Who could beat Hulk?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 18, 2012. Last post by 5th 1 year ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,190 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@YoungChief: so what about BUU amd omega?

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SMXLR8 said:

@YoungChief: so what about BUU amd omega?

Buu should be at large star destroying, you see, the gap between star destroying and solar system busting (aka supernova level) is HUGE, so I don't see him being any more than that. Omega is non canon but he was stated to be a universal threat, keep in mind the universe that Dragonball is in is not as big as our own, it's stated to be divided into four quadrants which they all visited in GT, still impressive though considering that the Kai's dimension would have been torn apart by Omega's power as well according to old kai, but I believe they said the way he would have done it is by an energy plague that would have went throughout the cosmos not just straight up busting a universe and other dimensions

@YoungChief: ok =D so now that that is settled what do you think of the goku vs hulk thing?

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SMXLR8 said:

@YoungChief: ok =D so now that that is settled what do you think of the goku vs hulk thing?

Which hulk? That is important, really no matter what I say about it though, Hulk has way too many feats for Goku to be up against him in a fist fight, I could speculate that he has the power to KO him considering that their strikes have to be immensely powerful to hurt someone like Cell for example, who has Frieza's cells in his body, Frieza being a guy who could survive a planet explosion point blank while he was nothing but a torso, but I don't know how much it takes to KO someone like World Breaker Hulk, I honestly could argue that Hulk is harder to KO than Superman really, and I know people aren't gonna agree with me there but Superman has been knocked out by a gauntlet powered by the magnetic field of the planet, similar to how Magneto can amp himself if he ever wants to punch anyone (he did it vs ironman when ironman fought him in a suit not made of metal), understand I'm not saying Magneto could punch Supermans lights out, buuuut he was "hit with the weight of the planet" when hawkman ko'd him, now I'm not really sure which is more damaging, a punch that can obliterate a guy who can survive a planet explosion, or a punch with the weight of the earth behind it, I'm gonna go with the second one being more damaging.

But really, in the end, it's too hard to argue for Goku to beat Hulk in a fist fight, I don't think Hulk can catch him really though, hulk is a character whose entire feat list is for brawling soo I dont really feel bad saying Goku can't win here. Again, I really think that jojo's bizarre adventure characters have the best shot out of most anime/manga, you know, this thread really brought my attention to the fact that apparently American comics have way more brute force powerhouses than Manga does, and definitely more powerful ones, I never thought about that before

EDIT: Tl;DR Hulk has tanked some blasts from Galactus I think he can take some Goku punches

Post by CerusSerenade (2,626 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kyrie Ushiromiya with envy mode on.

@YoungChief: yep all good points but if they ever collide it would one hell of a fight

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Iihiko from medako box in an absolute lolstomp.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Mantra Asura

Post by wkar (171 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe said:

Mantra Asura

Isn't he a demigod or a god ?

@wkar: Demi God

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Post by nisemonokatara9 (23 posts) See mini bio Level 5
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/my-true-power-blog-goku... http://www.screwattack.com/news/gokus-punching-power http://www.screwattack.com/news/superman-vs-gokuspeed-mistake-everyone-w... http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/my-true-power-blog-goku... provide some solid evidence that proves your point.I asked you on your wall,but you seem to not reply at all to my questions.Thats why I am pming you. Rule 1:No overcoming limits fallacy Don't try to disprove the blogs by saying they are against goku's limits and they make goku more powerful than superman bc that would destroy the plot device of goku. Rule 2:Provide some logic in your statements. Rule3:Saying no dbz character have been seen going at fast speeds.They have been.The manga shows that they have and the anime is slow in comparison. Rule4:Provide some scans or proof to support your statement. Rule 5:Don't just disprove it with no evidence or logic involved. Q:For my speed blog,Goku is actually made slower for his base form compared to Kakarot88 so why say it's fanboy? Q2:Why do DBZ characters hurt other dbz characters with multiplanet+ durability when they can only do mountain shattering punches? Q3:Why disprove me with no evidence and no statements relevant to the actual discussion?Why disprove credibility of other Dragon Ball fans and put me in the same group as them for a reason of not debating?
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Aunt May.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

Aunt May.

This

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

would trash hulk and ther are both strength freaks

Post by MarioRedfield (1,758 posts) See mini bio Level 11

- Superman

- Thor

- Martian Manhunter

- Flash

- Wonder Woman

- Most DBZ characters

- Juggernaut

- Green Lantern

@Galenbeta: not really?

@MarioRedfield: - Most DBZ characters, like who?

@SMXLR8: Those who can planet bust, fly, and are massively hypersonic.

God Orochi would destroy him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel