Who can beat the the Annihilators? (read OP!)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Oct. 24, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,936 posts) See mini bio Level 16

So which 6 person team in anime and manga can do it? Here is how this going to go there will be 3 groups A, B and C. Group A will be who can beat them , B will be who can tie and C will be the team who cant' beat them. I made this before but no one said anything so i am sorry for doing this but the first one i did no one posted anything. I would like to see people mix and match for this one

Rules - The 6 person anime/manga has to in the status as the comic team so no gods,etc, 3 groups of teams

Post by taichokage (12,675 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Most any combo of the Gold Saints from Saint Seiya can beat them with relative ease but some effort. An elite Z team like Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, Uub and Gotenks could put up a fight but lose. Tie them? Eh, not the easiest thing to do. It's hard to think of a six man team that would be extremely close, from one anime or otherwise. I'll try and come up with one.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,936 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@taichokage: to me sailor moon and nono would be good picks and NO MIX AND MATCH?

Post by taichokage (12,675 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I was just trying to do one anime since its against one marvel group, but I only came up with 2. But using any combo, Sailor Moon, Gogeta, Ban Mido, Majin Buu, Akabane, Hao Asakura. I don't know. It's not as strong as the Gold Saint team. Some members don't even have that much raw power but are very hax. I don't know if Hao is too much though. This was meant to be the tie or near tie team.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,936 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@taichokage: can most of them breath in space( i know some can but what about the others?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,835 posts) See mini bio Level 15

IDK about Sailor Moon but Nono would die. And I agree with the Gold Saints and really any top tier in Saint Seiya.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,936 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SpeedForceSpider: well not in a group nono would be fine and like i said mix and match since the marvel side are from different verses in marvel well some anyway

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,835 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SMXLR8: All the people above would undoubtedly kill Nono. Don't play favorites if you want people to take you seriously. And why is group C relevant? I don't get the point in making a loser team. Anyway on topic, Group A is like I said above the Gold Saints. And I can't think of a tie team.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,936 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@SMXLR8: All the people above would undoubtedly kill Nono. Don't play favorites if you want people to take you seriously. And why is group C relevant? I don't get the point in making a loser team. Anyway on topic, Group A is like I said above the Gold Saints. And I can't think of a tie team.

well not the 6th member and i am not playing this what i think she can hold her own with some of them not all of them and like i said in a group she will be helpful also mix and match

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,835 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SMXLR8 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@SMXLR8: All the people above would undoubtedly kill Nono. Don't play favorites if you want people to take you seriously. And why is group C relevant? I don't get the point in making a loser team. Anyway on topic, Group A is like I said above the Gold Saints. And I can't think of a tie team.

well not the 6th member and i am not playing this what i think she can hold her own with some of them not all of them and like i said in a group she will be helpful also mix and match

Fine its your opinion.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yeah I'd have to agree combine the Z Warriors and they could do something. Other than that I'm not sure. Oh WAIT I KNOW A TEAM THAT COULD BEAT THEM!

Yeah, sorry. I've really got nothing. I even tried to think about it.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield said:

Yeah I'd have to agree combine the Z Warriors and they could do something. Other than that I'm not sure. Oh WAIT I KNOW A TEAM THAT COULD BEAT THEM!

Yeah, sorry. I've really got nothing. I even tried to think about it.

lol!

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now
I can't recall any herald level characters in manga or anime that could give them a good battle. It's either you can put them against characters like Dark Schneider, Gold Saints, TTGL, really anyone above galaxy level and they get stomped. Or someone around DB level and they stomp. No real competition or anything worth discussing. 
Post by SMXLR8 (6,936 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@YouFinished: so no mixing and matching? and their are others characters right?

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now
@SMXLR8:  If you mean others that can beat them, yes.  Mix and match?
Post by SMXLR8 (6,936 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@YouFinished: yeah combine others from different shows to make a team

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now
@SMXLR8: Well it's your call, you're the OP. But even if you did the match will still be one sided, there's simply no one on their level.
Post by taichokage (12,675 posts) See mini bio Level 20
No one on their level? Do you mean no one who could near match or rival them without getting crushed or being way to powerful?
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now
@taichokage: Not that I can recall. Read my initial post.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,936 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@YouFinished: maybe?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel