Who Could Beat Wolverine

Topic started by tronboy on Aug. 2, 2013. Last post by Sonata 12 months ago.
Post by 5th (1,205 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@eddz99 said:

Gold seiya

Read the OP, and Gold Seiya is an overkill

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8: I placed Takamura mostly as a joke, but the Kenichi Master Class characters are monsters and could easily beat the snot out of Wolvie... Or if you want to be picky the Medium to High Level Master Class

Post by SMXLR8 (6,945 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Kuro_San: that have no of putting him down for the count

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The only people that can beat are people under the speed limit that have a supernatural ability. Wolverine in a fist to fist fight cannot be beaten by someone with his stats. They run into his adamantium and healing factor and they are done.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Haofan123: Couldnt Hohenheim and Father ignore the compositions of adamantium with Philosophers stone? amd just transmute him or his soul?

Gluttony for sure FTW lol

Post by Dream (7,263 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Our friend's attempts to shut down any means of offing Wolverine have apparently overlooked soul-sucking abilities. Low-ranking Hollows from Bleach could fuck up James and bypass his adamantium skeleton through eating up his soul. Also since video game characters aren't banned apparently, Shang Tsung, Shao Khan, Raziel and Kain (the former two from Mortal Kombat, the latter two from the Legacy of Kain series) could soul suck him as well.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8: Oooooohh Mr. Serious....

We're doing this for fun (At least in my case), if I cant crack a joke or two what's the point? XD

Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Miroko from Inuyasha via Wind Tunnel

Post by KingOfAsh (1,336 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Roy Mustang

Post by akronawol17 (455 posts) See mini bio Level 9

im just gonna go with century soup arc toriko. im pretty sure he counts, and he'd destroy wolverine. (did the century soup mission count as an arc?)

Heh, heh. I also forgot to bring up Tsukihime's Ciel who could fuck Wolverine up by use of the Seventh Holy Scripture.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DBZ_universe said:

@Haofan123: Couldnt Hohenheim and Father ignore the compositions of adamantium with Philosophers stone? amd just transmute him or his soul?

Gluttony for sure FTW lol

I think the philosiphers stone only allows the user to preform more powerful alchemic reactions and bypass equivalent exchange, not ignore the laws of science completely. For example, an alchemist would be able to create a 50 foot wall of stone instead of a 10 foot wall, but they wouldnt be able to turn the stone into titanium. If they dont know the composition of adamantium i think they would still be unable to transmute his skeleton

Post by Nuffs (25 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Anime Stan Lee

Captain Tokyo

Kenshiro

The Guyver

Manga Lucy

OVA TMNT

Excel Excel

Naraku

Alucard

Devilman

Post by Fehafare (8,619 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I think we are ignoring the fact that when the OP said "no magic" he probably meant "no supernatural anything, just physical attacks".

@Fehafare: Which if that's the case, make this an impossible battle to figure out who could win a battle. With the ridiculous restrictions laid out, no one within anime would be capable of getting around Wolverine's adamantium skeleton and regeneration in a fight with physical attacks.

I think we are confusing kill with beat.

Post by Fehafare (8,619 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: Also a point, but anyone strong enough to KO passed the speed limit and DC limit a long time ago.

@Fehafare: Which raises the likelihood of this thread mainly being created for spite.

Hmm guess I should go ahead and lock it then.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel