Who can defeat thanos?

Topic started by SSJjanemba on Sept. 15, 2012. Last post by jeanroygrant 2 years ago.
Post by ReiKai (3,549 posts) See mini bio Level 10
It's sad you believe that that isn't a major feat. Knocking Galactus on his ass isn't something anyone can do, and Thanos has already shown he can slaughter all of Galactus' punishers with ease. And, in fact, has. Fact is, he killed off a planet full of alien mercenaries with his bare hands. Several billion in all. As an exercise.

And yet after all that, Thanos still gets Galactus to permit a mental link, to which Thanos nearly dominates Galactus.
Lies and insults are all you have. It's the only tool Trolls like you posses.
Post by Hendersonfiles (6 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Yeah knocking Galactus on his ass isn't something anyone can do, too bad Ben fucking Grimm did it.

Oh wow..Thanos killed an army full of fodder, I'm so impressed

Too bad Moondragon was helping Thanos in that scan

Nice try putting things out of context AGAIN. I'm not like these DBZ fantards, I read comics and I'll see through all of your bullshit.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,566 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Hendersonfiles: whos?

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SMXLR8: Well, let me be the example of dbz fantard, because no one showed a strength feat from thanos which is above db level. He couldn't blow up a small planet. And hendersonfiles's scan shows that a less 100tonner (capt america) could hit him and he felt it.

Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Hendersonfiles said:

Yeah knocking Galactus on his ass isn't something anyone can do, too bad Ben fucking Grimm did it.

Oh wow..Thanos killed an army full of fodder, I'm so impressed

Too bad Moondragon was helping Thanos in that scan

Nice try putting things out of context AGAIN. I'm not like these DBZ fantards, I read comics and I'll see through all of your bullshit.

This is getting epic, I don't know who you are but I like you already.

Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

That being said, we don't need flaming, we don't want a repeat of the johnny or Batosai disaster from years ago. Also not everyone here doesn't read comics, I read comics, hell, I just picked up the new Green Lantern, new guardian comic, plus my subscription to online Marvel comics.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,917 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage: to be fair I never thought the modern Superman could beat any form of Thanos, and I only thought the higher level Supermen could beat Thanos without any hax and prior to becoming the avatar of death and only in random encounters with no prep time, which I still think is probably true.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,736 posts) See mini bio Level 14

wat version of thanos are we using here cause im not sure about comic books as much as other people might be but i know that every hero or villain has their own strongest version and didn't the infinity gems version of thanos beat galactus or could beat him.

also who came first darkseid or thanos

Post by jeanroygrant (50 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@precon_beyonder said:

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Rune King Thor or King Thor
  2. Odin
  3. Zeus
  4. Zoom
  5. Wally West
  6. The Runner
  7. Galactus
  8. The Stranger
  9. Black Flash
  10. Mr.Majestic?

this

also to add more thar can beat him:

current silver surfer (slight chance)

superman prime

darkseid

monarch

Dr. doom w/ prep

any elder gods

imperiex

classic adam warlock

lord Marvel

classic dr. strange

grandmaster

marquis of death

mephisto

HoM scarlet witch

post-retcon beyonder

cosmic cubu molecule man

And

1. Mordru
  2. Phoenix Force
  3. Serpent ( Cul )
  4. Cyttorak
  5. Dormammu
  6. Captain Universe
  7. Blackheart
  8. Hela
  9. Pluto
  10. Posiden
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel