Who Can Beat The Current Four Heavenly Kings? Non Planet busters

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on June 24, 2013. Last post by TheNeutralOne 10 months ago.
Post by Dream (6,625 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator

@othus12: How do you think Kazuma and Ryuhou could fare in their final Alter forms?

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

@supernova7005: hell no. how is yusuke getting around coco's lightspeed spear?

I said "probably" since we have no idea how strong Yusuke is at the end of the series

I doubt if the spear can pierce Yusuke because it hasn't pierced anyone with more than city level durability.

Post by othus12 (5,663 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Dream:yeah they can beat the 4 heavenly kings. im pretty sure.

Post by 5th (1,050 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Bronze Cloth Seiya during the Temples Arc

Post by othus12 (5,663 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@supernova7005: so now invaitdeath has city level durability? that thing stood up to the death falls like nothing and also whistood the mankinds army attack. btw it had a capture level of 140 (well over gaoh) so no, it doesnt have city level durabilty and considering the speed it carries it can pierce yusuke all right.

Post by taichokage (11,516 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Coco's spear would easily pierce Yusuke. Didn't Coco's beast have the highest capture level? It was the one that destroyed the continent as well.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,096 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Whoops, forgot, he can casually bust planets and then some. sorry!!!!

Post by DBZ_universe (14,851 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ChromeDisaster: Do you mean Daniel X?

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,096 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: Him too. I was talking about

Post by DBZ_universe (14,851 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ChromeDisaster: I somehow new it was him.. but yeah he is hax and badass. Ultimate made such epic character.

Well Daniel would be the same case in this thread as Yoshimori since both are Creators lol

Post by KingOfAsh (1,269 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

@KingOfAsh: one punch man cannot defeat the 4 heavenly kings. not yet.

even though eventually he will one shot goku.

Why not?

Post by YoungChief (475 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@KingOfAsh said:

@othus12 said:

@KingOfAsh: one punch man cannot defeat the 4 heavenly kings. not yet.

even though eventually he will one shot goku.

Why not?

He doesn't have the feats to take on any of the kings yet. His meteor punching feat puts him at island level and hypersonic, the kings barring Coco (Coco focuses on poison) are country+ level in DC and massively hypersonic, durability is country+ level for all of them though

Post by KingOfAsh (1,269 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@YoungChief said:

@KingOfAsh said:

@othus12 said:

@KingOfAsh: one punch man cannot defeat the 4 heavenly kings. not yet.

even though eventually he will one shot goku.

Why not?

He doesn't have the feats to take on any of the kings yet. His meteor punching feat puts him at island level and hypersonic, the kings barring Coco (Coco focuses on poison) are country+ level in DC and massively hypersonic, durability is country+ level for all of them though

The top three highest alerts for One Punch Man are Demon (City threatning), Dragon (Country threatening) and God (Humanity threatening). The meteorite was Dragon Level.

Post by nishi99 (1,365 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Post by YoungChief (475 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@KingOfAsh said:

@YoungChief said:

@KingOfAsh said:

@othus12 said:

@KingOfAsh: one punch man cannot defeat the 4 heavenly kings. not yet.

even though eventually he will one shot goku.

Why not?

He doesn't have the feats to take on any of the kings yet. His meteor punching feat puts him at island level and hypersonic, the kings barring Coco (Coco focuses on poison) are country+ level in DC and massively hypersonic, durability is country+ level for all of them though

The top three highest alerts for One Punch Man are Demon (City threatning), Dragon (Country threatening) and God (Humanity threatening). The meteorite was Dragon Level.

Ok cool. He still doesn't have feats that put him on their level, destroying that meteor doesn't put him at country level for damn sure either, he aint ready yet. I know it takes a long time for chapters to come out but seriously wait for him to get more feats before saying he can fight monsters like the heavenly kings, and from what I saw in the latest chapter, it looks like Saitama has an even longer way to go before he fights Toriko

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Iihiko from medaka box.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel