who can defeat the doctor (doctor who) with prep time?

Topic started by akronawol17 on Aug. 19, 2013. Last post by CerusSerenade 11 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,576 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@XxGin: Scans?

Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@CerusSerenade said:

@XxGin: Scans?

Scans on what? I think we are all on the same page when it comes to Lucifer. So there really is no point. No point of showing scans on how John can come back from being erased.. Now if you really need scans on John's ability to manipulate luck well...

http://www.mangaeden.com/en-manga/hellblazer/4/4/

Also there is something called wikipedia and dc wikia

ask anyone.. really

If you have no idea what synchronicity is.. wikipedia is there for a reason. Read it it's all wrapped up with timespace continueum.

@XxGin: Scans of TOAA saying he won't let Constantine be erased please.

@CerusSerenade said:

@XxGin: Scans of TOAA saying he won't let Constantine be erased please.

Please don't say please because I when hate ignorant noobs try to sound professional.

Now my arguments might have been a little misleading about The Presence anyways we will get on to that later.

I have already explained on how Constantine can poof himself back into existence which already makes your argument invalid.

Now Lucifer prevents Constantine from being erased making your argument invalid again..

The Presence just does not let him die (I am trying to make this as simple as possible)..

Now there is zero scans of The Presence saying I will not allow Constantine to be erased. This does not mean YES HE HAS NO PROOF AND I WIN THE ARGUMENT for you.

If Who even MANAGES to erase Constantine Lucifer can recreate him any way he wants. Lucifer can make him his herald. The Presence knows how deadly Constantine will become in hell so he prevents it. Your wondering why can't Lucifer recreate him now? because his still one of Gods creations. Lucifer can't mess with that. You might be thinking that I am making all this up. No.. just watch the movie (I am not your mom, there for I will not go and waste my time finding a legit movie website for you to watch Constantine). If you have half a brain you would know just by not watching the movie.. IT IS OBVIOUS! Not everything comes with scans or proof. You Anime fans know best..

So Constantine can't die because if the does he will go to heaven so Lucifer's like Oh Hell NO! The Presence has no chance but too keep him alive because he knows how deadly John is in hell.

Now I have already explained how John can kill Who..

Before Who can even erase John he will be down on the ground due to one of John's spells (look at what he did to Superman).

There are many ways John can kill Who by himself like drag him to the House of Mysteries where none of Who's attacks can even affect him.

John can remove Who's soul with seer ease just by using his will.

Before Who even knows what the bloody hell is going on.. John will areas have like pulled out 5 multiversal beings out from his ass to kill him.

YOU JUST DENY ALL THESE WAYS IN WHICH HOW JOHN CAN DESTROY! WHO!

Now if your really picky and MUST HAVE A SCAN ON HOW THE PRESENCE DOES NOT ALLOW JOHN TO BE ERASED here it is.

The GEB DESTROYS Spectres brother (another being who can kill Who) like nothing.

John and Swamp Thing approches him fearlessly. The Dayton was there to but The GEB does not care about him. He was only talking to John to John about how The GEB is out of control and Swamp Thing is dead.

The Phantom Stranger was like I am out of here he just stayed behind as Swamp Thing approached the Darkness.

@XxGin: You really haven't, please provide scans of where Constantine returns from his existence being erased.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

AJ from Fairly Odd Parents.

He created a time machine out of string and paperclips in seconds. Can the Doctor achieve that excact same feat?

@CerusSerenade said:

@XxGin: You really haven't, please provide scans of where Constantine returns from his existence being erased.

DUDE ARE YOU OKAY? HOW CAN I PROVIDE SCANS OF HIM BEING COMING BACK INTO EXISTENCE WHEN HE CAN'T IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Now please show how the Doctor survive everything I have said because I have countered everything you have said.

If The GEB can't do anything to Constantine than WTF is a nerdy Doctor going to do? Erase him? You say that argument to any Constantine expert and their going to facepalm.

Also I don't understand half the things your say please provide cans of Constantine returns FROM HIS existence being erased?

lol gg

You really have got to come up with coming up with something good if you want Who to win this one. I have already come up with so many thing that makes the Doctor lose you just deny it. DO YOU REALLY THINK CONSTANTINE WILL GIVE HIM THE TIME TO ERASE HIM WHEN HE COULD JUST DRAG HIM TO HE HOUSE OF MYSTERIES BY HIS SHEER WILL?

If you think about it.. Constantine >Who when it comes to basically everything..

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Doc Brown

Post by hudyman (11 posts) See mini bio Level 5

There are very few people who can defeat the doctor in this situation but 98% of the people that have been mentioned would not even have so much as a chance. Doctor Doom really?, I've argued this on comic vine, he stands no chance against the Doctor.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

AJ from Fairly Odd Parents.

He created a time machine out of string and paperclips in seconds. Can the Doctor achieve that excact same feat?

I'm done arguing with the retard.

:Actually quite a few characters would beat the Doctor, Darsh is one of them simply because the Doctor can't do anything to him.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@AnimeDefender: yup lol

Post by Kurohige (3,706 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Constantine has beaten and outsmarted omniversal beings like the Presence, and beings like Lucifer Morningstar with less than a year of prep, and with his magic he would make the doctor kneel befor he could do anything.

@Kurohige: Isn't the presence omnipotent? How can Constatine trick an omnipotent omniscient being?

The only way that could have worked is if the presence pretended to be tricked, in which case the whole feat for Constantine is void.

@Kurohige said:

Constantine has beaten and outsmarted omniversal beings like the Presence, and beings like Lucifer Morningstar with less than a year of prep, and with his magic he would make the doctor kneel befor he could do anything.

Oh hell yes!

@CerusSerenade said:

@Kurohige: Isn't the presence omnipotent? How can Constatine trick an omnipotent omniscient being?

The only way that could have worked is if the presence pretended to be tricked, in which case the whole feat for Constantine is void.

Oh shut up outsmarting Lucifer makes puts Constantine above everything the Doc has ever done and what he will ever do.

You obviously can't read because I have already explained about how Constantine conned the Presence. NOT OUTSMARTED YOU FOOL!@CerusSerenade said:

I'm done arguing with the retard.

:Actually quite a few characters would beat the Doctor, Darsh is one of them simply because the Doctor can't do anything to him.

Are you calling me a retard? you better not be.

You can't even make a comeback. Right, the bit*hy @$$hole who constantly fails to accept simple logic is not a retard..

Hopefully you get sarcasm...

@XxGin: So what you're saying is Constantine has beaten an omnipotent and omniscient being?

By that logic Constatine is above omniscience and above omnipotence, is that what you're saying?

@CerusSerenade said:

@XxGin: So what you're saying is Constantine has beaten an omnipotent and omniscient being?

By that logic Constatine is above omniscience and above omnipotence, is that what you're saying?

Beaten? I have never said he has beaten The Presence.. Tell me one time where I said Constantine ahs defeated the Presence before.

I never said his even near omnipotent! I have anwsered this question from you before he barely ever uses his magic.

I have already explained to you how Constantine fooled the Presence. If you can't comprehend it don't try because you will just end up hurting your own head.

Anyways even if we take away Constantine's fooling the Presence's feat, he still has beaten Lucifer and killed the first fallen many times.

Docter Who does not have the required feats to beat Constantine. There is literally nothing that Who can do to Constantine.

Who will become Constantine's slave in a matter of words.

@XxGin: You said he tricked and conned him, that would be defeating him intellectually, which would mean he tricked an omniscient being, which means Constantine is above omniscience. Is that what you're saying?

@CerusSerenade said:

@XxGin: You said he tricked and conned him, that would be defeating him intellectually, which would mean he tricked an omniscient being, which means Constantine is above omniscience. Is that what you're saying?

No that is not what I am saying.

Constantine just put Yahweh in a situation where he can't do anything except revive him.

Constantine knew all along that God couldn't do anything about it so his plan succeeded.

You do not have to be nign omnipotent or omniscient to do that. You just have to have a mind like Constantine's.

Anyways what are you trying to get at? trying to disqualify Constantine so Who wins?

There is a reason they call Constantine the laughing magician because in the end he will always get the last laugh.

WHO LOSES DEAL WITH IT!

@XxGin: Then the presence isn't omnipotent.

Which means the presence isn't stopping The Doctor from erasing Constantine.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel