Who can KILL Garlic.Jr?

Topic started by MisterShin on July 2, 2011. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
As the title states. 
who has the ability to kill a true Immortal?  
With the exception of omnipotents and nigh-omnipotents. 
Post by SSJjanemba (2,439 posts) See mini bio Level 11

no one can kill an immortal....except superman!
Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10
You can't kill Garlic Jr unless shenron takes away his immortality, but you can render him virtually powerless by destroying the Makyo Star like kid Gohan did.
@SSJjanemba@all_starsupes:  
Hmmm i guess you guys are right. I pretty much figure shenron would have to take it away.
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11
sailor cosmos could praubly wipe him out of existance
scarlet witch
phoenix
anyone who can warp reality or has high tier soul manipulation
Post by Dream (8,284 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Shiki Ryougi's Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (Kara no Kyoukai) grant her the ability to kill off just about anything (distance, special abilities, ghosts, etc...) as she can see their lines of existence. Immortality won't mean much if Shiki is able to literally kill such a concept.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

SSJ 3 Goku can obliterate him with his KI

Lina can use Giga Slave that can wipe out him of existence

Also Free more a true immortal then Garlic Jr, since we never see him heal or the limit to his immortality

lol goku cant beat garlic
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SSJjanemba:

He beat him in the movie

@Destinyheroknight
yay replay button working. anyways gohan beat him

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
A lot of tiers in Saint Seiya  
Hades 
Any Titan 
Poseidon 
Apollo 
Athena 
all Gold Saints  
Obviously anyone
Post by JThree47605 (1,014 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SSJjanemba said:
lol goku cant beat garlic
Wait wait wait, Goku can't beat Garlic Jr, are you serious this must be a joke
Post by Kou_Leifoh (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Dragon Ball Z Kai.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,766 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@TheRedRose said:
A lot of tiers in Saint Seiya  Hades Any Titan Poseidon Apollo Athena all Gold Saints  Obviously anyone
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Garlic Jr has what the OBD calls type four immortality: he is granted immortality from a source, and to defeat that, you would need something of a higher source to destroy that immortality.

The only suggestion that I see here that would definitely KILL him (not just BFR or something) is the Giga Slave. Obviously, Lord of Nightmares>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shenron.

Saint Seiya has a lot of shit that could probably do it, but if it's just a brute force attack (ex: Athena Exclamation), it probably won't work though it would knock him flat on his ass. Ki would not do it nor I think would soul manipulation on its own as Garlic's immortality would counteract it.

Sailor Cosmos has basically the powers of the souls of the entire galaxy and was able to take out the personification of all evil (albeit only temporarily) in that galaxy so maybe she can do it, but I don't know. Dark Schneider's Judas Pain is a higher source of power than the Dragon Balls but still I'm not sure if his moves would kill him on their own because as stated before, firepower alone won't work. Shiki Ryougi sounds promising.
@Nevermind: Nothing's out of the cosmos reach, Any Gold Saint can kill him with ease. Hades was killed and he was immortal. 
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@TheRedRose said:
  Hades was killed and he was immortal. 
If he was killed, wouldn't that mean that he wasn't truly immortal?
My understanding of true immortality is that your physical and spiritual body cannot be permanently  killed.  All damage will be mystically healed. 

@Nevermind:  what you say makes sense, a higher being would have to remove the immortality. 
e.g. Porunga > Shenron. So Porunga would be able to undo the wish, with his power returning Garlic.Jr to his Mortal Status. 

But then again this is not KILLING an immortal, because Garlic is no longer immortal :P 
I guess its a bit of an oxymoron or something. lol 
If it were possible to kill an immortal, then they are obviously not immortal. LMAO!
@MisterShin: He was a true immortal though the only way to kill him was to destroy the Wailing Wall which was one of Hades source of life, you also had to destroy Elysium, and The Underworld in order to kill him which were Athena's intentions. If she would've just killed Hades he would've simply come back another few centuries. He has the power to bring anyone back from the dead except for Gods . 
@TheRedRose: wow thats alot to go through to make the guy dead.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel