who can beat tengen toppa gurren laggan?

Topic started by SilverGalford on Dec. 28, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SilverGalford:
its best not to make the mods mad man
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SilverGalford: Actually i support comic also i regularly pick up comics in hard cover because they are easier to pick up just because one likes anime and manga doesnt mean they don`t like anything else.

Edit o yeah dumb me also most CV`rs also hate Comic vs Anime threads that`s why the keep sending those threads here but not anymore
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@ssjsuperman:
well , thats true ,i dont want to be impolite but , i would like the moderator of comic vine locks any anime vs comic thread too .i think thats unfair.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SilverGalford:
i think that goku has more spite threads then anyone i just think there funny  

my fav so far is goku vs galactus    
@ssjsuperman:
lol!!no no  

"goku vs the presence" 

that takes the cake.
@SilverGalford: I't has nothing to do with CV other then being a sister site,  so its another forum with another mod crew if you think its unfair go complain there.
the reason why we don`t have those anymore is because a large group of regular debaters (JJOR64, FLCL1, Cfatalis, Sonata, New Death ,ect) complained about how boring they get after a while. its always either Superman vs ''insert anime character here'' or ''insert Dragon ball Z/GT here'' vs ''overpowered comic character'' and they mostly lead nowhere.
@Kelleth:
well that's true.
@SilverGalford: It is a shame how the good threads suffer under this though like the weaker ones
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Well, getting back on track, it would be unreasonable to argue that the Aristoteles could at least put up a good fight against the TTGL, especially since they lack a 'concept of death'... They range in size and although the largest ones are only about the size of a planet, given their unique traits and powers I think they'd still at least put up a fight.

then again, there's probably only three people on this forum who have any idea what I'm referring to, so here's an outside explanation: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Aristoteles
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@HeeroYuy: look it this way, two of them got kicked by normal human using conceptual weapons, meaning they can die, they are only able to be invulnerable because they didn't have the concept of destruction, and since spiral power alter probability.........
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: Well, if you want to pull the whole "altering probability" effect, then TTGL might as well be invincible. I mean, it's the largest mech ever conceived in anime to date with an insane crew of hotbloods, and you want to let it keep that ability too?

In my opinion then this argument is over. About the only think I could think of that would be able to defeat it would be if you found a way to imbue a planet sized mech with Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, just so it would have a long enough time to react and slash before getting hit with a foot the size of a galaxy..... either that or find someone with lightyear-scale super long range clairvoyance combined with the ability to kill things by looking at them or something to that effect. I don't suppose anyone can think of something that would fit that description?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@HeeroYuy: DEMONBANE, but it is only the visual novel version, the ultimate mecha of them all, it destroys universe by bumping to them, it is that large

it can manipulate aspect of reality(including death,time, etc etc, think of it as a huge conceptual weapon) and somehow some character states the power is infinity x2(how this happen?, mind screw don't ask), and yes it have the same excuse as spiral power, it is powered by spirit 

then again it needed it, since well the enemy big bad is way better, him being azatoth (if i open my eye, one universe dies guy, he is not boasting either)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel