who can defeat the doctor (doctor who) with prep time?

Topic started by akronawol17 on Aug. 19, 2013. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,262 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@akronawol17: looks human to me. But oh well then I give the ultimate weapon

Post by akronawol17 (2,474 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Masterofdeath: ... and who is this?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,827 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@XxGin: DC Lucifer isn't omnipotent, not even close.

Time vortex will erase the pilots of Gurren Lagann.

Post by taichokage (15,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I still say Doom. He's everything the Doctor is but more. He can time travel, he's an insane genius, and he's taken down beings even stronger than those the Doctor has. He's also more formidable In a default encounter. The Doctor smart as he is has no advantage. Not saying it would be a cake walk but take the Doctor's best feats and Doom's best and the superior one is obvious.
Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@CerusSerenade said:

@XxGin: DC Lucifer isn't omnipotent, not even close.

Time vortex will erase the pilots of Gurren Lagann.

You said Dr Who beat Lucifer. I am saying Constantine dealt with dealt with the Presence who is omnipotent. So I am saying is your Lucifer omnipotent? To make that feat come close to outsmarting the Presence.

My god... you need to think about what people mean. I am pretty sure I know more about comics than you do.

Post by othus12 (8,038 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@XxGin: i really want to see constantine dealing with the prescence. please some scansssss

@othus12 said:

@XxGin: i really want to see constantine dealing with the prescence. please some scansssss

Don't believe me?

Post by othus12 (8,038 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@XxGin: i didnt said that. i said i wanted to see it since to me constantine is starting to look like a badass.

@othus12 said:

@XxGin: i didnt said that. i said i wanted to see it since to me constantine is starting to look like a badass.

I would but the scan is extremely hard to find.

Anyways I will tell you how it goes. So Constantine is dead and Yahweh (the creator) is talkng to him. Constantine is trying to persuade him to revive him. He was like give me five years and I promise I will become the new helllord. Imagine me with all the demons of hell at my disposal. The omniscient creator knew it was going to happen and he also knew Constantine is going to be a bigger problem than any helllord in the DCU (yes even LUCIFER!). So his like I'll see what I can do. Yahweh reached out his arms floated up into the air with light coming out of his body and Constantine beame revived. Constantine's like glad you can see it my way old man and walked away.

@akronawol17: does the other person get one year of prep?

@XxGin: So you're saying Constantine is nigh-omnipotent?

That disqualifies him. Next character.

@CerusSerenade said:

@XxGin: So you're saying Constantine is nigh-omnipotent?

That disqualifies him. Next character.

Stop trying to act smart. If you have read anything that I have posted you would know that he has basically zero powers.

You also added the Next character like your so boss. I didn't even answer your question abpout if his nign omnipotent or not. FACEPALM!

Also if you have half a brain you would think that why the bloody hell would the Presence the omnipotent creator be scared of a nign omnipotent being?

@XxGin: How does a person with "zero powers" convince the omnipotent being of DC to revive him?

Yeah, John still loses this fight once he is erased via time vortex, death and conceptual erasure are two very different things, and Constantine isn't coming back from that.

Are@CerusSerenade said:

@XxGin: How does a person with "zero powers" convince the omnipotent being of DC to revive him?

Yeah, John still loses this fight once he is erased via time vortex, death and conceptual erasure are two very different things, and Constantine isn't coming back from that.

God your making yourself look like a fool.

I am not lying. I have read Hellblazer.. It is on Wikipedia. Everyone on the Vine says it. It is true not lying AT ALL!

Oh my! Some gay ass time vortex erases John.. No john simply BFR's the Docter to hell.. Also the devils need John alive. They will not let John die because if he does he will go to heaven and Lucifer does not want that. If Dr Who trys to kill John the Lucifer will just send a devil to kill him.

Do you think John will really let Dr Who kill him? He literally pulled the Phantom Stranger out from his own dimension to assist him! JUST BY HIS OWN SEER WILL!!! Do you know how powerful the Phantom Stranger is!?! Do you really think Lucifer will let John die? Do you really think Swamp thing will let John die? Do you really think John will just stand there and let the Docter kill him?

Dr Who kills him. John goes to hell. Yahweh will not let that. I already explained. Yahweh will revive John and shove a cloak up the Docters ass and tell him it is time for him to fuck off.

Lucifer wants John in hell do you really think he will let the Dr erase him?

Also I already explained how John convinced The Presence. If you can't read it's not my fault.

Post by katmic (481 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage: You are underestimated the doctor's genius. He is the sort of genius can could lock time so only he can time travel. We have never seen the doctor create weapons before but their is no denying how destructive anything he makes would be. He could erase the powers of every super hero on earth, including doom, make himself an infinity gauntlet the likes of which has never been seen before and so on.

Death notes don't matter here because no one knows the doctor's real name.

@XxGin: Dr. who doesn't have to kill John to defeat him if the devil proves to be a problem. He has beaten people before without killing them.

@XxGin: Erasure from existence means that the concept no longer exists, and that there is nothing to bring back or resurrect. If the presence recreates him then it's outside help, as the devils aren't omnipotent and can't bring him back.

If you're going to say The presence + Constantine then it's an omnipotent team.

Post by taichokage (15,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Dr Strange and Dark Schneider should be able to handle this as well. They're up there in power but not near omnipotent.
Post by akronawol17 (2,474 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage: maybe classic strange could win, but i dont think current strange is that strong. and could dark schneider survive a reality bomb?

@katmic: Shinigami eyes would fix the name problem, but Kira isn't writing his name before the Doctor erases him, let alone sees him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel