Who can defeat Hades?

Topic started by mydeathlyways on March 25, 2011. Last post by Danilo018 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hades from Saint Seiya  
Hades starts with Surplice and is at full power  
This is the first avatar he used  
Some Info On Hades,  

Hades alone without the godly armor can take a multi galaxy attack  
The Godly Armor can tank a multiversal attack  
Hades has powers over the afterlife and can create fields that cancle all enemies powers also with the ability to have spiritual swords that are invisible to the human eye can only be seen by a godly being  
He can control the orbiting of any planet or star near by  
Is massively faster than FTL  
His strength is perhaps as strong as lifting Earth or collapsing a moon  
Sttamina is seemingly endless  
Is highly Intelligent  
He is a universe buster and a multiverse buster 

That's all you need to know
Post by Phibrizzo (200 posts) See mini bio Level 7
No hell no, please tell me 1 instance of multiversal defense and offense of Hades, at best they have universal.
And baring some no limit fallancies used most of this is correct.

Anyways LoN, hell even her children the maoh and dragon lords
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Phibrizzo said:
" No hell no, please tell me 1 instance of multiversal defense and offense of Hades, at best they have universal. And baring some no limit fallancies used most of this is correct.  Anyways LoN, hell even her children the maoh and dragon lords "
I second it
@Phibrizzo: I think they're both equal, both have created a universe but Hades can create projectiles that cancle all abilities and can also use his "Divine Curse" To end that B*tches life spam and powers.
@mydeathlyways:  
She is pure Chaos, no one can destroy pure Chaos
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Destinyheroknight said:
" @Phibrizzo said:
" No hell no, please tell me 1 instance of multiversal defense and offense of Hades, at best they have universal. And baring some no limit fallancies used most of this is correct.  Anyways LoN, hell even her children the maoh and dragon lords "
I second it "
Motion Third
@mydeathlyways:
proof or no go
proof of everything, that Hades is Omnipotent, a Multiverse buster, or create projectile that cancel all abilities or proof that his divine curses work on everything or have created a universe
@Destinyheroknight:  
Hades will just cancle her abilities with his "Divine Curse" and unless she can dodge a omnidirectional attack then she's done.

@cfatalis: Seiya is a broken anime so its hard to find proof when it can only be seen in DVD. If you watch the 5th movie Hades has created his own universe and can transport illusions through other eye or mind through his own universe. Sh*t, he's close to Zeus's powers.
Post by KeitaKuhn (658 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Demonbane roflstomps, respawns Hades, and does this repeatedly for the lulz.
@KeitaKuhn: Screw demonbane, he shoves a spiritual blade into the Mech that cancles it's abilities and life spam.  

@mydeathlyways:  
You can't cancel pure Chaos, do you know what pure Chaos is? 
@Destinyheroknight: Can you explain what Pure Chaos is?
@mydeathlyways: Demonbane stops time on a multiversal before it can do it. It can also take Hades to 'Fast' universe where it sends attacks in femto seconds. It wields Shining Trapezohedron and locks Hades in it so it can beat up Nyarlothotep. 

And if you kill it, you fight it again from before you locked it away.
Post by Phibrizzo (200 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Hades created a dimension great deal, hades can destroy say dimension great.

LoN created unlimited multiverses each with a multiversal god and demon without even trying, divinity is close to nothing to her.

Please enlight me where this is a equal fight, she send darkstar to destroy all the saint seiya for the lolz.
@mydeathlyways:  
The infinity of space or formless matter supposed to have preceded the existence of the ordered universe. That means nothingness, you can't beat nothingness  
@Destinyheroknight:
So you're saying she's non corporeal? Okay, but who else can defeat Hades?
@mydeathlyways: He got defeated by ? Athena, which is less than Appolo, Saint Seiya is broken anime , do you even understand what that mean? "Broken" or not" Broken" you don't have any proof that Hades can bust a multiverse, erase all abilities, or create a universe
Hence LoN who is THE god figure of Slayers can beat him, also Demonbane unless faced with another Elder God Eldritch abomination can't actually loses
@cfatalis: Actually, Elder God Demonbane roflstomped all the other Elder Gods at the end of the first game. Time Hax on a multiversal level, beats up the Coffee boy for the Outer Gods and iirc, Yog-Sothoth is a pet to Al Azif... I think. 

Elder God Demonbane as far as we know, is only threatened by it's own sword, the Shining Trapezohedron which contains Azathoth and it's court. The next game is supposed to be Demonbane taking Azathoth down and supposedly risking the destruction of existence.
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@cfatalis said:

" @Destinyheroknight said:

" @Phibrizzo said:
I second it "
Motion Third
Fourth.

Also, any one of the Chousin could do it. Apollo can do it too. Hell Z might even be able to do it thanks to his Light Hawk Wings.
@cfatalis: Um, He created his own universe that connected to the Underworld and can use a attack called "Galactic Illusion" which engulfs an entire galaxy in a illusion. He could set up permanent force field that greatly depowered all the Gold Saints that stepped inside it. And have you ever heard of the Divine Curse? It was used on God saint Seiya who couldn't use his powers and could never reincarnate again, Athena had to tamper with the present to stop him from getting stabbed because it's permanent  and can only be removed by Hades or any God higher. And of course I know wth Broken means, I don't need you to explain it over the damn internet. And I don't need f*cken Proof, you can watch the damn anime your self.
@KeitaKuhn: I mean Outer Gods, then again it had beaten Azatoth. Al have a slime named Yog Sototh but that is it, the primordial chaos of Yog Sototh never actually appear and fight
The only thing that could fight EG demonbane is probably EG liber legis which have a copy of Trapezohedron, and of course something above it (which will appear, mark my word, WILL appear)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel