Who do you think is faster?

Topic started by Hakimiko on March 5, 2012. Last post by Kobra678 8 months ago.
Post by Hakimiko (10 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Flash
  • Sonic
  • Superman
  • The Runner
  • Goku
  • Road Runner
  • Speedy Gonzales
  • Zoom
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@DBZ_universe: Wow those debaters honestly suck. None of them even made a case, they just joked about how RR would win without explaining anything. I didn't see one decent debater on that thread. RR doesn't have any true reality warping feats, the guys in the thread didn't even state one. Outpacing slower characters means nothing against a guy who makes someone 500 times faster than light look like a statue.

ND

Post by DCypher (117 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Heh. I think Speedy would own RR; because he's mexican.

Post by 100Rings (113 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Newdeath: lol dude. i get wat ur saying. personally sonic is the auto winner in this case.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Newdeath: jaja that's funny... but on the real you are right. now that I think bout it, I've never seen RR make FTL look like a statue as you mentioned from Zoom's speed

Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I give the nod to The Runner, though some of the other contestants(like Zoom and the Flash)come close.
Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Newdeath: Well RR has run inside paintings before. That's a RW feat, but his speed is no where near the others on this list.

@Sonata: Well reality warping feats in regards to his speed.

ND

Post by justanormalguy (270 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Why is Goku here? You know how DBZ haters treat him on this site.

Post by Iju (98 posts) See mini bio Level 7

1. Sonic. The fastest thing alive. 'nuff said.

2. Probably the Runner

3. Flash

4. Goku

5. Zoom

6. Speedy

7.Superman

If any of you people want proof on how I got this line correct, just ask for it.

@justanormalguy said:

Not to mention he's not even light-speed unlike the majority here.

ND

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Iju said:

1. Zoom 'nuff said.

2. Flash

3. Sonic. The fastest Hedgehog

4. Superman

5. Goku

6. Probably the Runner

7. Speedy

There you go....

Post by ohgodwhy (1,557 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@CerberusPrime3k: Lol I had to re read that edit twice, it is late though...

@CerberusPrime3k: no...i think i was right the first time....sonic is the fastest thing ALIVE.

maybe you got me confused,bro? :?

Post by justanormalguy (270 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Newdeath said:

@justanormalguy said:

Not to mention he's not even light-speed unlike the majority here.

ND

Yeah, there I have to disagree. Evidence can support his speed.

@justanormalguy: There's no concrete evidence suggesting that Goku is light-speed. Even if he was (which he isn't), everyone on this list except for RR and Speedy are FTL. Flash is massively FTL, Superman is definitely FTL (he has escaped the gravitational field of black holes), Zoom makes Flash look like a statue, Sonic has many FTL feats, The Runner made SS look so slow and well that's it. Goku's only faster than RR and Speedy here because even Superman is faster than him since IT doesn't count as speed and nobody in DBZ has feats as impressive as moving fast enough to exit from inside a black hole. In fact, Supes has escaped from two black holes at one point.

@Iju: Goku isn't faster than Superman or Zoom. Zoom has made the entire JL look like statues, including Flash. If we consider Zoom's power as speed then he's faster than every single person on this list. Goku might be fast but he's not even FTL without IT. Superman on the other hand has managed to fly well beyond the speed of light when he escaped from deep inside a black hole. Actually he escaped from not one but TWO simultaneous black holes, that is some serious FTL speed he displayed (I can post the scans if requested). Goku has never shown speed near that which can allow Superman to escape from two simultaneous black holes. And let's not forget about all those races with Flash. Sure he lost but even Flash said that Superman is very very fast.

ND

Post by ohgodwhy (1,557 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Iju: Go on then lets hear why Sonic is faster than everyone else.

: Is there evidence of Goku going faster than light? I'm sure he could momentarily move faster than light to say dodge a final flash or something but as far as I can remember no DBZ character was shown to be able to constantly move at FTL speeds.

@Newdeath: you said you will post scans, do it please! :) on zoom, superman, and flash. also what is FTL speed?

now, i just have to take notice that you said nothing about sonic. this "zoom" dude cant match up with sonic, dude. zoom can probably beat everybody but sonic, but not just everybody.

i will post up scans for YOUR request, also.

hmm..can't argue about goku there. he is pretty fast, but not in this list's aisle. but at most, he could probably beat flash, at his best. he can warp without as much as sneezing.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Flash and Zoom fighting each other moving so fast even superman is a statue and they've circled the earth a dozen times less than a second
Flash and Zoom fighting each other moving so fast even superman is a statue and they've circled the earth a dozen times less than a second
Superman surpassing the speed of light and breaking through the space & time barrier
Superman surpassing the speed of light and breaking through the space & time barrier

@Iju: FTL means faster than light or moving faster than light

Zoom, Flash, and superman are tremendously faster than goku

@Iju: Zoom is much faster than Sonic and so are Flash and The Runner. Flash has better speed feats than Sonic. Flash has moved 500 times the speed of light and has once moved so fast that he escaped the fabric of time. Zoom however makes Flash look like a literal statue so yes he's way faster than Sonic. The Runner on the other hand made the Silver Surfer look extremely slow and the Silver Surfer has traveled from one end of the universe to the other in less than a second. Oh and FTL is "Faster Than Light".

Here are the Superman scans:

He escaped from inside two simultaneous black holes meaning he escaped from the event horizon where a black hole's gravitational pull is at it's maximum. And as it is known, not even light can escape from a black hole yet Superman could.

ND

Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Who in the world voted for Speedy Gonzales???
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel