Who has the strongest Devil Fruit power in one piece?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on July 16, 2013. Last post by bigz007 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,185 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Lately I have been interested in the show so I ask this question

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

It's likely either Blackbeard, Kizaru or Marco. Mythical zone types seem to be superior to even Logia from what little we have seen of them, Imagine a grim reaper mythical zone devil fruit or a God Based mythical zone devil fruit? They have the potential to be incredibly powerful and even borderline god hood like Enel Basically did.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,279 posts) See mini bio Level 14

blackbeards devil fruit has the greatest superiority to other devil fruits BUT it doesnt exactly mean it's the strongest. In terms of raw power, White Beards quake fruit has been the most powerful I'd say, and Kizarus light fruit has been the most useful really. I am excited to see other mystical zone types as well

Post by bigz007 (1,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Luffy have the best possible devil fruit because he can stretch his penis. Any objections?

• One of Oda's SBS questions asked if Luffy's penis could stretch, to which Oda replied that it could.
Post by taichokage (13,283 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Blackbeard's fruit might have the most potential. He self proclaimed it as the strongest. Also Law's, Kuma's, Marco's and Kizaru's are right up there.
Post by othus12 (6,824 posts) See mini bio Level 13

to me it has to be kizaru. he is only stopped by his personality

Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kizaru, BB and Marco. But it looks like Dragon has an insanely destructive fruit.

Post by Dream (7,617 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Likely Kizaru thanks to Logia intangibility, flexibility with his abilities and he isn't victim to elemental-style rock-paper-scissors weaknesses that many Logia users deal with.

Post by katmic (395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

there was that lightening guy who thought he was a god, i think he was called enel. he was pretty powerful

Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Blackbeard

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@bigz007 said:

Luffy have the best possible devil fruit because he can stretch his penis. Any objections?

• One of Oda's SBS questions asked if Luffy's penis could stretch, to which Oda replied that it could.

None at all lmao!!! But seriously, if Caesar Clown tried to improve upon his abilities, his power could be pretty high up there

Post by bigz007 (1,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ChromeDisaster: Please no spoilers, I'm currently watching episode 405.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I would say Marco's. Mythical Zoan fruits are probably the best and rarest.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@bigz007: Many apologies!!! @ohgodwhy: And I agree that Marco's fruit is pretty much the best one. He's nigh invincible

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ChromeDisaster: Yeah his healing powers far exceed those of a logia. Not sure if he can fire his flames though, I think they're just for healing but it's not like he would need to anyway, he's already plenty powerful as it is.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,185 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@solesamurai: @Jinbeifan1: @bigz007: @taichokage: @othus12: @All_StarSupes: @Dream: @xlab3000: @ChromeDisaster: @ohgodwhy: I have a question for you all , who are the super powers in one piece like how does the ranking go and how strong are they?

Post by taichokage (13,283 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Well excluding parties we don't know and only including the larger groups, it would be something like Pirate King > Yonko > Admirals > Warlords > Vice Admirals/Supernovas, then all the remaining Marine Ranks. If you count the many Pirate Rookies or side organizations like CP9, I'd say there's no general uniformity other than that the Emperors are at the top followed by the Admirals and strongest Warlords. The Yonko commanders also are notable, but they vary too much from below Vice Admiral level to presumably above admiral level like Benn Beckmann or Marco who is about Admiral level.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,279 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SMXLR8: Ok so heres a rough version of the order of super powers I think

1. The Four Emperors

They are all equal to Whitebeard apparently, who is city level plus in strength and Shanks was shown colliding equally in a fight with him, Kaidou and Big Ma'am dont have any showings of yet, but Black Beard is the strongest most likely especially with his ability to steal others DF fruits

2. Marine HQ

They have the admirals who by powerscaling have city level plus durability and high town busters although if Law is an island buster then I suspect both Admirals and Emperors are above that for it's unknown the full limits of both

3. Shichibukai

This is much more varied power wise, especially since Buggy is in it :P But they're all pretty damn high

4. Supernovas

These are all pirates who are on level with Luffy, although Law has the greatest feat among them of course with his island slash. These guys are building their way to the top, and most likely will surpass Shichibukai and possibly admirals but how soon that will be is unknown.

Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Well in the Pirate world of OP, I would say the Admirals and the Yonko are the top tiers. However, I think Dragon is fighting a much tougher opponent in the Gorosei, and eventually Luffy will be dragged into that fight as well. Let's be honest the true bad guys don't show up right till the end, hence the Gorosei are probably top tier for me.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SMXLR8 said:

@solesamurai: @Jinbeifan1: @bigz007: @taichokage: @othus12: @All_StarSupes: @Dream: @xlab3000: @ChromeDisaster: @ohgodwhy: I have a question for you all , who are the super powers in one piece like how does the ranking go and how strong are they?

You mean the ranking of pirate power in OP because there are a few as Jinbei fan posted.

You have the Yonkou who are the oldest, and most powerful pirates in the world. Generally Whitebeard was considered the most powerful but he was replaced by Blackbeard when he died and Blackbeard has his power as well, so he's probably the strongest.

2. You have Marine admirals. Characters like Kizaru, Akainu, and Garp are placed here.

3. They are basically pirate mercenaries for the marines, they get freedom from marine harassment and basically all the perks of being an admiral. They are very diversified with many personalities and powers.

4. Law isn't a supernova he is a shichibukai or at least former one, and yes they are all on the level of luffy, I believe Kidd has the highest bounty however implying he is least the most experienced pirate not necessarily powerful and Luffy likely being the strongest or having the most potential.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel