Who can beat the Silver Surfer?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 24, 2012. Last post by KingOfAsh 7 months, 1 week ago.
Post by precon_beyonder (12 posts) See mini bio Level 5

from anime

dark schnider, golds saint, STTL, tenchi masaki and few more

from comic book

darkseid, parllax, odinforce thor and maybe thanos

Post by SMXLR8 (6,823 posts) See mini bio Level 16
thanos does and can beat SS as he did before
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

No one in anime has the feats capable of taking on the surfer. Cosmic Level entity>Anime(except goku)

Post by taichokage (12,447 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
No one at all in anime you say?

@TheNeutralOne: and why do you say that?

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@SSJjanemba: Unless, we add in Buuhan's feat of destroying the universe... since it looks that he can do it faster than Yi Xing Long.

that didn't happen in the manga.

Umineko characters from Dlanor A. Knox tier to above tiers

i'm not sure anymore , Silver Surfer resisted reality warping and magic before.

rejecting oblivion

rejecting soul absortion in the real of mephisto.

resisting reality warping.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SilverGalford: Of course it didn't that was anime filler!

But what am saying if we add that feat. Buuhan seem to be more powerful than Yi Xing Long.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: Is that chinese dragon name Omega Shenron?

@MarioRedfield: No, this is Yi Xing Long (Omega Shenron)

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: Yeah that's what I asked... I'm confused... lol

@MarioRedfield: lol.

Well Yi Xing Long (Omega Shenron) is the one I showed you.

http://www.animevice.com/shenron/18-14214/ This is Shenron

http://www.animevice.com/porunga/18-14639/ This is Porunga

http://www.animevice.com/ultimate-shenron/18-34444/ and this is Ultimate/Red/Black star Shenron

I hope this doesn't confuse you.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@TheNeutralOne said:

No one in anime has the feats capable of taking on the surfer. Cosmic Level entity>Anime(except goku)

First of all, welcome to the vice :)

Read the entire thread. There are lots of cosmics in anime, you should try to know more anime before saying stuff like that. Daragonballz, although is a strong anime,is actually very very very very very very very weak compared to many other anime. Lots of anime characters can beat Goku, Galactus, and his heralds together.

Lord of Nightmares from Slayers, or Kami Tenchi from Tenchi mayou. They both can stomp surfer cause they are the creators of there own multivers. There equel to Images Man of Miracles.

Also, there are people who are not gods who can beat surfer, like Bobobopathchigler for beeing a toon force reality manipulator who can creat dimentions instantly with no effort.

Dark Shnieder(from Bastard! manga) can beat him by targeting him on Astral plane, Spiritual plane, and physical plane at the same time and erase him from existence.

There are alot lot lot more

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,044 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I love Surfer. I enjoy reading his stories, if written well. People know I don't care for Marvel, but there are characters I enjoy reading: Daredevil; Joshua 'Elixir' Foley; Silver Surfer; Captain Britain; Thor; Iron Fist; Taskmaster and Shang-Chi. The rest, I couldn't care less.

@TheNeutralOne said:

Sorry for double replying, but SS is not a cosmic entity, nor is he on the level of one. CEs are like Oblivion, Galactus, LT, Eternity, etc......

SS used to be a normal creature before Galactus mad ehim a herald of his, but I'm sure you already knew that :) I just wanted to point out something

@Supreme Marvel: Taskmaster is my favourite Marvel character. His 2010 miniseries in Unthikable braught back his original costume, and showed how trulely awsome theis character can be. The best 2010 comic IMO.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,044 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Supreme Marvel: Taskmaster is my favourite Marvel character. His 2010 miniseries in Unthikable braught back his original costume, and showed how trulely awsome theis character can be. The best 2010 comic IMO.

What got me liking him was his UDON mini series.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

What got me liking him was his UDON mini series.

Yeah, that one was good, especially the part that he got an item that turns to any weapon he desires, fits perfect with his powers. But the new one is alot better. Every evil orginization in marvel is after him, and they reveal his true origin.

any others?

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Thanos.

@Obito: and from anime/manga?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel