Who could beat Hulk?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 18, 2012. Last post by 5th 11 months, 1 week ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@eddz99: Just like most of AV thinks Yu Yu Hakusho characters can planet bust, moon bust, or even continent bust. If they haven't done it we can't say they have. It was never even stated that he could do this so why would we believe so. If he could tank it which means it's not going to hurt him to much and render him unable to fight he wouldn't have been trying to leave the planet now would he...

Not most, only supernova :P

Actually , while fighting goku ssj, he knew he would survive it even if he was low on ki ( meaning he has no ki to enchance his defense ) , all he wanted was to suffocate goku :P , but i bet my girlfriend that he could even tank the explosion of the sun at his full power :3

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,259 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@eddz99:

but i bet my girlfriend that he could even tank the explosion of the sun at his full power :3

Sorry but you just lost your GF hopefully she's hot also...

Did you just say he's higher than planet busting durability which is being put into question? Now you want to say he has near SOLAR SYSTEM level durability. When did he ever show anything at that level of durability. I wouldn't even put Goku SSJ 3 at that level of durability.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@eddz99:

but i bet my girlfriend that he could even tank the explosion of the sun at his full power :3

Sorry but you just lost your GF hopefully she's hot also...

Did you just say he's higher than planet busting durability which is being put into question? Now you want to say he has near SOLAR SYSTEM level durability. When did he ever show anything at that level of durability. I wouldn't even put Goku SSJ 3 at that level of durability.

Well to put it simply.. Picolo at 200 can bust a moon, nappa at 7,000 cannot be hurt by picolo who was at 200's moon buster attack and nappa at 7,000 was already half a planet buster, his attacks also won't hurt vegeta at 18,000 which is already a planet buster, vegeta at 18,000 attacks cannot hurt vegeta 40,000 who was probably already planet buster +, vegeta 40,000 cannot hurt recoome who was probably already planet buster ++ , etc.etc. , a guy at 120,000,000 should be well able to tank a sun's explosion at full power since he did tank the explosion of the planet without ki, his face wouldn't have been affected if his father got there before it exploded.

That's why i implied that they can enchance their defense and attack potencies with ki's , read before you answer :P , my girlfriend never left :P , amma sleep already, amma reply to your reply tomorrow, goodnight! :D

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Whats_out_the_bag: "For all we@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@eddz99: @EraserCannon:

Cute you guys don't know what tank is.

Tank means being able to survive an attack with minimum injury.

The part you guys are talking about was never shown if i'm not mistaken in the manga. He was never shown in the blast, for all we know someone saved him. It's off panel. One moment Goku's in the ship and next moment he's with his father.

Now scans of him tanking a planet explosion please..

"For all we know someone saved him"

So cute, lol

You also forgot the part that he tanked it while he was in pieces

Post by 5th (1,205 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Pegasus Seiya (With God Cloth), most of the Bronze Saints and Gold Saints, especially the majority of the Gods of SS.

@5th said:

Pegasus Seiya (With God Cloth), most of the Bronze Saints and Gold Saints, especially the majority of the Gods of SS.

Anybody worth a shit in SS would wreck Hulk.

@EraserCannon:

Cute you've forgot the part where you have no scans, thus can't prove anything. Good day.

@5th:

The rules state no gods in this battle.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (968 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8: Interesting thread. but question which incarnations are you taking about because honestly World Breaker Hulk and below get there asses whooped by some of Anime/Manga's top fighting universes. But if it's Zombie Hulk whom one-shotted Dark Phoenix, Thanos and bite off Silver Surfers head with zombie infused power, which double if not tripled there strength then gods should be allowed because honestly Golden Superman One Million>>>>>>Zombie Hulk>Rune King Thor>Odin-Zeus-Thanos-Galactus>Superboy Prime. Also here's scans if you don't believe me.

. Just a question which Hulk Incarnate are you using?

Post by SMXLR8 (6,945 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Ikki_Minami_: all kinds

@SMXLR8:

So pretty much one fused with everything?

No DBZ character will be beating Hulk then.

@Whats_out_the_bag: no I mean all and any version?

Oh. So same thing happens he still beats ass.

@Whats_out_the_bag: HULK SMASH!!!!!

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Whats_out_the_bag: Super Saiyan 3 Goku might be able to K.O the Hulk

@AnimeDefender: Possibly.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Whats_out_the_bag: Thing is we really dont't know which version of Hulk we are talking about.

Post by 5th (1,205 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@whats_out_the_ba No SS gods but mid tiers would be capable of defeating Hulk such as the Gold Saints or Bronzes.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (968 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8: Lol ok then Hulk still gets messed up by quite a few people.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@EraserCannon:

Cute you've forgot the part where you have no scans, thus can't prove anything. Good day.

@5th:

The rules state no gods in this battle.

Oh, it's the famous argument of "We haven't seen him do it, therefore he has not done it"

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Whats_out_the_bag:

1. Star level =/= Solar system level. Common misconception.

2. goku would fucking obliterate World breaker effortlessly. Quit the wanking dude.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel