Who in anime/manga can defeat Mxy (DC) and Q (ST)?

Topic started by cosmicdude on Aug. 2, 2014. Last post by ReiKai 4 months ago.
Post by cosmicdude (463 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Who in manga/anime can handle this guys?

Post by taichokage (15,234 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
They're both in the Nigh omnipotent class so it would either take an Omnipotent or the highest order Nigh Omnipotents. Maybe Beatrice or the 3 Chousin? Wow I don't know who could without going to the Tenchi and Demonbane caliber who should not be included.
Post by Saladking (1,257 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage:

Don't believe the hype, Beatrice is far from nigh omnipotent. I doubt she can even beat multiversals.

Post by GeneralVan (2,333 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Any of the Chousin would solo. Q is far weaker than Mxy and he would lose to Z from Tenchi Muyo! And this is assuming they are bloodlusted.

In character Mxy would lose to weaker characters than the Chousin. The top tier Umineko witches for example.

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
 Demonbane
 Demonbane
Post by SMXLR8 (7,690 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus (947 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SMXLR8: No, TTGL gets smacked silly. Mxy can turn him into a cheesepuff. And Q could literally snap his fingers and turn Simon and his entire team into a fermented gas to make alcohol.
Post by FalconC2 (379 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ReiKai:

Mxy would annihilate Demonbane, and TTGL would annihilate Q. None of that transmutation bullshit when even the Anti-Spiral could not even pull that nonsense on the crew.

Q is the weak link. Not even capable of influencing things on a universal scale.

@FalconC2: uh, Demonbane stomps Mxy. And Anti-Spiral are toolbags who can't even do half of what Q can do with a finger-snap. Mxy is below the Chousin, and Demonbane makes them huddle together in fear. Demonbane beats figures higher up the scale than Mxy with nothing more than a Glare.
Post by taichokage (15,234 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Really, Demonbane could beat Mxy, Q, TTGL and the Chousin combined. He's a different caliber even from those guys.

@ReiKai: Glad to see you still drop by.

@ReiKai: If it's EG Demonbane, then yes. Although I don't really know the extent of the power of regular Demonbane.

@SMXLR8: He beats Q, but not Mxy.

@Falbium_Asmodeus: DxD is still climbing up the DBZ ladder in terms of power. Until we get more feats, he loses to both.

@GeneralVan: Demonbane becomes EGD, so it really doesn't matter.
@taichokage: I glance in every now and again. Most of it has just seemed the same stuff people have been arguing over for the last few years. So, little change.
Post by FalconC2 (379 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ReiKai said:

@GeneralVan: Demonbane becomes EGD, so it really doesn't matter.
@taichokage: I glance in every now and again. Most of it has just seemed the same stuff people have been arguing over for the last few years. So, little change.

Yes it does, you're just doing the same nonsense you've done with Tenchi and lumping him together with God Tenchi. In this case Demonbane with Elder God Demonbane.

The only thing the normal Demonbane has going for it is the Shining Trapezohedron as outside of that it's not even a planet buster. Also, the Anti-Spiral would fucking manhandle Q. The guy does not create universes like it does.

@GeneralVan: you really need to stop comparing other series to DBZ , I mean it not even top dog in anime / manga when it comes to power

@SMXLR8: Exactly why I did it. DBZ is far below Mxy and even Q. If a series is not even as strong as DBZ, who aren't as strong as these two, they would lose.

@GeneralVan: but not everything has to do with DBZ

Post by takashichea (14,306 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@SMXLR8 said:

@GeneralVan: but not everything has to do with DBZ

Just let GeneralVan do what he pleases. At least, he shares his opinions unlike when you comment. You do this most of the time: "I'm not going to bother posting since it's about opinions" or something like that to a degree.

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus (947 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GeneralVan: Pretty much the majority of powerful beings in dxd could solo dbz take the Two Heavenly Dragons just by hax they could beat anyone in dbz thats why it was considered a spite thread when I pit them against toriko and the others.

Im going to quote hitsusatsu11 and you from one of my battle threads

hitsusatsu11: "GR hasn't really done much in terms of battle feats, but he's described as an infinite (possibly nigh omnipotent being) = to full power Ophis. This should be more powerful than ttgl"

You: " I agree that with statements like those characters do need to back it up. So for now TTGL lolstomps."

hitsusatsu11: "Then TOAA ect. etc. get BTFU by Luffy. On panel feats are important obviously but you have to use your head to"

@SMXLR8: I just use it as a measuring stick for characters. I apologize to anyone who finds it annoying, but since it is the series I'm most familiar with, it is my own personal power gauge.

@Falbium_Asmodeus: I may change my mind if I get feats/statements of at least Solar System busting.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel