Who can beat Tsunayoshi Sawada?

Topic started by Haiken on April 17, 2014. Last post by mangafanVT 5 months ago.
Post by Haiken (1,045 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Rules:

No Instant kill

No mindfuck

No soulfuck

No immortality

No reality warping

Power range at Multi-cityblock level at most

Post by taichokage (13,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Road Kamelot and Tykki Mikk from D. Gray Man if bloodlusted. In character they fool around a LOT. Destructively they haven't shown anything beyond block level. It's their sheer hax. Tykki can make himself truly intangible where nothing of physical origin can touch him. But he can touch anything without making hinself solid. For instance. He can take out your heart without harming the rest of your body. Road can dimension dump at will.
Post by Vapovile (2,002 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

I'd say Barragan or Yamamoto Takeshi could beat Tsuna if they are bloodlusted and Tsuna isn't. In character Tsuna likes to observe his opponent, and either Respira or Rain Flames could bring him down from a single touch.

Oh and SpeedforceSpider's edit just made me remember. Jotaro Kujo should be able to do it too with Star Platinum.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,207 posts) See mini bio Level 16

8 gates guy ?

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,442 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Haiken: This thread is unfair. You limit Tsuna's opponent's capabilities but don't restrict him. His DC is well above Multi city block lvl, but his opponent is restricted to it?

Post by gokuboss (76 posts) See mini bio Level 9

kenshin or shishio could on skill but still

@FormerCrimsonKing: I wouldn't say unfair since other guys could present some.. and Who can beat XXX threads is not really a VS thread so there isn't anything unfair to it, the OP(me in this case) is just trying to find someone who could beat tsuna with those restrictions..

BTW just curious, where do you put Tsuna's DC range?

@SMXLR8: That would be a tough one, but IMO tsuna could beat 8 gates Gai with high diff..

@Haiken: Well above city lvl. Maybe at Island lvl.

Maybe Keith White, Hayato, & Takeshi From Project ARMS.

@SMXLR8: 8 gates Gai is above multi city block lvl.

@gokuboss:

Post by eddz99 (2,521 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Without hax there would be nobody to beat him in terms of DC because it is limited to multi city block level, EoS Tsuna is atleast mountain.

Perhaps... Sinbad?

Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Post by Vongola_Primo (10 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Tsuna EoS has FTL reactions and Island level destructive power and durability.

He is easily above HST top tiers

@Vongola_Primo: HST are higher than island level though.

@KingOfAsh: Yh I know. But Tsuna is much faster than all of them, none of them will be able to even follow him.

He also has hax like Zero point breakthrough which he can use to absorb energy.

@Vongola_Primo: Yeah, he'd probably take it. I was just guessing earlier when I said Guts.

@Vongola_Primo: The only thing Tsuna may have over the Hst top tiers is speed. That's it. If they were around the same speed, Majority of them would run through him.

There are people in the HST and power six who can beat Tsuna. He is not above the HST just high within them.

@taichokage: Exactly. All he has is speed. Also, I question whether or not his durability is the same as his DC because IIRC, he was never hit by anything near the level of his strongest XX burner.

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

@Vongola_Primo: The only thing Tsuna may have over the Hst top tiers is speed. That's it. If they were around the same speed, Majority of them would run through him.

Yeah, speed. My point is that he's simply too fast for any of them to tag.

If he spams hundreds of punches to their face it should be able to hurt (if not kill) them.

@taichokage said:

There are people in the HST and power six who can beat Tsuna. He is not above the HST just high within them.

Idk about D Gray Man, but Hunter x Hunter is a pretty weak verse.

HST has some characters with more DC than him but they won't be able to keep up with his speed.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel