who can defeat the doctor (doctor who) with prep time?

Topic started by akronawol17 on Aug. 19, 2013. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage: So does that mean the Presense is nigh omnipotent?

Post by taichokage (14,837 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Same for me. I have to reiterate this every once in a while, at least until I get a new computer.
Post by akronawol17 (1,990 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Implied omni, but not fully confirmed I guess.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@akronawol17: OOOOOOOH, okay.

Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@AnimeDefender: @akronawol17: @AnimeDefender: I got this.

Alright let me explain to you how Constantine got God to do his bidding. So he was in hell and he said that give me five years and I will become the new hell lord. The omniscient creator new that Constantine will be more of a problem than even Lucifer so his like ah fuck this and revived him.

Alright lets get this straight. THe Presence is neutral (except with the thing that happened to Lucifer his considered as "good" there). If his a real good guy than wouldn't people like Darksied or the Joker be like dead? He does not like interfering with the problems of his creations just like TOAA rarely does anything even with a problem as big as Thanos. The Presence knew erasing Constantine would be pointless. Just revive him and everyone would be happy. The Presence new that Constantine would be better of alive so he revived him easy. Constantine is one sneaky bastard. He managed to CONVINCE the Presence to revived him. Constantine could never have defeated the Presence he just got god to do his bidding. Even The Presence feared his mind.

Look at the letters in these three words. CONstanine, CONvinced,CON. Thats what Constantine does best conning his opponents.

Your like why does the Presence fear him if his omnipotent? Well he fears his mind and wants to keep him out of hell. If God went around erasing anyone who has done something bad than won't we all be like gone already? Now there also is no good reason for The Presence to erase Constantine. It's not like the Presence is a fool that goes around erasing everything that he does not like. What did Constantine do that deserved for him to be erased? stat a true fact that he feared? Constantine stated something true and they can both be happy if his alive.

It is just like why Lucifer is still alive after he rebeled against heaven for so long. Somethings are just better left unchanged.

Post by SamJaz (13,024 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@XxGin: Thing is, the Doctor also deals with this insanely overpowered beings like Constantine, but has been doing it for a lot longer. He doesn't have to go back in time and kill your parents, he'll deal with you there and then.

The Doctor Wins. The only question is whether or not everybody lives?

@SamJaz said:

@XxGin: Thing is, the Doctor also deals with this insanely overpowered beings like Constantine, but has been doing it for a lot longer. He doesn't have to go back in time and kill your parents, he'll deal with you there and then.

The Doctor Wins. The only question is whether or not everybody lives?

This is the most uneducated argument I have seen yet.

You basically ignored all my arguments made.

Constantine is not insanely overpowered at all. His basically a human. Constantine has dealt with more madness than the Docter would ever hope to deal with.

Post by SamJaz (13,024 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@XxGin: Sorry, bad grammar. Meant to see that, like constantine, The Doctor is used to dealing with vastly overpowered beings.

As for the madness, I quote:

@The_Doctor said:

“I have lived a long life, and I have seen a few things. I walked away from the Last Great Time War. I marked the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe and I watched as time ran out, moment by moment, until nothing remained; no time, no space.Just me. I walked in universes where the laws of physics were devised by the mind of a madman. I watched universes freeze and creations burn. I have seen things you wouldn't believe, I have lost things you will never understand. And I know things, secrets that must never be told, knowledge that must never be spoken. Knowledge that will make parasite gods blaze! So come on then! Take it! Take it all, baby! Have it! You have it all!”

We still don't know what the midnight child was.

Post by taichokage (14,837 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Also the travel back in time and kill your parents/infant self doesn't work with most of these guys. Dark Schneider has dispel bound which protects his current self from time tampering among other defenses. Thanos as the avatar of Death was immune to death outside of a very powerful reality warper. Giorno's Golden Requiem is just....broken. Nothing you do will work Unless you're beyond universal.. He can reset time and was even immune to abilities that transcended time. Dr. Strange and Doctor Doom are not inherently immune to such tactics, but can time travel themselves. Classic Strange held his own against the Living Tribunal and also knocked out a weakened Galactus just to put that into perspective.

@SamJaz said:

@XxGin: Sorry, bad grammar. Meant to see that, like constantine, The Doctor is used to dealing with vastly overpowered beings.

As for the madness, I quote:

@The_Doctor said:

“I have lived a long life, and I have seen a few things. I walked away from the Last Great Time War. I marked the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe and I watched as time ran out, moment by moment, until nothing remained; no time, no space.Just me. I walked in universes where the laws of physics were devised by the mind of a madman. I watched universes freeze and creations burn. I have seen things you wouldn't believe, I have lost things you will never understand. And I know things, secrets that must never be told, knowledge that must never be spoken. Knowledge that will make parasite gods blaze! So come on then! Take it! Take it all, baby! Have it! You have it all!”

We still don't know what the midnight child was.

Thats nothing compared to the amount of shit Con Jobs has gotten himself into over the past few years.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,740 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Well according to the win from Dlanor vs Constantine, The Doctor will just start off the battle by instantly erasing Constantine with the Time Vortex and end the fight similarly.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel