Who do you think is faster?

Topic started by Hakimiko on March 5, 2012. Last post by Kobra678 9 months ago.
Post by Hakimiko (10 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Flash
  • Sonic
  • Superman
  • The Runner
  • Goku
  • Road Runner
  • Speedy Gonzales
  • Zoom
Post by All_StarSupes (779 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Zoom

The Runner

Flash

Superman

Regular Sonic

Goku

Speedy/ RR

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

It's got to be

Zoom - He's raced the Flash and won because he slows down time instead of running fast.

Flash - Barry Allen and Wally West can slow down almost everyone who uses the Speed Force including Superman.

Runner - Fastest Marvel character.

Superman - Travels at many times the speed of light. Definitely not faster than Flash though.

Goku - Probably slightly under light speed by the end of DBZ. Has instant transmission but that's teleportation.

Sonic - Regular Sonic can run at mach speeds. Super Sonic has been stated to be 2xFTL.

Speedy and Roadrunner had a race once and they drew. They're fast but not as fast as the other guys.

Post by Hakimiko (10 posts) See mini bio Level 7

LOL The runner is much faster than zoom bcuz he warps the space and time and arrive to his destination beforeven sayin a word XD

Post by taichokage (14,363 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The Runner. He is already FTL under his own power, but with the space gem be basically commands space and time allowing him to traverse a distance not only before he left his original position, but before his own mind registers that he wanted to move. He stated this to Thanos. He basically owned the Surfer who can traverse the universe in moments.

I think Runner can only do those feats when he had the space gem which he lost to Thanos. He's fast but without the space gem I don't think he's all that fast.

Even so Zoom slows down time for everything else, it doesn't matter how fast someone is because they will just be slowed down to walking pace.

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Zoom &/or Flash

Post by taichokage (14,363 posts) See mini bio Level 20
But if the said character is fast enough they could potentially bypass the time manipulation of Zoom especially when the Runner can manipulate space and time too when he has his gem, which was a default item like the hammer of Thor until Thanos took it.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Road Runner and Speedy Gonzales are the fastest here thanks to their Toonforce.. seriously Road Runner or Speedy Gonzales can make everyone here their bitches. so it should be more of a battle between Road Runner and Speedy Gonzales. EXample: Goku use IT next thing you know RR or SG are there already sleeping.

I still always remember when they raced each other and drew. They weren't that fast and as far as I can remember neither of them has ever been shown to be FTL. They should have at least a couple of Godly feats before anyone can bust out the Toonforce card.

He doesn't have the gem at present though so surely it can't be counted in this race. If he had it he may be faster than Zoom but then I question whether or not he's really fast or whether or not he's teleporting because he's operating outside of time.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

If we're going by actual speed then Zoom isn't fast at all. He stops time relative to himself, making everyone else as slow as statues while he appears to be moving at ridiculous speeds to everyone else. He has no real speed. But if we count his power as speed then nobody's faster than him.

Zoom (If we count his power as real speed which it isn't)

The Flash (I'll only say he's faster than The Runner because he has better feats than him and we haven't seen much from The Runner. Flash has moved at 500x the speed of light, and other insane things)

The Runner (Made FTL Silver Surfer look slow and blitzed the hell out of him)

Superman (Has moved at FTL speeds before but nothing compared to The Runner)

Regular Sonic (For obvious reasons)

Goku (He's fast but he's never shown light-speed. IT is instant but it is teleportation)

Speedy and Road Runner are even

ND

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Zoom all the way , i haven't seen someone faster than him so far (well Flash is close to him) . As for the toon force , what those looney tunes characters have shown on tv is not impressive.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

IIRC, in a crossover comic with DC and Looney Tunes, the RoadRunner outran the Flash.

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
If you want a real fast anime character Seiya from Saint Seiya is considerably faster, feats of crossing a universe in what seemed like minutes. 
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,219 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Newdeath: Didn't realize the flash was that fast, when did he move at that speed?

As for this thread, Zoom wins (if you count his ability as speed, that is).

@ohgodwhy: Even if it doesn't show that Speedy and Road Runner go FTL... Their Toon force is unstopable... Take a look at bugs bunny.. with his Toon force he can own the entire DC, Marvel, DBZ Universe with ease. They can bend reality to their way.

@DBZ_universe: Road Runner and Speedy don't have any impressive reality warping powers. Yes they're cartoons, but not every cartoon has the toonforce. They need to show it first.

@GIRUGAMESH: It was a feat of his I remember reading. I'll post the scan.

ND

@Newdeath: Actually they do have impressive reality warping... their main power is that no one can ever catch up to them... in a race RR might think the others wanna catch him so he'll just outspeed them all with toonforce same goes with speedy... put a cheese in the finish line and he will own everyone

@DBZ_universe: I find that hard to believe with no evidence being used to support your claim. They've never shown that. Being able to outpace slower characters does not equal reality warping.

ND

@Newdeath: Well in Comic Vine they pull out a match between Zoom and RR and everyone agreed that RR owns.. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/zoom-vs-roadrunner/594760/

there's the link to the thread

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel