Who could beat Hulk?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 18, 2012. Last post by 5th 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by 5th (1,366 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SilverGalford: Not a God or God like, he's not even close... He's just capable of manipulating souls.

Post by eddz99 (2,656 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Any of the gold cloth can

Post by randomcharachter (7 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Goku

Post by SMXLR8 (7,724 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@randomcharachter: I don't think so....

Post by ALMIGHTY (666 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SMXLR8: Why can't goku beat The Hulk ???

@ALMIGHTY: it like with juggs I say draw

@SMXLR8: Its nothing like with juggs -_- The Hulks Durability <<<<< Juggs

Goku can effortlessly fly up and fry obliterate him with a Kamehameha, or he can bust the planet, Hulk cannot survive in space...

@ALMIGHTY: well similar anyway....

@SMXLR8: Not even close... Juggs is powered by Cytorak's gem which allows him to live and survive ANYTHING, being underwater, space etc... Hulk cannot survive as much as Juggs can, they are lightyears apart in durability...

@ALMIGHTY: well anyway it won't be easy for goku that is for sure since hulk is stronger well and can be stronger. goku might just barely win.....

@SMXLR8: It doesn't matter how strong he is if he cannot hit him -_-

1. Goku is Millennia's ahead in speed

2. He has flight

How the hell is Hulk Gonna hit him ??? Lol

Its simple Goku flys up and obliterates him end of story... I dont see how this is such a difficult concept to grasp...

@ALMIGHTY: LOL calm down like I said same as juggs with the speed thing yet he will get tired and then HULK SMASH

@SMXLR8: Are you trolling ??? Goku isn't gonna get tired, because all it will take is for him too...

1. Fly Up

2. And Blast the crap outta him

Hulk is gonna get smashed to space dust...

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@SMXLR8: But Juggs cannot get tired tho because the gem of Cytorak allows him to live without eating and sleeping and grants him unlimited stamina. In most cases Juggs can only be beaten by BFR.

@SpeedForceSpider: yes that is true but BFR does not work on juggs since he is magic but goku can only beat hulk via BFR which mean a draw@ALMIGHTY: I am not you might be though since you don't know what hulk can do and are over overestimating goku....

@SMXLR8: I kno full well what the hulk is capable of... And its damn sure not surviving planet busting attacks, or surviving in space...

If you beleive he can survive those attacks show me feats proving he can survive a planet busting attack, or live in space...

@SMXLR8: For you to compare Juggs durability to the hulks shows your lack of knowledge on Marvel comics...

Unless you can show feats of Hulk surviving the equivalent of a planet buster, your just trolling man, or you just spitefully hate goku for no apparent reason...

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@SMXLR8: That is not true I am afraid because he has been BFR'd by Thor IIRC.

@ALMIGHTY: I never compared anything <_< all I said was juggs vs goku is similar to hulks is all and again I am not trolling so don't say I am

Post by YoungChief (556 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SMXLR8 said:

@ALMIGHTY: I never compared anything <_< all I said was juggs vs goku is similar to hulks is all and again I am not trolling so don't say I am

dude what do you think about Dio Brando beating him? Time-stopping and FTL punches, similar to Zoom. In fact, I think quite a few of Jojo's Bizarre adventure characters would beat Hulk down

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel