who in naruto could beat darth vader

Topic started by tronboy on April 29, 2012. Last post by Iju 2 years ago.
Post by Yusuke52 (444 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@DBZ_universe: Im not sure on his movement speed but his reaction speed is near relativistic with his precog.

@tronboy: Because you have so heavily handicapped the Naruto verse by taking out anyone who had a chance at killing him (Naruto, A, Mu etc) they have no hope in hell of killing Vader, let alone Obi-Wan and Vader at the same time. He will Force Choke the life out of all of them while Obi-Wan wanders around looking for something else to do. Vader and Obi-Wan are not getting blitzed by a bunch of sound speed ninjas.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,858 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@tronboy: how about this he just picks everyone up at the same time and kills them before they can even move. Cause you think naruto characters biltz a jedi. I'm trying not to get into deph on what dark vader can do to the cast of this show. Clearly you are indeed a fan boy for naruto. How do i know well you ask who in naruto can beat darth vader yet you think sakura can speed blitz him so thats basicly implying that one of the weakest characters can beat him. Why even say who in naruto could beat him when you clearly think everyone can. Next your going to say everyone in naruto pwns Hulk just cause some might befaster

Jedi's are able to block lasers which there are less than 4 people who could even dodge these if lucky but i really do'nt think they can. Now that we know most of them darth vader can blitz and cut down in a heart beat you should be getting off of speed and move to some of naruto characters powers. A jedi can hit a target with out even seeing them so it also defeats the purpose of blitz. Yes for the fact they know what your going to do next meaning nartuo cast gets raped bad. You want to continue saying naruto blitz someone who can move just as fast or faster go ahead be my guess.I've already posted a link here from youtube showing them running so it would clearly be much faster seeing darth vader is the most powerful character in the show.

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

In the books, Vadar is stated to be faster than the eye, and that he can use the force at the same speed. Like when he speed killed someone with his force, he snapped someones head off with the force so fast no one saw his do it. I've had a lot of debates of Naruto characters speed and im not getting into it here.

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Interesting fight. I'm not sure who could beat him though.

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Hidan Konan Kakuzu Sasori etc...

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Whats_out_the_bag: @Whats_out_the_bag said:

really is this a joke any jedi can rape the entire naruto cast they block lasers for crying out loud. Lets not forget jedi's can uses the force to run fast as shown in star wars episode one in the beginning. looks pretty fast to me.

http://youtu.be/R-U4jzPq9ZE?t=6m48s

Hope there is no more troubles about speed here. Oh yea what happened to using thfoe forced to know whats going to happen like if someone pop up behind you.

Now about combat add they have to do is hit them not very hard. Has anyone here ever heard of a big ass force push. The force can be used in many ways and we haven't seen vader fight at full power since ep 3. The force has been shown to kill people just by looking at them or mind control jedi's and sith are very strong nothing to be taken lightly

your forgetting that ninjas use shadow clones its useless useing the force abilities like force choke because of clones

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

any edo tensei, Darth Vader cannot kill an edo tensei since he can't exorcise the soul, nor seal it.

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@tronboy said:

no kages

no eye wielders

no jinchuriki

no sannin

no kabuto

darth vader at peak

darth vader has full access to legs

if u are to put somebody that can beat anakin please put multiple people

hey.. not eye wielders? lol

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,470 posts) See mini bio Level 14

soooo basically everyone who sucks are allowed everyone else isnt? lol!

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Pretty much anyone faster than Vader can kill him. I don't see a reason for this getting rezzed.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,237 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

really is this a joke any jedi can rape the entire naruto cast they block lasers for crying out loud. Lets not forget jedi's can uses the force to run fast as shown in star wars episode one in the beginning. looks pretty fast to me.

http://youtu.be/R-U4jzPq9ZE?t=6m48s

Hope there is no more troubles about speed here. Oh yea what happened to using thfoe forced to know whats going to happen like if someone pop up behind you.

Now about combat add they have to do is hit them not very hard. Has anyone here ever heard of a big ass force push. The force can be used in many ways and we haven't seen vader fight at full power since ep 3. The force has been shown to kill people just by looking at them or mind control jedi's and sith are very strong nothing to be taken lightly

You must be smoking something fine if you think that. So Ki Adi Mundi can solo the whole Naruto cast can he? Pffft, sure he can. And that link showed nothing impressive at all, try harder next time. Vader DOES have supersonic+ reaction speeds, but nothing you have shown suggests it.

"Big ass force push"? How about shinra tensei? Vader has shown nothing close to the shockwave that levelled Konoha. And how often does Vader go for mind control? Virtually never, he's usually far more agressive.

I've read several of the novels and the comics with Vader, and I know he's strong. But saying he could solo Naruto is ridiculous.

To answer this thread:

Gai, but that's only if he's allowed to power up

Kakashi via kamui

That's about all I can think of with the restrictions.

Post by Iju (147 posts) See mini bio Level 10

NOT A ONE. didnt Darth just say (i have all the movies) "The power to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force"? naruto char. cant even destroy 1/3 of a planet. at most they are at continent levels.

there are too many joy rapes he'll do to them

posses them all to kill each other off

literally rip ALL the demons/chakra out off all of them and surging them with the force (not like their weak powers would help him in the force)

suck the oxygen out of the air

or just wave his hand and set them all on fire from the inside out

mind rape them by turning them insane

also, the Force help people get faster, going light speeds, maybe even above considerably.

honestly i cant see ANYONE living.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

No one stands a chance because the force mind control technique will make them mass suicide.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Shikamaru would win by using the will of fire passed on to him by Asuma to break through the force and kill Vader. Vader is evil so he cannot win.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Post by KingOfAsh (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Noone from Naurto can beat even Jar Jar Binks

@Iju said:

NOT A ONE. didnt Darth just say (i have all the movies) "The power to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force"? naruto char. cant even destroy 1/3 of a planet. at most they are at continent levels.

there are too many joy rapes he'll do to them

posses them all to kill each other off

literally rip ALL the demons/chakra out off all of them and surging them with the force (not like their weak powers would help him in the force)

suck the oxygen out of the air

or just wave his hand and set them all on fire from the inside out

mind rape them by turning them insane

also, the Force help people get faster, going light speeds, maybe even above considerably.

honestly i cant see ANYONE living.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how to make yourself look like a fool. Just in case anyone was curious.

Darth Vader was clearly referring to the power of the force as the whole, not just his own strength; when has Vader ever done ANYTHING close to planet destroying? I'd say it was common sense, but that would only insult you further. Not even going to bother with the rest of your 'argument', the part with Darth moving beyond light speeds gave me a chuckle though, cheers.

@TheNeutralOne said:

No one stands a chance because the force mind control technique will make them mass suicide.

And Darth Vader has chosen to go for the mind control technique...how many times? As oppose to going in with the lightsaber/force choke? I'll give you a hint; not many. And this is a fight against one Naruto character, not loads, I don't know where you get "mass" from.

@KingOfAsh said:

Noone from Naurto can beat even Jar Jar Binks

That's because Jar Jar is pretty hardcore, did you seem him in that battle from the Phantom menace? Even Palpatine would have been quaking in his boots.

(For lju's sake, the above comment is sarcasm.)

He managed to take on Galdalf the Gray at least.

Post by Iju (147 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GIRUGAMESH: lol funny i wasnt even talking to you. thats EXACTLY what i was talking about. the Force as a whole. thats what i MEANT. shee... you dont even deserve a facepalm right now. i cant BELIEVE you would see past me like that.

oh and no, i havent seen him destroy a planet, but im going to take his word for what HE said, in the OFFICIAL movie, made by GEORGE LUCUS HIMSELF. and he said destroying a planet is nothing compared to the force. and a question for you: when have the naruto char. even come close to destroying a planet? lol NEVER. my narutotard of a friend said, and i say proudly said that naruto can toss a RHINO...really?!

and darth vader WITHOUT the force is still terrifying. he has the light saber. nothing of their little "knives" and rasengans will do a single thing. they would all melt to the high powered heat of the light saber, anyway...chidori (as well as most of all of sasuke's and ALL of the naruto characters attacks...) is so much of a close range its ridiculous. all darth would do is wait for that idiot to run right into his trap, and slice him neatly in half, therefore instantly killing him, end of battle.

even then, without the Force OR the light saber, he still is immensely manipulative, and can convince naruto to give up his power or something like that. lets be truthful here, naruto characters are very weak in the mind;very impressionable. come on! sasuke could "mind rape" (if you can call that weak attack mind rape) at freaking 12 years old! i know he was very advanced for his age and the whole "uchiha clan" and all that, but even then, some of the adults were stronger than him at points, so obviously mind raping a person in the naruto verse is like licking ice cream. so convincing someone in there would be easy compared to the powerful darth vader. in fact, sasuke was so good in making naruto think he was his friend, to this day, he still thinks that! while sasuke is getting on with his life, naruto is still holding onto the gay dream he has thinking sasuke is still his friend. please. i cant believe that someone nearly at a type of god levels is being compared to these human weaklings.

You know it doesn't matter what Vader said if he can't do it himself. That's the point. Naruto may have once been a dunce, but not anymore. As for being "weak in the mind", you do realize that a number of them have Techniques/Abilities that specifically target the persons mind and senses? Your ignorance of these basic facts is why people won't take you seriously.

@ReiKai said:

You know it doesn't matter what Vader said if he can't do it himself. That's the point. Naruto may have once been a dunce, but not anymore. As for being "weak in the mind", you do realize that a number of them have Techniques/Abilities that specifically target the persons mind and senses? Your ignorance of these basic facts is why people won't take you seriously.

Indeed.

@Iju said:

@GIRUGAMESH: lol funny i wasnt even talking to you. thats EXACTLY what i was talking about. the Force as a whole. thats what i MEANT. shee... you dont even deserve a facepalm right now. i cant BELIEVE you would see past me like that.

oh and no, i havent seen him destroy a planet, but im going to take his word for what HE said, in the OFFICIAL movie, made by GEORGE LUCUS HIMSELF. and he said destroying a planet is nothing compared to the force. and a question for you: when have the naruto char. even come close to destroying a planet? lol NEVER. my narutotard of a friend said, and i say proudly said that naruto can toss a RHINO...really?!

and darth vader WITHOUT the force is still terrifying. he has the light saber. nothing of their little "knives" and rasengans will do a single thing. they would all melt to the high powered heat of the light saber, anyway...chidori (as well as most of all of sasuke's and ALL of the naruto characters attacks...) is so much of a close range its ridiculous. all darth would do is wait for that idiot to run right into his trap, and slice him neatly in half, therefore instantly killing him, end of battle.

even then, without the Force OR the light saber, he still is immensely manipulative, and can convince naruto to give up his power or something like that. lets be truthful here, naruto characters are very weak in the mind;very impressionable. come on! sasuke could "mind rape" (if you can call that weak attack mind rape) at freaking 12 years old! i know he was very advanced for his age and the whole "uchiha clan" and all that, but even then, some of the adults were stronger than him at points, so obviously mind raping a person in the naruto verse is like licking ice cream. so convincing someone in there would be easy compared to the powerful darth vader. in fact, sasuke was so good in making naruto think he was his friend, to this day, he still thinks that! while sasuke is getting on with his life, naruto is still holding onto the gay dream he has thinking sasuke is still his friend. please. i cant believe that someone nearly at a type of god levels is being compared to these human weaklings.

Here's the way it works; this is a group discussion, meaning, unless you specifically designate someone you're addressing, anyone is free to reply. That simple enough for you, lamb chop?

Ok, so you were referring to the force as a whole; that does nothing to make your argument any less stupid. Vader cannot wield the whole, complete power of the force, nobody can. So that renders the first few dozen words of crap you posted irrelevant.

As for that Rhino, that was a giant rhino that could have easily weighed 40 tons+, and Naruto was able to toss it a couple of hundred metres away. There's no way Vader could do that with sheer strength, even with the force it would be debatable.

Without the force? Well no actually, he isn't that terrifying at all. Without it he's just a guy in a suit of armour with a lightsaber. A jedi/sith without the force would be like a Naruto character without chakra, perhaps even worse. Without force precog Vader has now way to react to supersonic attacks and no way to move at supersonic levels, never mind lightspeed (as you wrongly suggest). Take away the force and Neji could probably beat him.

...convince Naruto to give up his power? I feel I am forced to post this, sorry but the sort of crap you're coming out with is embarrassing:

Apparently you have no idea, most Naruto characters aren't weak minded at all. Consider how many times someone has tried to convince Naruto of something and failed. And just look at Kakashi, the guy I say has a good chance to beat Darth Vader; he was able to be stabbed hundreds of thousands of times over the course of three days whilst still keeping his mind intact.

As for Sasuke, let me spell it out for you; just convincing someone is not the same as mind-raping them. That would be like comparing someone who can make a convincing argument to Aizen's shikai; it's ridiculous.

You are clearly a Naruto hater and there is no sense to be had from you. Go back to the hole you crawled out from.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel