Who could beat Hulk?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 18, 2012. Last post by 5th 1 year ago.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,445 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@solesamurai:

You said literally nothing even remotely close to what i was saying. Everything you posted was only possible due to horrible writing, PIS, WIS, and jobber aura. What I said was power scaling.

I get you're power scaling, but power scaling doesn't work that way. The way you are doing it is wrong.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Powerscaling

Powerscaling shouldn't be used in dbz as it's inconstist as hell.

With the logic you're using means Sesshomaru has town-mountain durability since he can one shot Naraku. This is the exact comparison you made. Goku beats Frieza thus he has the same durability as him.

No you're wrong again, Goku got off the planet frieza did not.

Where is your proof?

I've been waiting for a while, yet nothing has came up.

This a canon video explaining how frieza managed to survive the explosion of planet namek. He never made it off the planet he was unconscious when it exploded. His body was found by his father floating amongst the remains of planet namek. Making everything you just said, a blatant fucking lie.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/canon

Read that just so you know what fucking CANON is!! Like really do you not understand english when I say bring scans I want canon source material. Every fucking time you fail to do this. You said once "You want scans well I'll give you this video" like what the fuck. Do you really think the video makes any different. The fact is that shit doesn't do anything to my argument if anything it only shows how ignorant you are to these forums to not have yet learned about canon source material. The scans I showed you were the truth he was never shown in a planet explosion. This is why we don't use anime, because they increase the characters powers and change shit.

Did ya one better, gave you a video, have a fucking ball bro.

As I've just said VIDEOS are better they are fails. You love failing with this video shit. I've seen this video already, the thing is scans are needed to prove this.

King kais planet has a core, it is an actual planet. Moot point is moot.

King Kai's planet is no longer a true planet, It used to be a big planet with core and everything then Bills came and blew it up, now it's just a piece of rock, that Kai shaped into a sphere.

So no it doesn't have core.

Hulk also has not survived an explosion of 1 million suns stop making shit up.

I said he survived the power of 1 million exploding suns, which is the state power of Sentry.

Sentry asked Hulk does it always feel this good when you finally let go. Meaning Not holding back. There are many statements that have been added that he wasn't holding back, rather it was the Fantastic 4 or Sentry inferring it him self.
Sentry asked Hulk does it always feel this good when you finally let go. Meaning Not holding back. There are many statements that have been added that he wasn't holding back, rather it was the Fantastic 4 or Sentry inferring it him self.

This is the time when you add video. When it contains a fucking scan.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@solesamurai:

You said literally nothing even remotely close to what i was saying. Everything you posted was only possible due to horrible writing, PIS, WIS, and jobber aura. What I said was power scaling.

I get you're power scaling, but power scaling doesn't work that way. The way you are doing it is wrong.

With the logic you're using means Sesshomaru has town-mountain durability since he can one shot Naraku. This is the exact comparison you made. Goku beats Frieza thus he has the same durability as him.

Where is your proof?

This a canon video explaining how frieza managed to survive the explosion of planet namek. He never made it off the planet he was unconscious when it exploded. His body was found by his father floating amongst the remains of planet namek. Making everything you just said, a blatant fucking lie.

Read that just so you know what fucking CANON is!! Like really do you not understand english when I say bring scans I want canon source material. Every fucking time you fail to do this. You said once "You want scans well I'll give you this video" like what the fuck. Do you really think the video makes any different. The fact is that shit doesn't do anything to my argument if anything it only shows how ignorant you are to these forums to not have yet learned about canon source material. The scans I showed you were the truth he was never shown in a planet explosion. This is why we don't use anime, because they increase the characters powers and change shit.

As I've just said VIDEOS are better they are fails. You love failing with this video shit. I've seen this video already, the thing is scans are needed to prove this.

King Kai's planet is no longer a true planet, It used to be a big planet with core and everything then Bills came and blew it up, now it's just a piece of rock, that Kai shaped into a sphere.

I said he survived the power of 1 million exploding suns, which is the state power of Sentry.

1. There is no wrong way to do power scaling dude. If character A is capable of something and character b is stronger then character a then character should be capable of doing that same thing. That basic algebra.

2. Goku took the only working ship off Namek. Frieza was blasted seconds before the planet exploded by goku who intended to kill him. Frieza was already in a weakened state, he likely was Knocked out by the blast, he should have been in the explosion due to the lack of his ability to get off the planet.

3. They didn't change Jack shit, Toriyama just never went into fucking detail over how frieza survived nameks explosion. Goku took His ship. It's canon due to it being the only rational explanation on how Frieza survived the explosion. He would have had to have tanked the explosion due to him being mecha frieza a few chapters later, that means king cold had to have found frieza in the debris of namek. Meaning frieza was in the fucking explosion.

4. Fuck you.

5. Regardless that's a damn dense piece of rock for it to have 10x earths gravity.

6. WWH is non canon, that fight is non canon you're a fucking moron.

Post by eddz99 (2,521 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@solesamurai:

Where is your proof?

Scared to counter argue my argument against you? Lol

@eddz99: There wasn't a need to counter something that dumb. The moment you show me scans of it I'll agree.

@solesamurai:

This is what I call DESPERATION. Along with a dip of butt hurt.

Battles over folks.

Post by eddz99 (2,521 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@eddz99: There wasn't a need to counter something that dumb. The moment you show me scans of it I'll agree.

@solesamurai:

Battles over folks.

The moment you show me scans that hulk has planet level durability, i'll show you scans of frieza, since you started the argument :)

Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Post by Dream (7,682 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Having read the manga for DB myself:

2. Goku took the only working ship off Namek. Frieza was blasted seconds before the planet exploded by goku who intended to kill him. Frieza was already in a weakened state, he likely was Knocked out by the blast, he should have been in the explosion due to the lack of his ability to get off the planet.

The manga and anime have the same plot hole/ inconsistency with Toriyama making a weak explanation how he got off the planet (Ginyu Force space pod) when we clearly see that Frieza's ship fell into a ravine of lava at the end of Frieza saga with Goku flying out of the ship before it falls in and left with no way to get off the planet.

3. They didn't change Jack shit, Toriyama just never went into fucking detail over how frieza survived nameks explosion. Goku took His ship. It's canon due to it being the only rational explanation on how Frieza survived the explosion. He would have had to have tanked the explosion due to him being mecha frieza a few chapters later, that means king cold had to have found frieza in the debris of namek. Meaning frieza was in the fucking explosion.

The storyline with Frieza's survival was an anime-only one for the original series. The manga and even DB Kai never bother explaining how Frieza survived, showing you could count it among another one of DBZ's plot holes.

6. WWH is non canon, that fight is non canon

I started to seriously doubt your knowledge on Marvel Comics when you were claiming there was some sort of reboot with Marvel Comics following the Secret Wars II storyline from a few weeks ago, when I never even got that implication from reading them. As Whats_out_the_bag covers, the World War Hulk storyline was indeed canon.

I guess I now have another addition to my small list of folks to not take seriously at all here on Vice. And don't waste your time spouting profanity at me since it only makes you look like a bigger fool.

@Dream said:

Having read the manga for DB myself:

The manga and anime have the same plot hole/ inconsistency with Toriyama making a weak explanation how he got off the planet (Ginyu Force space pod) when we clearly see that Frieza's ship fell into a ravine of lava at the end of Frieza saga with Goku flying out of the ship before it falls in and left with no way to get off the planet.

The storyline with Frieza's survival was an anime-only one for the original series. The manga and even DB Kai never bother explaining how Frieza survived, showing you could count it among another one of DBZ's plot holes.

6. WWH is non canon, that fight is non canon

I started to seriously doubt your knowledge on Marvel Comics when you were claiming there was some sort of reboot with Marvel Comics following the Secret Wars II storyline from a few weeks ago, when I never even got that implication from reading them. As Whats_out_the_bag covers, the World War Hulk storyline was indeed canon.

I guess I now have another addition to my small list of folks to not take seriously at all here on Vice. And don't waste your time spouting profanity at me since it only makes you look like a bigger fool.

When did I ever state a reboot happened? Please show me where I ever said that. I said multiple times It was likely they retconned Thor there as that was the last instance He showed any classic feats, I stated if Marvel ever has done a reboot that was probably where they did it. Since someone wanted to debate with me over the usability of classic tor feats despite him not having used 80% of those powers shown in over 25 years. Nice to see you twisted my words, like you seem to love to do all the time to everyone. World War Hulk only happened in 616, yet had 0 effect on anything else in the 616 like civil wars. The crossover itself doesn't even matchup with any other storylines, it was basically like it happened in an alternate universe, not to mention it's not ongoing, it was like a huge mistake marvel wanted to forget ever happened. They all went on like it didn't freaking happen. I honestly can give 2 shits whether You take me seriously or not FACT is The world war hulk storyline had 0 effect on anything as if it was meant to be taken as a non canon storyline. You and what's_out_the_bag can smd for all I care.

@Whats_out_the_bag: This is what I call faggotry, along with a dip of retardation.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Dream: Half of Mecha Frieza's head was Cyborgized despite the fact that Goku did not cut his head.

Inb4hegotaconcussionwhilefleeingfromtheexplosion

@eddz99 said:

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@solesamurai:

Battles over folks.

The moment you show me scans that hulk has planet level durability, i'll show you scans of frieza, since you started the argument :)

There you go.

Have Fun Searching for those lost scans.

Post by GrayWolf2 (334 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Sigh, I've been watching this cute little debate go on for a while and the hulk is the hulk I really don't care to get into that much but as for the Freeza thing: @Whats_out_the_bag: When you are challenging the popular consensus on a fact just throwing out a random what if with no evidence to back it up doesn't give you anything to argue with. You're telling people that King Cold rescued Freeza before Namek exploded my question is this: Where is your evidence? To think this you have to believe King Cold got to Freeza immediately after the battle, put him in the ship, and got away in time without either Goku or King Kai sensing he was there. Which of course contradicts how powerful King Cold was shown to be later when his and Freeza's power could be sensed well before they even got to earth. Putting out a possibility that raises a lot of questions and contradicts certain things in the material cannot be done unless you have evidence to back this up. It is not really up to anyone else to provide you a scan of Freeza tanking Namek's explosion it is up to you to show he didn't. Since King Kai didn't sense Freeza anymore it shows he was unconscious so he wasn't flying off Namek himself. The anime showed him in the planet when it blew up and this doesn't contradict the manga either. I don't know what you are trying to do here. Throwing out a questionable statement without evidence is not how anyone should debate.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,208 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@solesamurai: I am not lying and stop trying to put words in my mouth would you, like I said this is off topic so just drop it already

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,033 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@solesamurai: I advised you not to reply and just apologize but did you listen? No. Well I guess we aren't stopping, you really look pathetic with all the swearing you put into your little paragraphs like I'm supposed to be intimidated by you and telling all of us to "blow you" well that's just adorable considering there's nothing to blow, You telling me to "kill myself" and @Whats_out_the_bag: to "put a bullet in his head" Wow wow wow calm down kid, your acting like a little infant tossing around those little insults and expecting anyone to take you seriously, or does it goto a deeper more psychological level like you hate for the Hulk? Are you Bi-polar is that why you can't control your barbarous, and psychotic temper. You're only making yourself out to be this little Intellectually defective bairn, I know that's bond to get you raging again but honestly what can I expect, with your vernal attitude no your are far worse than vernal, vernal is a complement to you, your a pure quisquilian and nothing more but you like this retaliation don't you so I'll start vouchsafing you worse lectures to offer your voracious personality. You saying me "trying to correct your grammar is proof of me being a try hard" I'm barely trying at all I could raise this little controverting to a level far beyond your mere comprehension so when you call me "stupid" or "retards" just remember there are masses who can easily out-wit you and leave you a pathetic despicable mewl little child, I bet once you look that up it's going to cause you to harangue me about how you hate me, but to an affection seeking child that you are I would only take your little treats as jest. That's what you are just a joke everyone will soon forget about, maybe that'll keep you and your obscenity childlike bouts of pouts, it's time you have a session of volition whether your going to becoming a submitting joke or a berk infused with senseless BS. I hope I messed up you day cause your messing with the wrong person kid, now just apologize to me and @Whats_out_the_bag: or this is going to get alot worse for you, psychologically I can understand why you are constantly getting into stuff with others after all it's so easy to see no one cares for you oh poor you if no one likes you which I think is why you constantly get into this stuff at-least be try being tolerable but again that's not plausible for the like of yourself. And you BS on Goku is growing and growing and growing to become as tiresome, obtuse and worthless as you. Oh, oops did I just cross the line, well to damn bad, ok you yourself are the manifestation of BS on this site, Goku' punches will never be Star busting like you said that's just wanking DBZ to the utmost max. Sure DBZ characters are strong but were in an actual DBZwiki not the sites you goto where insipid people just discuss it, not once did that actual DBZwiki say Goku' punches are "White Dwarf" level http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Goku So just keep your mouth shut because all that pours out only gets you laughed at, your just another astute, ingenuous, prick so just apologize, like I said to me and @Whats_out_the_bag: for letting your own psychological problems best you, you neurotic prick, quite letting this elicit any longer and accept that as the BS saying logorrhea infused person... wait I realized that it's pointless just apologize and begone.

Post by Dream (7,682 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@solesamurai:

When did I ever state a reboot happened?

Forget what you spewed nearly a couple weeks ago?

EDIT: I looked it up, marvel did have a reboot. After the events of secret wars II, PR Beyonder attempts to become human, molecule man kills him and returns his power to the "beyond-realm" where it causes a big bang and creates a new universe. So Yes There are 2 versions of Thor Pre Secret Wars II Thor and Post Secret Wars II Thor. The Post Secret Wars II Thor ironically doesn't have any feats close to pre secret wars thor.

And as me and taichokage were trying to hammer into you at the time, there was no reboot at that point and Thor would mop the floor with Goku's carcass. The only instance of a full-blown reboot that Marvel's done in their decades-long run has been with their recent Marvel Now relaunch.

Nice to see you twisted my words, like you seem to love to do all the time to everyone.

Oh sure, try making yourself the victim when you've been pissing folks off and flying into a profane rage whenever someone counters any arguments you try to prove.

World War Hulk only happened in 616, yet had 0 effect on anything else in the 616 like civil wars. The crossover itself doesn't even matchup with any other storylines, it was basically like it happened in an alternate universe, not to mention it's not ongoing, it was like a huge mistake marvel wanted to forget ever happened.

And what is your proof of WWH not being canon? Sure, reception of it was underwhelming like the Maximum Carnage crossover with Spider-Man in the 90s and wasn't some epic-sized event like Civil War and Onslaught that changed the landscape of the comic continuity. But it happened and it's part of canon, regardless of any kind of fan denial. Deal with it!

You and what's_out_the_bag can smd for all I care.

How typical of you, Milton! Sorry, but I don't swing that way.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,208 posts) See mini bio Level 16

LOL what has this thread Become ? O_o

@Dream:

1. I also remember conceding that point eventually as well you proved your point in that thread, get over it. And no Thor would not mop the floor with Goku stop the wank.

2. How is me telling you to stop twisting my words me playing the victim? I do not fly into a rage when people counter my arguments at all as well. I wouldn't even have started the flame if Ikki_minami hadn't given me the tl;dr of death about nothing spouting how Hulk was hyper sonic and all this other bullshit that didn't happen canonically like him one shotting dark phoenix and eating galactus.

3. Whatever

4. Go fuck yourself.

@Ikki_Minami_: Tl;dr

Do me a favor and put a bullet in your mouth please. And no you didn't mess up my day, I wouldn't even have replied to you seeing how your entire reply is nothing but rage filled banter and personal attacks but you're making this way to fun to troll you you at this point.

Post by Fehafare (9,395 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@solesamurai: Thor does stomp Goku. I don't see why you use such harsh language (not that i care but others might be bothered by it) especially since Dream did not direct anything like that towards you and lastly your a horrible debater with the worst logic and arguments out there.

Go home.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Fehafare: Off Topic: Goku can defeat Thor (obvisouly not all version's of Thor) if Goku becomes Sir. Spam Alot and spam IT with some Kamehameha or some punches :).

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel