Who could beat Hulk?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 18, 2012. Last post by 5th 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@mypasswordis12345: LOL... Well Dragon Ball use to be a gag manga as well... but then it got serious...

Post by Fehafare (7,941 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@mypasswordis12345: Actually Toon Force when seen as a power has nothing to do with the medium. Guilty Gear, a fighting game which is a 18+ fighting game, full of gore, blood, nudity, cursing and all other kinds of shit, yet they have Dr. Faust, who is made out of TF, with feats like inhaling the smoke of a burning building, swimming through the ground, take his head off and using it as a bomb and strapping you to an operating table and then detonating a nuke beneath it.

My point is that one feat on it's own isn't TF, because TF is a state of character and not a feat. A feat like that would be considered a so called gag feat and would not be taken serious. If she ever displayed some other kind of TF like behavior then it would be fine.

Post by mypasswordis12345 (26 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@Fehafare: Uhm... I dont get it. Maybe we misunderstood each other. The toonforce it such as looney toones Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Coyote. They make fun of the laws of physics.

Arale made fun of physics too. Not just once, he is always so powerful. At least, in dragon ball, she beated captain blue and kicked to other continent, just for fun.

Post by Fehafare (7,941 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@mypasswordis12345: Yes, but as i said, "making fun of physics" is not TF but rather fucking with logic as a whole. It's about the whole state of character, all those feats by Arale would be considered gag feats and not toonforce, well at lest not a major TF.

Post by FalconC2 (349 posts) See mini bio Level 9

No gods? And someone that can beat the Hulk in a fist fight?

In anime/manga there's Galaxy Dreadnaught Gurren Lagann and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann--simply because they're so huge. And since they're robots they don't count as gods.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

so many characters that it's not even funny.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,823 posts) See mini bio Level 16

how about now ?

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,586 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Saitama might be able to one shot the Hulk

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Yup... Saitama would probably stomp the hulk

Post by shinjihirako123 (575 posts) See mini bio Level 9

ryo (project arms)

Asura(rave)

Asura(asura's Wraith)

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Goku

Madara

Aizen

Cell

Frieza

pretty much anybody in DRAGON BALL Z

I don't think so

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

How is Saitama going to one shot the Hulk?

@MarioRedfield: Cause he's one punch man =D

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

Arale's earth breaker
Arale's earth breaker

@MarioRedfield: In a fist fight Arale stomps Goku... I don't see Goku doing something like this with his physical strength..

That's the Arale verse where the moon can be cracked easily by caramel and a pole from Earth . DC and Marvel universes are completely different from this funny arale verse.

no one from Manga in a H2H combat ( no reality warpers,no gods, no dudes with godlike powers or so overpowered) would give a good fight to Hulk. probably dbz fighters could have a little chance to even touch him.

Online Now

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Arale's earth breaker
Arale's earth breaker

@MarioRedfield: In a fist fight Arale stomps Goku... I don't see Goku doing something like this with his physical strength..

That's the Arale verse where the moon can be cracked easily by caramel and a pole from Earth . DC and Marvel universes are completely different from this funny arale verse.

no one from Manga in a H2H combat ( no reality warpers,no gods, no dudes with godlike powers or so overpowered) would give a good fight to Hulk. probably dbz fighters could have a little chance to even touch him.

Lol that's true. Arale is gag manga after all.

But still, Arale is the only one I see that can go in a h2h fight with Hulk.

Unless we use Asura.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

if Arale tried to do the same thing she did in her universe in Marvel and DC universes (where the moon is far away and the Sun is so damn big and hot) , she would be completely dead

besides if she broke the earth , everybody would have died . it didn't happen. it looks like normal humans in the araleverse can breath in ....... outerspace??

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,552 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I dont see Dragon Ball Characters beating Hulk in a fist fight. Hulk (if we are using Savage Green Hulk as basis) can destroy them with sheer striking strength

Online Now

@SilverGalford said:

if Arale tried to do the same thing she did in her universe in Marvel and DC universes (where the moon is far away and the Sun is so damn big and hot) , she would be completely dead

besides if she broke the earth , everybody would have died . it didn't happen. it looks like normal humans in the araleverse can breath in ....... outerspace??

Well that's cause she has toon force, I am sure she is able to do it in another universe as long as it's funny.

I don't see Hulk beating someone with toon force easily.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,322 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Who can't beat Hulk?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel