Who could beat Hulk?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 18, 2012. Last post by 5th 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,401 posts) See mini bio Level 16

So whichh anime/manga charater could either beat hulk or match him

Rules - no gods and no toon force characters

Note - there both fist fight the beat hulk i mean

Post by Fehafare (9,562 posts) See mini bio Level 13

So you say you limit people below Hulk level stats and want us to find someone to match him in stats?

I'm just gonna ignore that idiotic restriction and say any Taurus Gold Saint.

Post by Acura_Max (2,385 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Jesus can beat Hulk. I heard he was fully human and fully God.

Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Purple Haze, Cream, Crazy Diamond, or Heaven's Door from Jojo's bizarre adventure. Sorry those are the only human characters I can think of to match the Hulk. I think Krillen from DBZ if he can get a Distructo disk before Hulk gets too angry.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,401 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Fehafare: no limit

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Yoshimori Sumimura.... He will create Shinkai and when Hulk enters it he will punch Hulk out of existence... since he can basically do anything he so wishes in his Shinkai...

Also anything that the Hulk would do will be useless if Yoshi decides.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,553 posts) See mini bio Level 10

In terms of a fist fight no one can fight him for a long time as he will out class them over time. Even DBZ characters get beat in a fist fight.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

In terms of a first fight no one can fight him for a long time as he will out class them over time. Even DBZ characters get beat in a fist fight.

Do you think Arale Norimaki has a chance??

Post by taichokage (14,376 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Of course. She can knock one planet into another or split one in half with a kick. The problem is that many don't acknowledge her power due to the toonforce-like nature of her powers. Other than her, i need to think. And I'm not even 100% confident that even she would win, only that she could give a good fight.

@taichokage said:

Of course. She can knock one planet into another or split one in half with a kick. The problem is that many don't acknowledge her power due to the toonforce-like nature of her powers. Other than her, i need to think. And I'm not even 100% confident that even she would win, only that she could give a good fight.

That's true... and Newdeath showed me that Hulk can beat her already... so yeah she would give a good fight but will probably lose in the end.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,894 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: If Hulk can beat her, what hope does she have against Goku?

Post by taichokage (14,376 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Probably not a big chance. But Goku would beat her not by way of a fist fight. In H2H Goku would likely lose to Arale.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Gold Saint Gemini Saga can.

Post by othus12 (7,375 posts) See mini bio Level 13

supes

@MarioRedfield: In a fist fight Arale stomps Goku... I don't see Goku doing something like this with his physical strength..

Arale's earth breaker
Arale's earth breaker
Post by mypasswordis12345 (26 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@DBZ_universe: Lol, that's like a toonforce. Toonforce>everybody without toonforce.

Post by Fehafare (9,562 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@mypasswordis12345:

1. How is that TF?

2. TF is only a form of reality warping, so the whole point is moot.

@mypasswordis12345: True... but she only has a small portion of Toon Force in her... not a lot like Bugs or Daffy...

but some robots that Senbei has made has some pretty cool abilities like creating universes.. also I remember in volume 2 I think Arele ripped the page... pretty much breaking the 4th wall.. lol

but the only reason I see her losing to Hulk is because she will run out of battery...

Post by mypasswordis12345 (26 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@Fehafare: I didn't write it's TF, just like TF... toon is from cartoon. This isn't cartoon. Just a funny manga, not a serius dramatic epic action manga thing, where someone who could hit throught wall is a badass, and here a small girl break a planet half without destroying it. The physic is far from reality, so... :)

@DBZ_universe: I saw a picture once where Goku or Krillin break the line too... with a caption "dragon ball - the only manga where even the page broken" or something, I forgot, but then I know that the picture lied me, lol.

Post by XImpossibruX (56 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@mypasswordis12345: Kid Goku with toonforce beats Hulk

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel