Who could beat Hulk?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 18, 2012. Last post by 5th 11 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@EraserCannon: Sorry It's been a long night, so errors are natural.

Don't get so worked up because someone replied to you.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@EraserCannon: Sorry It's been a long night, so errors are natural.

Don't get so worked up because someone replied to you.

Don't blame your lack of reading comprehension on the time of day, and go to sleep if you're so tired.

@EraserCannon: lol

It's ok kid. How old are you? This is a battle fourm please continue with the discussion no need to cry over spilled milk.

Logic states when the brain lacking of rest it can cause reading dysfunctions, or vision blur. We adults can't simple go to bed because we're sleepy, some of us have work to take care of.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@EraserCannon: lol

It's ok kid. How old are you? This is a battle form please continue with the discussion no need to cry over spilled milk.

Logic states when the brain lacking of rest it can cause reading dysfunctions, or vision blur. We adults can't simple go to bed because we're sleepy, some of us have work to take care of.

Work to take care of? Like debating fictional characters? That's an amazing job if I ever did see one.

And I ensure sure you that I'm calm at the moment, boyo.

@EraserCannon:

ROFL

You fail at being an ass hole.

Sorry kid but I was encoding a video, and I'm replying here on my spare time.

Also no one said you weren't calm.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@EraserCannon:

ROFL

You fail at being an ass hole.

Sorry kid but I was encoding a video, and I'm replying here on my spare time.

Also no one said you weren't calm.

Yeah, you're definitely agitated

@EraserCannon: Not at all. I'm used to all of this, but I'm more worried about us not continuing this battle. Now mind explaining how this Frieza is going to beat the Hulk easily?

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@EraserCannon: Not at all. I'm used to all of this, but I'm more worried about us not continuing this battle. Now mind explaining how this Frieza is going to beat the Hulk easily?

He moves his index finger and kills Hulk with a multi+ planet buster.

@EraserCannon: Scan of him poking a planet and busting it? Hulks the only one punching a planet and busting it between the two. Please go on.

kills Hulk with a multi+ planet buster.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@EraserCannon: Scan of him poking a planet and busting it? Hulks the only one punching a planet and busting it between the too. Please go on.

Here as you can see, Frieza destroys Planet Vegeta which is ten times larger than the Earth by moving his finger. Keep intact that this is Frieza's first form, which has a power level of 530,000. Frieza in his final form has a power level of 120,000,000. Mecha Frieza is even stronger than his final form. Let us not forget that Vegeta was going to destroy the earth with his power level of 18,000. Let us also not forget that King Vegeta, who is weaker than Vegeta, destroyed three planets by waving his hands.

Your turn.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@EraserCannon said:

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@EraserCannon: Scan of him poking a planet and busting it? Hulks the only one punching a planet and busting it between the too. Please go on.

Here as you can see, Frieza destroys Planet Vegeta which is ten times larger than the Earth by moving his finger. Keep intact that this is Frieza's first form, which has a power level of 530,000. Frieza in his final form has a power level of 120,000,000. Mecha Frieza is even stronger than his final form. Let us not forget that Vegeta was going to destroy the earth with his power level of 18,000. Let us also not forget that King Vegeta, who is weaker than Vegeta, destroyed three planets by waving his hands.

Your turn.

Sorry What's out , amma backup eraser this time,

Dbz chars were shown to enchance both their defenses and attack potencies with ki's ( I repeated this 100000000x , vegeta at 18,000 cannot be hurt by piccolo at 200's moon buster attack while goku's punches who was at kaiokenx3 hurt him easily, this is most probably because of the ki they put in their fists, vegeta was also shown to lower his defense enough to be hurt by krillin who was only at 10,000 ( Vegeta was 530,000 that time ), this shows that they only have strong defense because of ki ) , so i see frieza's punch with an attack potency of multiplanet and with a durabillity of atleast planet level + win this ( i say this in his second form, moreover in his final form, he owns ) , WW Hulk owns frieza ( not mecha ) tho.

@eddz99: WW Hulk does not own Frieza, lol. World Breaker Hulk would have difficulty with first form Frieza.

World Breaker Hulk who is stronger than World War Hulk got owned by a satellite laser controlled by Iron Man. It didn't do shit to the city he was in.

@EraserCannon:

ROFL

Three things wrong with everything here.

First, you think Hulk can't tank a planet explosion.

Second, you think Frieza can tank a planet explosion.

Third, this battle constist of a fist fight.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@EraserCannon:

ROFL

The only thing you failed in in this thread xD, frieza did tank a planet explosion ^^

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@EraserCannon:

ROFL

My bad, I did not see that this was a fist fight.

Hulk would get up to Final Form Frieza imo.

Also, you're the one who failed.

"Frieza can't tank a planet buster" despite the fact that he did so in the manga. =/

Please try harder

@eddz99: @EraserCannon:

Cute you guys don't know what tank is.

Tank means being able to survive an attack with minimum injury.

The part you guys are talking about was never shown if i'm not mistaken in the manga. He was never shown in the blast, for all we know someone saved him. It's off panel. One moment Goku's in the ship and next moment he's with his father.

Now scans of him tanking a planet explosion please..

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@eddz99: @EraserCannon:

Cute you guys don't know what tank is.

Tank means being able to survive an attack with minimum injury.

The part you guys are talking about was never shown if i'm not mistaken in the manga. He was never shown in the blast, for all we know someone saved him. It's off panel. One moment Goku's in the ship and next moment he's with his father.

Now scans of him tanking a planet explosion please..

His face shouldn't have been affected if he was got by his father right away though, since he was only cut in half :P

Frieza survived the blast with no ki left and cut in half, moreover in his full power :P , he could defenitely tank it ololol

@eddz99: Do you have scans of him doing so or are you simply going to leave this at I THINK HE CAN.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@eddz99: Do you have scans of him doing so or are you simply going to leave this at I THINK HE CAN.

Well... All of the animevice agrees that he did so... You are alone in leaving this of i think he can't? Lol :P

@eddz99: Just like most of AV thinks Yu Yu Hakusho characters can planet bust, moon bust, or even continent bust. If they haven't done it we can't say they have. It was never even stated that he could do this so why would we believe so. If he could tank it which means it's not going to hurt him to much and render him unable to fight he wouldn't have been trying to leave the planet now would he...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel