Who can beat Superman?

Topic started by machmans on Aug. 26, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by taichokage (12,443 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It depends on what you see as god-like. Universal and up creaters/destroyers and reality warpers is what I would call god-like. There are non god-like beings that have beaten Superman before. Despero, Doomsday, Martian Manhunter, Lex Luthor or Batman with prep and what not. None of these beings are god-like just either somewhat more powerful than Superman or a lot smarter. It doesn't take a God to beat him. God tiers within DC alone are much more powerful than the forementioned characters.
Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Giorno Giovanna

Post by akronawol17 (455 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Captain ginyu. BODY SWITCH!!
Post by XxGin (365 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

What has post crisis Superman done to beat that? Also just so you know, Dark Schneider true power is his Dispel Bound it makes it impossible to kill him unless you kill him in the physical,astral, mental, spiritual and other realms all at the same time.

Um Supes flys into the red sun where his invulnerable. Supes just need like a few seconds of sun dipping to gain god like abilities. Now Supes just flies out from the sun and kills Dark Schneider any way he feels like.

^ nope. Besides, he has no prep. So he can't pull any of that wussy sin dipping crap.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,156 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Easy, here five

Dark Schneider

Omegamon X (Omnimon X)

Hellmaster Phibrizzo

Z

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

You seemed to not notice what I put in my post. Superman can pound every atom of Dark Schneider to dust. It wouldn't matter one bit because he must be elimited on all planes of existence in order to die.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Shiny Magikarp LOLWTFSTOMPS Superman Prime 1 Million.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Gemini Kanon and probably Leo Aiolia

@taichokage said:

You seemed to not notice what I put in my post. Superman can pound every atom of Dark Schneider to dust. It wouldn't matter one bit because he must be elimited on all planes of existence in order to die.

He just gets his sword which basically turns him nign omnipotent and omniscient how about that?

@akronawol17 said:

^ nope. Besides, he has no prep. So he can't pull any of that wussy sin dipping crap.

Supes doesn't need prep to fly into the sun you F tard

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@akronawol17 said:

no, he doesn't. Superman has resisted his sould being sallowed

Dark Schneider

Omegamon X (Omnimon X)

Hellmaster Phibrizzo

Z

TTGL is not going to beat Supes , he just goes through the robot and kill the pilot.

@SilverGalford said:

@akronawol17 said:

Dark Schneider

Omegamon X (Omnimon X)

Hellmaster Phibrizzo

Z

TTGL is not going to beat Supes , he just goes through the robot and kill the pilot.

Known of them gets past Thought Robot..

Post by machmans (101 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SilverGalford said:

@5th said:

@SilverGalford: They're not god-like characters, jeez you people misinterpret what the meaning of a God is

By definition, a God should be a highly powerful or nigh-omnipotent being

Gold Saints are not gods

but they have godlike powers , they are even able to fight gods lol! .

i think the op tried to say no Overpowered characters like the ones you are mentioning , if that's the case , no one can beat Superman.

I actually meant to say no gods as in omnipotent beings or the ones that can create/destroy the universe instantly.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,322 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SilverGalford said:

@akronawol17 said:

Dark Schneider

Omegamon X (Omnimon X)

Hellmaster Phibrizzo

Z

Killing the pilot inside the mecha proves to be futile, and their Spiral power multiplied ridiculously by the time they escaped and created TTGL.

Unless it's Superman Prime One Million or Cosmic Armour Superman, Tengen Toppa will take this.

@KingOfAsh said:

@SilverGalford said:

@akronawol17 said:

Dark Schneider

Omegamon X (Omnimon X)

Hellmaster Phibrizzo

Z

Killing the pilot inside the mecha proves to be futile, and their Spiral power multiplied ridiculously by the time they escaped and created TTGL.

Unless it's Superman Prime One Million or Cosmic Armour Superman, Tengen Toppa will take this.

There is one more version of Supes you forgot.. PC Supes with the Sword of Superman will stomp.

Has the sword been used post crisis? Also this is only Superman. No prep or extra gimmicks are involved. Many characters have gimmicks they've used at one time or another to make them stronger but Superman rejected the sword and doesn't currently use it. Otherwise that would be like Thanos with the infinit gauntlet or Doom with the power of Beyonder.

@taichokage said:

Has the sword been used post crisis? Also this is only Superman. No prep or extra gimmicks are involved. Many characters have gimmicks they've used at one time or another to make them stronger but Superman rejected the sword and doesn't currently use it. Otherwise that would be like Thanos with the infinit gauntlet or Doom with the power of Beyonder.

The infinity gauntlet did not belong to Thanos neither did Beyonders powers belong to Doom. Sword of Superman IS SUPERMAN'S SWORD.

Which he rejected and does not use. Even then no prep is involved. To use a weapon outside of the norm involves prep.

@taichokage said:

Which he rejected and does not use. Even then no prep is involved. To use a weapon outside of the norm involves prep.

Wow you have 7000 posts and still can't use quotes or replies?

Anyways none of them gets past 1 million or CA

I would argue more for PC but I am to busy lately.

cheers

Man xxgin, you really wank supes don't ya? Most of the opponents stated stomp most versions of superman. And yes, leaving to sundip like pussy takes prep. I sincerely doubt any of his opponents would wait to let him sundip for five hours. Why the anger by the way?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel