lol alot of people
rock lee can probably beat him
" first see this
Super strength: Clark often uses his super strength to take care of the farm. He lifts farm equipment, plunges fence posts into the ground, and drives nails with his thumb. When Clark is directly exposed to sunlight his strength levels are greatly increased. Currently Clark Kent can't fly but he can jump very high.
- Invulnerability: Clark's invulnerability has also increased with his age. He is immune to human illnesses and bullets bounce off him. Clark is also highly resistant to energy-based attacks. He is currently durable enough to survive a distant nuclear blast and survive re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere and fall to the Earth's surface without damage. ( Hidden, Zod,)
- Healing factor: When Clark is wounded, he heals quickly if not instantaneously.
- Super speed: Clark can run at speeds faster than the speed of sound. He uses this speed to run between distant cities (Smallville to Metropolis) faster than a word can be spoken, but not as fast as Bart Allen. Clark can also swim at super speed but may not be as fast as Arthur Curry. He emits an aura when using his superspeed.
- Super stamina: Clark can run for long periods of time without getting tired. He demonstrated this in ( Beast).
- X-ray vision: Clark can see through any solid object except for lead. It may appear as a skeletal image similar to the ones seen on hospital x-rays, or it may be a full color image. Clark appears to have mastered the skeletal images over full colour.
- Heat vision: This power first manifested when Clark was 15 and was initially connected to his sex drive. Clark can also project force with his heat vision.
- Super hearing: When Clark was temporarily blinded at the age 16, this ability manifested to compensate. Clark can hear indirect whispers and both sides of telephone conversations.
- Super breath: At age 19, Clark was vulnerable in the Phantom Zone and returned to Earth with super strong sneezes. When he got better, he honed the sneezes as super breath.He can freeze people with breath also.
- Super dexterity: Clark is able to throw a basketball into a hoop yards away easily. ( Duplicity) When he failed to throw a football in a hoop, Martha Kent was shocked and stated that she had never seen him trip. ( Jinx)
- Flight: Brainwashed as Kal-El at age 17, Clark could fly in full control of this ability, but at 22 has yet to control it. However, he has had this innate ability since 14 but cannot consciously use it, probably because his physical mind hasn't developed the ability to control it. However he has mimicked flying a few times, making super leaps from building to building, jumping up at great speed onto missiles and off from bridges. He was also seen hovering a few feet off his bed while dreaming of Lana.
- Longevity: According to Jordan Cross, Clark will live for an extremely long period of time, explaining it as if he can "go on forever". Also, Jonathan Kent and the Martian Manhunter have stated that he may be immortal.
- Microscopic and telescopic vision Clark has the ability to see things miles away.
Callum Petch says goodbye to Screened by fondly reflecting on the site that gave him so much.