Who Could Beat Wolverine

Topic started by tronboy on Aug. 2, 2013. Last post by Sonata 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

No comics or Marvel/DC

No Gods,No Reality Warpers

No Naruto , One Piece, or Bleach NOOOOOO Dragon Ball Z

No body that can destroy an Moutain and above

No body Faster then a speeding bullet

No mind control or energy absorbtion

No magic

Wolverine Comic feats, Cartoon Feats, Anime feats, and Movie feats

Post by SMXLR8 (6,901 posts) See mini bio Level 16

so what is this suppose to prove and what's with those rules?

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

You do understand that no one on par with wolverine in terms of physical feats without extreme hax can take him right? He is basically indestructible. The only means of killing him is ruled out because it requires adamantium or something harder to behead him. Wolverine fought with hulk in a cartoon and survived.

@TheNeutralOne: also do forget that movie which was ok

Post by taichokage (12,644 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Even under these conditions there should be a few. It's the faster than a speeding bullet that's the problem. It's do common for anime/manga characters to have such speed that coupled with the other factors makes pickings very slim. I'm having a hard time right now.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Greed for the win

Post by Theorder14 (206 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Ryougi Shiki

MEoDP doesn't count as magic xD

Post by KingOfAsh (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Actually, alchemy is science, so Pride can come too. And yes, it is science-based.

Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15
  • By "No body Faster then a speeding bullet" do you mean anyone that has supersonic speed and under? If so;
  • Kira
  • Kagato Jurai [Tenchi Universe]
  • Lust [FMA]
Post by Fehafare (8,375 posts) See mini bio Level 13

How the hell are Lust/Pride supposed to do anything?

Ryougi is the closest thing i've seen so far, but she's above the speed limit and MEoDP is magic so...

Post by Theorder14 (206 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Fehafare: she's only above the speed limit when she' use the katana and isn't MEoDP ESP like Fujino's mystic eyes? It only needs the circuits to activate so i don't rly think it's like magic exactly

Post by Fehafare (8,375 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Theorder14: Yeah could work, but it could be that base Shiki also breached the limit, not sure would have to check.

And if it uses circuits it's magic. Pretty much anything supernatural in the Nasuverse is magic, Mystic Eyes included.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Gold seiya

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Elton John
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Tiger of the Wind from the Monster Rancher Anime could, as could his brother, Gray Wolf, as well as Pixie, a high flying powerhouse of a femme fatale from that same anime.

Additionally, Garurumon from Digimon Adventure could, and arguably Renamon from Digimon Tamers could.

That's all I got for now, since I decided I'd only focus on anime characters who could do it here.

Post by taichokage (12,644 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Gluttony. Now that i see it, a few characters from FMA as long as alchemy isn't considered magic.

@eddz99 said:

Gold seiya

that is against the rules so that's out

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Seijuro Hiko from Rurouni Kenshin

Goemon Ishikawa from Lupin III

Shichika Yasuri from Katanagatari (He would freaking beat the snot out of Wolverine)

Any Master Level in Strongest Disciple Kenichi

I bet Takamura from Hajime No Ippo could give Wolvie a run for his money, but beating Wolvie would be hard.

Joseph Joestar (Jojo's Part 2) (Joseph would be way smarter than Wolvie)

Vampire Dio (Jojo's Part 1)

Any Master Level in Strongest Disciple Kenichi

I bet Takamura from Hajime No Ippo could give Wolvie a run for his money, but beating Wolvie would be hard.

1. not really , maybe a few but that's it and it wont be easy
  2. not really , he would try but fail or be dead
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage said:

Gluttony. Now that i see it, a few characters from FMA as long as alchemy isn't considered magic.

I guess i can see gluttony due to his gate, but thats probably all. Nobody knows the composition of adamantium so they can mess with wolvies skeletal structure and none of the other homunculi can do anything to put wolverine down

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel