Who can beat Superman?

Topic started by machmans on Aug. 26, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year ago.
Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@akronawol17 said:

Man xxgin, you really wank supes don't ya? Most of the opponents stated stomp most versions of superman. And yes, leaving to sundip like pussy takes prep. I sincerely doubt any of his opponents would wait to let him sundip for five hours. Why the anger by the way?

Well I am not a supes fan but just want to tell the truth.

Now anger and truth are two very different things.

Back to business. You really know nothing about Supes do you? Supes only needs a few seconds of prep to become super op.

Now I will no longer argue this with ignorrant noobs.

None of them gets past 1 Million or CA anyways so cheers!

Post by Echelon9 (217 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@machmans: If it's Post Crisis Supes then the Sailor Moon series A1 tier [Cosmos/Chaos] could dispatch him easily. Galaxia's an A2 tier and she could likely do the same without much trouble. The witches from the Umineko series are even stronger, and any one of them has the power to easily snuff out Pre Crisis Supes like a giant cockroach. Let alone the weaker post crisis version.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,138 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@akronawol17 said:

Man xxgin, you really wank supes don't ya? Most of the opponents stated stomp most versions of superman. And yes, leaving to sundip like pussy takes prep. I sincerely doubt any of his opponents would wait to let him sundip for five hours. Why the anger by the way?

Doesn't take him long to be sundipped.

Post by taichokage (13,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Still takes too long against most of these guys. Giorno or Seiya wouldn't even allow him to get there.
Post by akronawol17 (694 posts) See mini bio Level 9
You do seem a little angry xxgin, unless you usually call people "artard" and "ignorant noob". But i still don't see supes beating everyone listed above. In fact, I think Daniel x (manga version) could beat current supes with pure hax.
Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@akronawol17 said:

You do seem a little angry xxgin, unless you usually call people "artard" and "ignorant noob". But i still don't see supes beating everyone listed above. In fact, I think Daniel x (manga version) could beat current supes with pure hax.

No not angry I just don't like unknowledged anime fans low balling comic book characters.

Now CA Supes.. yes soloes the entire list with ease. If you wanna argue plz do go ahead.

Yep, that's me, the totally ignorant and unknowledged manga fan lol. And I never claimed I knew a lot about him, but from general info I do know he can still be defeated. I still say your giving supes too much credit, he isn't really all that strong compared to some characters. And if he isn't immune to transmutation then buu could turn him into chocolate and eat him. And I know he's not immune to reality warping, so janemba could possibly beat him too. Depends on the version really.
Post by taichokage (13,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Of corse there are stronger versions of Superman that can beat these guys. Although to beat Giorno he'd have to be Prime most likely since Giorno is universal in scope. But we've only listed these character to deal with Post crisis Superman. If it were a stronger Superman then the list of characters would be adjusted accordingly.
Post by Echelon9 (217 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage: The Umineko characters I mentioned are larger than universal in scope. SM characters are just galactic.

@akronawol17 said:

And if he isn't immune to transmutation then buu could turn him into chocolate and eat him. And I know he's not immune to reality warping, so janemba could possibly beat him too. Depends on the version really.

People have tried to do things to him. His invulnerability factor would put a stop to something like transmutation. Janemba is low level reality warper at best. Superman would beat most Z characters.

Lol, low tier my ass! He turned all of the afterlife into candy land on crack, and was warping the universe just by existing.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@akronawol17 said:

Lol, low tier my ass! He turned all of the afterlife into candy land on crack, and was warping the universe just by existing.

LOL!!!! XD

And yet, non-reality warpers managed to do server damage on him with their fists.

And since when does a few growls of pain and no visible injury mean sever damage? He turns supes into a jelly bean, deal with it lol.

@Supreme Marvel: Don't forget, Janemba is so emotional that just yelling at him does damage to him. Also either Janemba is weak, or just PIS.

When he was Super Saiyan 3, he tore him apart with a punch. When he became "super Janemba", Gogeta managed to deliver multiple blows leaving dents on his body. Even showed signs of fear after this. If he could turn either of them into jelly beans, why didn't he? Because he couldn't. Superman is much stronger than these characters. When not holding back, he's much faster than these people too.

He didn't use his reality warping due to pure PIS, even thought he was doing it just fine on everyone/everything else. And gogeta is pretty much an unstoppable plot device... That also happens to look totally badass lol.

@Supreme Marvel: He was scared of Gogeta's badassness!

I find it funny when some characters are beaten in Dragon Ball Z , people instantly call PIS. He encased people in beans, he changed objects into beans but never a person directly. Because he encased the Checking Station, this let the people from the other world enter the normal world. I don't believe it was Janemba's directly. King Yemma, when free after Gogeta destroyed Janemba was able to restore the balance as Shenron said. I still don't see them beating him beating Superman. He would go straight to fighting him, like he did in the film with Goku, Pikkon, Vegeta and then Gogeta. A fight in which he will lose quickly.

@Supreme Marvel: So you are telling me a creature with thousands of years of evil built in him was able to reality warp the entire universe and after life in his FIRST form then get beaten by a being who can't do the same and beat him in the most badass way possible, if that is not PIS then I don't know what is. Unless Gogeta is so badass that he is immune to reality warping. It's my opinion atleast.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel