Who can defeat Alucard in a fair fight?

Topic started by Zephernix on Jan. 12, 2010. Last post by LordNephilim 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Zephernix (62 posts) See mini bio Level 5

no overpowered omnipotent chars please.


if anyone is confused about which Alucard  I'm using its the Hellsing version.

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
manga lucy.
Post by Zephernix (62 posts) See mini bio Level 5
who is that where is she from?
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Zephernix: Lucy from Elfen Lied.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Zephernix said:
" who is that where is she from? "
She's the queen of the Diclonius from the series elfen lied.
and my Anime Wife.
Post by Zephernix (62 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I don't think Lucy can defeat Alucard from Hellsing.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Zephernix said:

" I don't think Lucy can defeat Alucard from Hellsing. "

the manga version of lucy has billions of vectors (invisible hands that can vibrate fast enough to cut through any substance, and are able to catch bullets) They are long enough to stretch across the planet, And she has the ability to destroy it, And she can manipulate matter on the sub-atomic level.
Post by Zephernix (62 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@rein said:
" @Zephernix said:
" I don't think Lucy can defeat Alucard from Hellsing. "
the manga version of lucy has billions of vectors (invisible hands that can vibrate fast enough to cut through any substance, and are able to catch bullets) They are long enough to stretch across the planet, And has the ability to destroy it, And she can manipulate matter on the sub-atomic level. "
woah got any scans? I'm not saying you're lying but I would like to see that :o
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Zephernix said:
" @rein said:
" @Zephernix said:
" I don't think Lucy can defeat Alucard from Hellsing. "
the manga version of lucy has billions of vectors (invisible hands that can vibrate fast enough to cut through any substance, and are able to catch bullets) They are long enough to stretch across the planet, And has the ability to destroy it, And she can manipulate matter on the sub-atomic level. "
woah got any scans? I'm not saying you're lying but I would like to see that :o "
I don't have any on me, but i'll see if i can find some later.
Post by Zephernix (62 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@rein said:
" @Zephernix said:
" @rein said:
" @Zephernix said:
" I don't think Lucy can defeat Alucard from Hellsing. "
the manga version of lucy has billions of vectors (invisible hands that can vibrate fast enough to cut through any substance, and are able to catch bullets) They are long enough to stretch across the planet, And has the ability to destroy it, And she can manipulate matter on the sub-atomic level. "
woah got any scans? I'm not saying you're lying but I would like to see that :o "
I don't have any on me, but i'll see if i can find some later. "
ok would you know anyone else that can defeat Alucard?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Zephernix said:
" @rein said:
" @Zephernix said:
" @rein said:
" @Zephernix said:
" I don't think Lucy can defeat Alucard from Hellsing. "
the manga version of lucy has billions of vectors (invisible hands that can vibrate fast enough to cut through any substance, and are able to catch bullets) They are long enough to stretch across the planet, And has the ability to destroy it, And she can manipulate matter on the sub-atomic level. "
woah got any scans? I'm not saying you're lying but I would like to see that :o "
I don't have any on me, but i'll see if i can find some later. "
ok would you know anyone else that can defeat Alucard? "
Hrmm. They would really have to be characters who can attack him on the atomic level or bfr him, because this guy can regenerate from almost anything. 
the only non-reality warpers i can think of now, who can permanently defeat alucard are miroku and kakashi, because of wind tunnel/ kamui.
Post by Zephernix (62 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@rein said:
" @Zephernix said:
" @rein said:
" @Zephernix said:
" @rein said:
" @Zephernix said:
" I don't think Lucy can defeat Alucard from Hellsing. "
the manga version of lucy has billions of vectors (invisible hands that can vibrate fast enough to cut through any substance, and are able to catch bullets) They are long enough to stretch across the planet, And has the ability to destroy it, And she can manipulate matter on the sub-atomic level. "
woah got any scans? I'm not saying you're lying but I would like to see that :o "
I don't have any on me, but i'll see if i can find some later. "
ok would you know anyone else that can defeat Alucard? "
Hrmm. They would really have to be characters who can attack him on the atomic level or bfr him, because this guy can regenerate from almost anything.  the only non-reality warpers i can think of now, who can permanently defeat alucard are miroku and kakashi, because of wind tunnel/ kamui. "
thats with him fighting back they can defeat him?
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
According to the Manga only a human who is capable of it
Post by Zephernix (62 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Son_of_Manus said:
" According to the Manga only a human who is capable of it "

can you think of aNY?
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Zephernix said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" According to the Manga only a human who is capable of it "
can you think of aNY? "
What do you mean by fair?
Post by Zephernix (62 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @Zephernix said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" According to the Manga only a human who is capable of it "
can you think of aNY? "
What do you mean by fair? "
being abl to fight him on fair ground no curbstomps allowed. for either side.
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Zephernix said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @Zephernix said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" According to the Manga only a human who is capable of it "
can you think of aNY? "
What do you mean by fair? "
being abl to fight him on fair ground no curbstomps allowed. for either side. "
Not sure
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

           
Post by Zephernix (62 posts) See mini bio Level 5

a Digimon I dont think so lol Bayonetta maybe that would be a great fight.


the mask doesn't count imo he is like toon force.

Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Zephernix:
the mask is perrty much a reality worper but hes not god like. 
 
and never underestimate a digimon    
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel