Who could beat Hulk?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 18, 2012. Last post by 5th 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Top tiers from these stomp:

DB

JJBA

Saint Saiya

Bastard

Marvel

DC

Tenchi

Asura's Wrath

Sailor Moon

and the list goes on and on and on.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,542 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@MisterShin: DB? dragon ball? and i said no gods

@YoungChief: I am a dude O_o LOL oooookkkk? um maybe so do you think goku could beat hulk?

Post by YoungChief (554 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SMXLR8 said:

@YoungChief: I am a dude O_o LOL oooookkkk? um maybe so do you think goku could beat hulk?

Oh right you have that problem with being called a "dude" for some reason, my bad I forgot about that. Also, in light of Cell being confirmed as a star destroyer by official DBZ guidebooks (Akira Toriyama backed up Cell's statement that he could destroy the Solar System), I'd say Goku can take Hulk.

@YoungChief: even though no one has showed that kind of power in the show

@SMXLR8 said:

@YoungChief: even though no one has showed that kind of power in the show

There's nothing contradicting it either though, never in DBZ have we seen a character simply attempting to see how much they could destroy with a full power attack, or do you know better than Toriyama now? It's a power jump for DBZ, but it's not a ridiculous one, as I said at best its star destroying not even supernova level.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SMXLR8: So only fist fight?

@YoungChief: so you think cell is skyfather level? LOL

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SMXLR8 said:

@YoungChief: so you think cell is skyfather level? LOL

LOL. I doubt that.

@DBZ_universe: yet people say his statement is true.....

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@5th said:

@SilverGalford: Not a God or God like, he's not even close... He's just capable of manipulating souls.

then he cannot be mentioned , cause soulsucking is an overpowered skill. only fist fight .the only ones probably who could give Hulk a good fight FIST TO FIST , would be DBZ fighters.

DB
JJBA
Saint Saiya
Bastard
Marvel
DC
Tenchi
Asura's Wrath
Sailor Moon
and the list goes on and on and on.

no gods, overpowered characters and the like , only the ones like the DBZ fighters.

Goku can effortlessly fly up and fry obliterate him with a Kamehameha, or he can bust the planet, Hulk cannot survive in space...

Hulk tanks the power , Goku dies in the planet busting and outerspace. then Hulk dies in outerspace.

Ok SMXLR8 you're getting on my nerves now, don't twist my words. I didn't say he was skyfather level, destroying a star is AT BEST a galactus-herald feat, Skyfathers >>>>>>>>>> Heralds. Some of the skyfathers are galaxy busters, destroying one star is on the same level and equates to a skyfather who can destroy billions now? It doesn't really matter what you or I THINK about it though, because in the end it's a confirmed DBZ fact, and I don't see why you're making such a big deal out of it because it's not that ridiculous

@YoungChief: I am sorry you feel this way , I was just making a point is all if think what your saying is right then fine. I was just telling you what I think is all....

Ok, but there is one thing you should know, fun fact: Skyfathers have been accepted as Galaxy busters on just about every battle forum on the internet despite never doing so, same goes for Surtur actually. Do you know how they are credited as being so powerful? Official guidebooke bios about the characters saying they can destroy multiple galaxies with ease, yeah, a printed statement, and a few character statements, no feat. Just thought you should know that, and know this, I'm not doubting their power, just letting you know that author statements and guidebooks are seen as credible with comics, so why not manga/anime? Especially when said manga has ONE writer and not countless hundreds like in comics

@YoungChief: I see so can I have a link to this book also my problem is that the way cell said it it felt like he can Solar System bust in one blast like maybe over time but not in one shoot

@SMXLR8 said:

@YoungChief: I see so can I have a link to this book also my problem is that the way cell said it it felt like he can Solar System bust in one blast like maybe over time but not in one shoot

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22411

There you go, the reason death battle didn't use it is because the guidebooks were still in the process of translation while it was being made. Even so, if DBZ characters have that kinda power think about this: Their abilities are limited for the most part aside from Buu with his transmutation, they still don't have solid FTL feats, and they don't have great feats of heat or cold resistance, so really, not quite as ridiculous as it may seem, in fact, all it does is allow them to beat really really durable characters who aren't FTL, which in retrospect, isn't that many characters

Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SMXLR8 said:

Super Vegito, Super Buu(Gohan Absorbed). Not to mention Whis is stronger than Birusu(God of Destruction) in BoG and Whis aint a God(at least never stated to be one). They would wreck hulk.

Goku can easily vapourise Hulk. Goku in this form would beat hulk in fist fight if he was SSJ3 level power. http://i4.mangareader.net/dragon-ball/387/dragon-ball-70740.jpg

@YoungChief said:

@SMXLR8 said:

There you go?

what like i said this what I think it is not wrong also the link is good but where does it say about cell since I can't find it. DBZ are not FLT at least we can agree on that. So this is what the author wrote to clear something up or something. I mean look I can see this means alot to you but DBZ as a whole is well inconstant which is bad , I mean why did the author do that. Some DBZ fans think supes can't bust a planet which is silly cause he can there are other things but you get the point. All of this still I can't say agree with you so I hope you understand

@SMXLR8 said:

@YoungChief said:

@SMXLR8 said:

There you go?

what like i said this what I think it is not wrong also the link is good but where does it say about cell since I can't find it. DBZ are not FLT at least we can agree on that. So this is what the author wrote to clear something up or something. I mean look I can see this means alot to you but DBZ as a whole is well inconstant which is bad , I mean why did the author do that. Some DBZ fans think supes can't bust a planet which is silly cause he can there are other things but you get the point. All of this still I can't say agree with you so I hope you understand

Use the find function to look up the word "solar". You'll find it EDIT: Press Ctrl+F if you dont know

@YoungChief: oh, but the only i will accept it is if he fires at the sun which cause a chain reaction like how they bust planets since it does not explain how he will do it

@SMXLR8 said:

@YoungChief: oh, but the only i will accept it is if he fires at the sun which cause a chain reaction like how they bust planets since it does not explain how he will do it

Exactly man, that's what I'm saying, thats why I said he has to be a star destroyer and destroys the solar system via sun explosion, that translation in no way puts him on super nova level power because that actually would be an insane jump in power

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel