Who has the strongest Devil Fruit power in one piece?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on July 16, 2013. Last post by bigz007 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,882 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@SMXLR8: i agree with all those scailings

obvioulsy pirate king: the man above all. strongest of his verse.

yonko: big mam. shanks. kaido. kurohige.

admirals and fleet admiral: akainu. kizaru. fujitora. green bull.

shichibukai: doflamingo. mihawk. hancock. etc etc

supernovas: some supernovas are above some shichibukai and vice versa. in fact luffy defeated 2 of the 7 shichibukai.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The ranking in one piece is all effed up. Because their are people in certain groups that can beat others in a group that should be higher. Like garp is vice admiral but let any yonko or admiral try to pick a fight with him it probably won't go their way.

Also "strongest" devil fruit would have to be whitebeard's so far.

If you mean the over all best devil fruit ability it would have to be marco's. Dude has flight cool phoenix flames and has all the effects of logia intangibility but a lot cooler.

Post by xlab3000 (1,395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Pirate King

Yonkos

Admirals

Shichibukai

Supernovas

Post by SMXLR8 (7,196 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SMXLR8 said:

@solesamurai: @Jinbeifan1: @bigz007: @taichokage: @othus12: @All_StarSupes: @Dream: @xlab3000: @ChromeDisaster: @ohgodwhy: I have a question for you all , who are the super powers in one piece like how does the ranking go and how strong are they?

what about the world government? what is their role and how strong are they?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,284 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

I would say the Shadow-Shadow Fruit and the Hollow-Hollow Fruit are the strongest Devil Fruits (if the right person have ate them)

If a very fast person got their hands on the Shadow-Shadow Fruit, they be able to take someone shadow before they even notice and that person would be KO and then will die when the sun come up

If a very strong person got their hands on the Hollow-Hollow Fruit, they can make people really depress and then kill them, when they can't fight back (it made Luffy depress, so it very powerful)

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,284 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@SMXLR8:

The World Government control the Admirals, the Seven Warlords and half of the world, alone they are not strong but with the Marines and the Seven Warlords they are at Admiral level

Post by othus12 (6,882 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@SMXLR8: world governments is basically the marines cipher pols and shichibukai. they are the only international organization in one piece

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8: The World Government, or the Gorosei? Technically, its like Destinyhero said. But the Gorosei are the ones running it. It's known that the Gorosei give their orders to Kong, the commander in chief of the Marines, and Kong controls Akainu and ect. They are likely equal or greater in power than the Yonko, but that's only speculation because not a whole lot is known about them.

The Gorosei
The Gorosei
Commander Kong
Commander Kong
Post by One_Piece_God (561 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Destinyheroknight said:

If a very fast person got their hands on the Shadow-Shadow Fruit, they be able to take someone shadow before they even notice and that person would be KO and then will die when the sun come up

I have always thought this to be true.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I am forever waiting to see one of the gorosei in action.

@TheNeutralOne: but there just old men?

Post by Username_Undefined (89 posts) See mini bio Level 12

You say that like old men in One Piece aren't powerful. Garp, Sengoku, Whitebeard, the vice-admiral woman whose DF lets her fold people like laundry. There's even an old man who can summon meteors.

As for powers, if she had Armament Haki, I think Robin and her flower-flower fruit would be one of the deadliest people in One Piece. Her standard fight tactic is summon arms and break peoples necks and spines. I think the limit was she had to have line of sight, but she can sprout eyes also. In theory, she could hit someone anywhere in the world without moving.

LOL old = powerful

Post by bigz007 (1,092 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Username_Undefined said:

I think Robin and her flower-flower fruit would be one of the deadliest people in One Piece. Her standard fight tactic is summon arms and break peoples necks and spines. I think the limit was she had to have line of sight, but she can sprout eyes also. In theory, she could hit someone anywhere in the world without moving.

Agreed!

According to Oda, the user has a radius of 200 Hana Hanas in which they can extend parts of their body (although he did say this jokingly). And it is shown that she can sprout up to a thousand limbs now.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel