who in naruto could beat darth vader

Topic started by tronboy on April 29, 2012. Last post by Iju 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

no kages

no eye wielders

no jinchuriki

no sannin

no kabuto

darth vader at peak

darth vader has full access to legs

if u are to put somebody that can beat anakin please put multiple people

Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Star Wars characters are very very slow compared to Naruto characters. Naruto, Sakura, Kurenai, etc. anyone with decent speed and above-average fighting skills should be able to do it.

naruto is a jinchuriki which is against my rools.

Post by Acura_Max (2,335 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Fire Star: The characters in the prequels are actually quite fast. (especially Episode 3)

@tronboy: Are we talking about the Vader in the Force Unleashed,Episode 6, or the comics?

@tronboy: Sorry, I missed it.

@Acura_Max: This is true, but even still, Naruto characters aren't for the most part aren't slow either.

Here's some footage of how fast a jedi could be. Notice at 1:28 they aren't hitting anything.

@Acura_Max said:

@Fire Star: The characters in the prequels are actually quite fast. (especially Episode 3)

@tronboy: Are we talking about the Vader in the Force Unleashed,Episode 6, or the comics?

its darth vader at peak meaning in every thing

@Acura_Max said:

Here's some footage of how fast a jedi could be.

there pretty slow in that video lol

@tronboy: It looked pretty fast to me, but it doesn't matter. Vader isn't exactly a speed demon to begin with. What he lacks in speed he makes up in his control of the force. PerhapsIno has a chance with her body switch justu, but I really doubt it will work.

im changing my thread who in naruto could beat obiwan and anakin put together and it could only be one person the rules dont change

Is this Anakin and Obiwan in episode 3?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17
pretty much anyone... knowing the speed advantage is on Naruto side... but equalize speed and Darth Vader STOMPS... cuz his a BADASS

@DBZ_universe said:

pretty much anyone... knowing the speed advantage is on Naruto side... but equalize speed and Darth Vader STOMPS... cuz his a BADASS

I don't think the speed is equal, so I'm pretty sure Naruto has the sufficient speed.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Since the OP stated Darth at his peak I'd assume "eu vader" would be the peak, sadly I don't know much about star wars but from what i''ve been told the movie versions pale in comparison to their eu counterparts.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

really is this a joke any jedi can rape the entire naruto cast they block lasers for crying out loud. Lets not forget jedi's can uses the force to run fast as shown in star wars episode one in the beginning. looks pretty fast to me.

http://youtu.be/R-U4jzPq9ZE?t=6m48s

Hope there is no more troubles about speed here. Oh yea what happened to using thfoe forced to know whats going to happen like if someone pop up behind you.

Now about combat add they have to do is hit them not very hard. Has anyone here ever heard of a big ass force push. The force can be used in many ways and we haven't seen vader fight at full power since ep 3. The force has been shown to kill people just by looking at them or mind control jedi's and sith are very strong nothing to be taken lightly

ofcourse speed is not equalized... this is why is kinda a bump cuz Darth can get blitz
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe: how does darth vader gets blitz doesn't get do the blitzing he's hyper sonic or faster

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@tronboy: Your kidding me right? Darth Vader can easily kill anyone in Naruto thanks to the force.

I doubt he is hyper sonic

your funny ninjas a a basis move at very fast speeds sakura will blitz him lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel