. Go back to the hole you crawled out from.

Outright mental domination with the Force is different from Mind tricks child. Not that anyone in Naruto has shown sufficient resistance to either so fuck off

You prove nothing, give a one-line answer and tell me to fuck off. And I'm the immature one.

In spite of your eloquent response, I will reiterate my earlier statement; it is out of character for Vader to use such a method. In most cases he is far more frontal, going for a force choke, force push of some kind or just going in with the lightsaber. He is a very aggressive fighter, hence his mastery of both types of form 5 (Djem So). Go and develop some knowledge of Vader before you bring trash like that to the table. I've read several comics/novels with Vader, I am a Star Wars fan, but I won't blindly bum him as you do.

Post by FalconC2 (377 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Just felt like pointing out that strong force users can react to and tag tie-fighters, that typically move at sub-relativistic (1-9% the speed of light) to relativistic (10% the speed of light) speeds.

Luke reached out. The Force was here, as it was everywhere, and it was no harder to touch deep in space than it was in the swamps on Dagobah. He let it fill him. The TIE fighters suddenly seemed to be moving slower. Luke’s hands flew over the controls; he moved the stick with sharp and precise movements. Swung to his starboard and lit the lasers, double-tapped the fire button.
Lines of fire lanced out and shattered one, two of the four TIE fighters. The explosion spat a hard spray of wreckage at him as Luke looped away. Shards of the destroyed TIEs sleeted against the X-wing’s transparisteel canopy, a meal and plastic hail.

--Taken from Shadows of the Empire

"I've got it—I'm gonna make it! I'm gonna—" He was interrupted by the final flip of his X-wing, which brought his nose into line with the sight of the leading edge of the spherical debris field expanding toward him at a respectable fraction of lightspeed, and Hobbie Klivian, acknowledged master of both profanity and obscenity, human and otherwise, not to mention casual vulgarities from a dozen species and hundreds of star systems, found he had nothing to say except, "Aw, nuts."

Some X-Wings were lost to friendly fire, as they were traveling too fast for the Slash-E gunners—or even their own superb reflexes—to react as they swept through the quad turrets’ fields of fire. Some were lost to simple collisions, flying at near-relativistic speeds through very, very crowded space.

--Taken from Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor

There are also force users that can outright grab tie-fighters in mid-flight with their telekinesis, like Galen Marek for instance.Though, I keep forgetting on what level of canon the Force Unleashed is. Anyway, Darth Vader should be near/around Galen Marek in terms of ability.

@FalconC2 said:

Just felt like pointing out that strong force users can react to and tag tie-fighters, that typically move at sub-relativistic (1-9% the speed of light) to relativistic (10% the speed of light) speeds.

Luke reached out. The Force was here, as it was everywhere, and it was no harder to touch deep in space than it was in the swamps on Dagobah. He let it fill him. The TIE fighters suddenly seemed to be moving slower. Luke’s hands flew over the controls; he moved the stick with sharp and precise movements. Swung to his starboard and lit the lasers, double-tapped the fire button.
Lines of fire lanced out and shattered one, two of the four TIE fighters. The explosion spat a hard spray of wreckage at him as Luke looped away. Shards of the destroyed TIEs sleeted against the X-wing’s transparisteel canopy, a meal and plastic hail.

--Taken from Shadows of the Empire

"I've got it—I'm gonna make it! I'm gonna—" He was interrupted by the final flip of his X-wing, which brought his nose into line with the sight of the leading edge of the spherical debris field expanding toward him at a respectable fraction of lightspeed, and Hobbie Klivian, acknowledged master of both profanity and obscenity, human and otherwise, not to mention casual vulgarities from a dozen species and hundreds of star systems, found he had nothing to say except, "Aw, nuts."

Some X-Wings were lost to friendly fire, as they were traveling too fast for the Slash-E gunners—or even their own superb reflexes—to react as they swept through the quad turrets’ fields of fire. Some were lost to simple collisions, flying at near-relativistic speeds through very, very crowded space.

--Taken from Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor

There are also force users that can outright grab tie-fighters in mid-flight with their telekinesis, like Galen Marek for instance.Though, I keep forgetting on what level of canon the Force Unleashed is. Anyway, Darth Vader should be near/around Galen Marek in terms of ability.

Nice to have someone who gives proof from a credible source.

However, that first example proves only that he could track at that speed, not move at that speed (as some have suggested). Moreover, tie fighters are considerably larger than a single human. A larger object is logically easier to track than a smaller one. Going back to this fight, I doubt that Darth will have the chance to momentarily meditate with the force.

Not sure how canon that is either, but I would like to see it happen. When does he do this? Was it in space or just flying in a city? Because there is a big difference.

@GIRUGAMESH:That Shadows of the Empire is before the Return of Jedi so that was also before Luke got a hold of his abilities. The whole being one with the force thing is passive/constant and he just delved deeper into the force for more power. As you see in the second excerpt (Shadows of Mindor) Luke did not need to reach out to it. It just came to him naturally and he could perceive something moving at a respectable fraction of light-speed.

Tracking/processing of that caliber helps a lot when you have telepathy and telekinesis that is not limited by your movement speed.

Not sure how canon that is either, but I would like to see it happen. When does he do this? Was it in space or just flying in a city? Because there is a big difference.

Galen can do it on foot, in the game, but I'm not sure if Galen did it in a cut-scene. Galen did bring down a Star Destroyer (with telekinesis) and that was an impressive show of power. Anyway, if I'm not mistaken the Force Unleashed is canon. However, I'm not sure how canon its sequel the Force Unleashed II is.

Luke could also block attacks from an AT-AT Walker in Dark Empire, and it's equipped with light turbo-lasers. I've already mentioned to you how turbolasers are light-speed in the past.

Luke was able to put up a telekinetic shield fast enough to block it. Though, it's hard to say when it was fired. As for feats of telepathy Darth Sidious could mentally dominate/enslave Byss and turn it into a dark side nexus. Obviously, Darth Vader is not that powerful but it does set a president for it considering that he could resist Sidious' influence at the end of Return of the Jedi.

As for the population of Byss, it consisted of about 19.7 billion people. Here's a link for that.

EDIT:

Found some more of Luke's fight with the AT-AT Walker.

Luke's also able to deflect one of the AT-AT Walker's lasers with his light-saber.

@FalconC2: I'm aware of that, it's set before the 6th film and after the 5th, that was actually one of the first novels I read.

As for Galen, yes I know he brought down a star destroyer, that was an impressive feat. But I've never seen Vader employ the force on that scale before, so for this battle it's a bit of a moot point.

Let's say I agree that the turbolasers are lightspeed (I remember you talking about them before); there is nothing in that scan to suggest Luke activated the shield after the lasers were fired. It is shown in two of the panels that he clearly saw the AT-AT approaching, he would have had plenty of time to activate a shield (as you yourself admit, admirably).

I know of Palpatine's skill with telepathy, but you have to remember that the Palpatine who screwed with the minds of billions was far stronger than the one in Return of the Jedi. That's not to say Vader is rubbish when it comes to mind powers, but he rarely ever uses it as an initial strategy in fights, and I don't see this being any exception.

As for Galen, yes I know he brought down a star destroyer, that was an impressive feat. But I've never seen Vader employ the force on that scale before, so for this battle it's a bit of a moot point.

Considering that Darth Vader could hold his own against Galen, he should be of comparable power. Otherwise, he would have immediately gotten stomped in their fights.

Let's say I agree that the turbolasers are lightspeed (I remember you talking about them before); there is nothing in that scan to suggest Luke activated the shield after the lasers were fired. It is shown in two of the panels that he clearly saw the AT-AT approaching, he would have had plenty of time to activate a shield (as you yourself admit, admirably).

There's still the instance where Luke deflects one of them back into the AT-AT Walker in the second scan I posted.

It's been stated in one of the databooks by Saxton. Here's the excerpt again:

Energy weapons fire invisible energy beams at lightspeed. The visible "bolt" is a glowing pulse that travels along the beam at less than lightspeed. Therefore, targets can explode instants before the "bolt" actually arrives.

--Taken from Attack of the Clones Incredible Cross-Sections: The Definitive Guide to the Craft from Star Wars: Episode II

So, I'm pretty sure they are light-speed.

Also, considering that there's not a lot of feats of characters resisting telepathy (and that there's no doujutsu users, jinchuuriki or bijuu in this match) in Naruto. Vader would not have to be that powerful to effect them with it.

That's not to say Vader is rubbish when it comes to mind powers, but he rarely ever uses it as an initial strategy in fights, and I don't see this being any exception.

Vader still has access to it. If comes down to it he would be more than willing to use it because he's not exactly a paragon of justice. He's a Sith and they're all about screwing with their enemies. You remember in Return of the Jedi when he read Luke's mind to find out about Leia and taunted him about it?

@FalconC2 said:

Considering that Darth Vader could hold his own against Galen, he should be of comparable power. Otherwise, he would have immediately gotten stomped in their fights.

There's still the instance where Luke deflects one of them back into the AT-AT Walker in the second scan I posted.

It's been stated in one of the databooks by Saxton. Here's the excerpt again:

Energy weapons fire invisible energy beams at lightspeed. The visible "bolt" is a glowing pulse that travels along the beam at less than lightspeed. Therefore, targets can explode instants before the "bolt" actually arrives.

--Taken from Attack of the Clones Incredible Cross-Sections: The Definitive Guide to the Craft from Star Wars: Episode II

So, I'm pretty sure they are light-speed.

Also, considering that there's not a lot of feats of characters resisting telepathy (and that there's no doujutsu users, jinchuuriki or bijuu in this match) in Naruto. Vader would not have to be that powerful to effect them with it.

That's not to say Vader is rubbish when it comes to mind powers, but he rarely ever uses it as an initial strategy in fights, and I don't see this being any exception.

Vader still has access to it. If comes down to it he would be more than willing to use it because he's not exactly a paragon of justice. He's a Sith and they're all about screwing with their enemies. You remember in Return of the Jedi when he read Luke's mind to find out about Leia and taunted him about it?

True, but mastery of the force isn't everything in fights (usually more influential than lightsabre skills, but still). Vader is in the same ball park but the fact remains he has no feats to place him as an equal to Galen.

Again, I find that passage problematic; if every single energy weapon fires a lightspeed blast, then how on earth do so many dodge their blasts? Not even force users, but Han, Leia and several others. But even if we were to only use force-users, how is it that they could deflect something that was lightspeed and yet get tagged by so many things that are obviously slower? The fact is, we can't take that as fact because it is contradicted by so many things in the movies, the books and even the comics.

As for Vader and telepathy, I find you are still missing the point; I know that Vader can do it, but IT WOULD NOT BE IN CHARACTER FOR HIM TO DO SO. Sure, if he's getting his ass handed to him he might use it, but in most cases he won't use it. Yes I remember his mind reading in episode 6; that was when Luke was hiding, making a frontal attack impossible. I didn't see him trying to mind-hack Luke when he was out in the open.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel