Who could beat Hulk?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 18, 2012. Last post by 5th 11 months ago.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,223 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@EraserCannon:

Yes

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Whats_out_the_bag: You're argument is, Sense goku hasn't tanked a planetary explosion, despite him having durability likely vastly higher than Frieza who did so while half dead, unconscious, Likely not breathing, chopped in half, and missing half of his head, all this prior to the planet even exploding in his face, the planet then explodes, and he has 0 noticable additional damage from the explosion that with all that taken into account since Goku hasn't himself had a planet explode in his face, Goku's durability isn't planetary+? one of the most ridiculous statements ever made on this site. I now know to never take anything you say seriously.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Asura makes anger look more badass than Hulk.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99 said:

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@eddz99:

but i bet my girlfriend that he could even tank the explosion of the sun at his full power :3

Sorry but you just lost your GF hopefully she's hot also...

Did you just say he's higher than planet busting durability which is being put into question? Now you want to say he has near SOLAR SYSTEM level durability. When did he ever show anything at that level of durability. I wouldn't even put Goku SSJ 3 at that level of durability.

Well to put it simply.. Picolo at 200 can bust a moon, nappa at 7,000 cannot be hurt by picolo who was at 200's moon buster attack and nappa at 7,000 was already half a planet buster, his attacks also won't hurt vegeta at 18,000 which is already a planet buster, vegeta at 18,000 attacks cannot hurt vegeta 40,000 who was probably already planet buster +, vegeta 40,000 cannot hurt recoome who was probably already planet buster ++ , etc.etc. , a guy at 120,000,000 should be well able to tank a sun's explosion at full power since he did tank the explosion of the planet without ki, his face wouldn't have been affected if his father got there before it exploded.

That's why i implied that they can enchance their defense and attack potencies with ki's , read before you answer :P , my girlfriend never left :P , amma sleep already, amma reply to your reply tomorrow, goodnight! :D

What's up what's out? have no counter arguements already? :P

@solesamurai said:

@Whats_out_the_bag: You're argument is, Sense goku hasn't tanked a planetary explosion, despite him having durability likely vastly higher than Frieza who did so while half dead, unconscious, Likely not breathing, chopped in half, and missing half of his head, all this prior to the planet even exploding in his face, the planet then explodes, and he has 0 noticable additional damage from the explosion that with all that taken into account since Goku hasn't himself had a planet explode in his face, Goku's durability isn't planetary+? one of the most ridiculous statements ever made on this site. I now know to never take anything you say seriously.

Actually, he was only cut in half, his face was not damaged ( it was the cutting technique that cut him in half ) so i say he had taken some additional damages.

@eddz99: His Face was damamged he was missing half of his head after Goku blasted him, and even if he did take additional damage him being cut in half, verging on death, unconcious, and surviving a planet exploding in his face is pretty damn good durability feat IMO.

@solesamurai said:

@eddz99: His Face was damamged he was missing half of his head after Goku blasted him, and even if he did take additional damage him being cut in half, verging on death, unconcious, and surviving a planet exploding in his face is pretty damn good durability feat IMO.

Oh lol, his foot remained though, it was only gone after the planet explosion? :O

@eddz99: No his foot didn't remain.

The entire bottom portion of his torso was lost in his fight with goku. He lost the right hand 2/3 of his head as well as his left arm and right lung. He tanked nameks explosion with those injuries and freakin lived despite already being on the verge of death and unconscious.

@solesamurai said:

@eddz99: No his foot didn't remain.

The entire bottom portion of his torso was lost in his fight with goku. He lost the right hand 2/3 of his head as well as his left arm and right lung. He tanked nameks explosion with those injuries and freakin lived despite already being on the verge of death and unconscious.

Show frieza without the part of his head in the battle with goku

@eddz99: Why does it matter? His head got blown off and he lived.

@solesamurai said:

@eddz99: Why does it matter? His head got blown off and he lived.

It's because we were arguing about frieza surviving the planet explosion, if i recall he was only cut in half.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,886 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Not sure why this went off topic <_< but goku is not beating WBH easily that is for sure since the Power cosmic is very powerful also no one in DBZ is beating the BIG G at full power

Post by Nuffs (25 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@SMXLR8 said:

So whichh anime/manga charater could either beat hulk or match him

Rules - no gods and no toon force characters

Note - there both fist fight the beat hulk i mean

Doraemon

Guu

Excel Excel

@Nuffs: no reality warping please

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (955 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@solesamurai: Damn it, I'm sorry but I'm getting really sick of you and your Hulk hate. Seriously stop. Ok, some people actually like Hulk dis-spit your consent rants on Hulk, always with Hulk never beating anyone. And when someone stands up to you and your little hebetudinous, tedious, little bouts of anger, because oh, oh, oh someone said Hulk can beat Superman or Thor or Goku. Oh and did I forget to add that when someone gets you all mad you pull out the caps and start up with your logorrhea again, oh your so scary using your caps, honestly I doubt you even read Hulk comics just look at feats online and judge it by that, I'm not apologizing this time so if you want to but heads with me lets go, I'm sorry if people say Hulk can beat Goku offends you but it is true so suck it up, go ahead pull out those feats of yours, brag about how you can whup me intellectually, so us all the Goku punching through King Kai' planet which wasn't even that impressive but I'm sure you're going to bend it so that everyone thinks it's an amazing feat. And don't go calling me a "Hulk fanboy" and don't you dare say that people like @Whats_out_the_bag: are wanking they have opinions to it's not just you by yourself, It's just a common fact Goku can't beat World Breaker Hulk let alone Dark Dimension World Breaker Hulk but go on and say he beats him easily. And please I beg of you if where going to controvert don't break it down in points, that's annoying but you're annoying so I guess it goes hand in hand. If you want to dis Hulk go make a Hulk hate thread I won't go there and start anything, and guess what no one will dis-agree with you on a Hulk hate thread, I'm not oblivious either I know there are tons of people who can beat Hulk at any level same with Superman and Thor and Goku ect. face facts kid, and last time I checked and I'm sure most people can concur that Goku can't planet bust with just punches so it's utterly wrong to suggest Goku and beat Hulk who at Dark Dimension destroyed a planet not even with a punch no, no, no with a gamma radiation blast but you're going to say that's bullshit as always so what's the point in even saying this, but then again you being the blissfully ignorant person you are who won't even let someone have there own opinion if it goes against your own. And oh you can't take @Whats_out_the_bag: Seriously well I can't take a damn word you say seriously, Go on say this is a rant I don't care but if you decide to reply and trash on me or @Whats_out_the_bag: I might take this a bit to personally.

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Dragon Ball Z Characters

@Ikki_Minami_: whoa there pal just breath , Look I get what your saying and yeah sol is not one of my favorite user either and sometimes says stuff that might offend others but I will say this that was quite a rant LOL. I mean you are right DBZ cast won't be hulk easily especially WBH , I mean I don't know why some people say that.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (955 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8: You're right I need to cool it. I don't no what got into me. But you do know when he reply's this is going to be hell.

@SMXLR8: 2 things wrong with what you said.

1. World breaker hulk isn't the incarnation of the hulk with the power cosmic, you could at least google these things before you make assumptions because it's clear you don't know what you're talking about.

2. World war Hulk even with the power cosmic is a mid tier herald on an extremely good day. He posesses no feats on the level of goku to even suggest he'd be a sufficient challenge let alone be able to take a fight from goku.

And if you think anyone with power cosmic = Galactus just because they have the power cosmic, then you need to stop getting involved in power cosmic relevant threads, and that's all I'm going to say to you on this subject.

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

@solesamurai: Damn it, I'm sorry but I'm getting really sick of you and your Hulk hate. Seriously stop. Ok, some people actually like Hulk dis-spit your consent rants on Hulk, always with Hulk never beating anyone. And when someone stands up to you and your little hebetudinous, tedious, little bouts of anger, because oh, oh, oh someone said Hulk can beat Superman or Thor or Goku. Oh and did I forget to add that when someone gets you all mad you pull out the caps and start up with your logorrhea again, oh your so scary using your caps, honestly I doubt you even read Hulk comics just look at feats online and judge it by that, I'm not apologizing this time so if you want to but heads with me lets go, I'm sorry if people say Hulk can beat Goku offends you but it is true so suck it up, go ahead pull out those feats of yours, brag about how you can whup me intellectually, so us all the Goku punching through King Kai' planet which wasn't even that impressive but I'm sure you're going to bend it so that everyone thinks it's an amazing feat. And don't go calling me a "Hulk fanboy" and don't you dare say that people like @Whats_out_the_bag: are wanking they have opinions to it's not just you by yourself, It's just a common fact Goku can't beat World Breaker Hulk let alone Dark Dimension World Breaker Hulk but go on and say he beats him easily. And please I beg of you if where going to controvert don't break it down in points, that's annoying but you're annoying so I guess it goes hand in hand. If you want to dis Hulk go make a Hulk hate thread I won't go there and start anything, and guess what no one will dis-agree with you on a Hulk hate thread, I'm not oblivious either I know there are tons of people who can beat Hulk at any level same with Superman and Thor and Goku ect. face facts kid, and last time I checked and I'm sure most people can concur that Goku can't planet bust with just punches so it's utterly wrong to suggest Goku and beat Hulk who at Dark Dimension destroyed a planet not even with a punch no, no, no with a gamma radiation blast but you're going to say that's bullshit as always so what's the point in even saying this, but then again you being the blissfully ignorant person you are who won't even let someone have there own opinion if it goes against your own. And oh you can't take @Whats_out_the_bag: Seriously well I can't take a damn word you say seriously, Go on say this is a rant I don't care but if you decide to reply and trash on me or @Whats_out_the_bag: I might take this a bit to personally.

1. Regardless of whether you're sick of me "hating" on hulk,I reply with facts not emotion and bullshit fanboyism. I look at who has the better feats and I make replies in regard to that. Just because you are to much of a raging hulk fan to realize when he is outgunned is not my problem. It is gennerally wel known in any comic battle forum that Hulk is crazy over hyped and anyone who is generally faster than him has a chance to beat him. Goku is faster, has better striking feats, more versatile, more skilled, has energy manipulation of various types such as ki, and spirit energy, can fly, is one of the best martial arts practitioners in all of fiction, and master tactician, has better endurance etc. Hulk is stronger, that is literally his only advantage and given feats it doesn't even matter since goku is the harder hitter.

2. I don't mke constant rants on hulk but when you make 7 spite battles against hulk a fucking day it may seem that way, like really? Red she hulk vs broly? The fuck is wrong with you?

3. You also don't ever take notice to when i side with hulk like in the Juubito vs Hulk thread or the Jirou vs Hulk threads huh? Nah because if even once I side against hulk i'm a hater because everyone has to agree with you or their stupid right?

4. Whats_out_the_bag's whole argument for hulk was that because Goku never actually physically tanked a planetary explosion that he didnt actually have planet durability. i told him he was an idiot because if someone he stomped has planetary durability how is it that in his head that Goku himself doesn't?

5. Physics doesn't lie, King kais planet has density superior to a star, meaning Goku punches with density comparable to a star every site that talks about that feat says the exact same thing i do go be mad about it if you don't care.

6. And lastly you can go fuck yourself. There is nothing more blatantly fucking ignorant than some trashy bitchmade fucktard who gets butthurt because his favorite butt buddy is losing. If you took hulks dick out of your mouth for 5 seconds and actually looked at feats you would realize he does lose this. Go stick your dick in a wood chipper. Don't even bother replying you are now also on my list of dumbasses to ignore list you fucking gaboon.

@solesamurai:

1. I never said he had the power cosmic
  2. goku is not that strong , if a DBZ fought a cosmic team they would lose but lets not get in to that and it depends who is on the DBZ team

I meant no one in DBZ could beat Galactus at full power

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel