Who can beat Superman?

Topic started by machmans on Aug. 26, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year ago.
Post by machmans (156 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Similar to who can beat hulk thread. Which manga/anime characters can beat superman?

No gods (as in omnipotent beings) or toon force.

Post by 5th (1,248 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Depends on which version of Superman we're talking about here; however,

A Gold Saint tier opponent could from Saint Seiya

Virgo Shaka, Gemini Saga, Capricorn Shura, Cancer Deathmask, Aquarius Camus, Scorpio Milo, the list goes on.

lets make it post crisis superman then

Post by Dream (7,681 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Z.

He scores High Tier Gold Saints but I can see either Virgo Shaka or Gemini Saga defeating Post-Crisis Superman

Post by SMXLR8 (7,203 posts) See mini bio Level 16

any god or god like being could

@SMXLR8: Read the OP

@SMXLR8: I said no gods though

I know what the OP said I was making a point also supes is harder to beat then hulk

edit - I guess extreme hax characters can

Post by taichokage (13,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Dark Schneider, Giorno Giovanna and as mentioned, Seiya and most Gold Saint and above just to name some.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@taichokage said:

Dark Schneider, Giorno Giovanna and as mentioned, Seiya and most Gold Saint and above just to name some.

This.

Yoshimori Sumimura can also beat him.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@5th said:

Depends on which version of Superman we're talking about here; however,

A Gold Saint tier opponent could from Saint Seiya

Virgo Shaka, Gemini Saga, Capricorn Shura, Cancer Deathmask, Aquarius Camus, Scorpio Milo, the list goes on.

Z.

no gods. so none of them can be considered.

if we are not using reality warpers, godlike characters , multiversals and the like , then no one can beat him.

Post by wkar (171 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Bellcross from Heroic Age

@SilverGalford: They're not god-like characters, jeez you people misinterpret what the meaning of a God is

By definition, a God should be a highly powerful or nigh-omnipotent being

Gold Saints are not gods

they are god like with extreme hax

Online Now
They aren't god beings. When has Dark Schneider for instance been considered a god? These are just beings more powerful than Superman. The Gold Saints actually serve what they call Gods so no gods there. These guys didn't create or destroy the universe of anything like that which is what a proper god-like being would do.
Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

They aren't god beings. When has Dark Schneider for instance been considered a god? These are just beings more powerful than Superman. The Gold Saints actually serve what they call Gods so no gods there. These guys didn't create or destroy the universe of anything like that which is what a proper god-like being would do.

Dark Schneider gets destroyed by PC Superman. What is he like a galaxy buster?

Online Now
What has post crisis Superman done to beat that? Also just so you know, Dark Schneider true power is his Dispel Bound it makes it impossible to kill him unless you kill him in the physical,astral, mental, spiritual and other realms all at the same time.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@5th said:

@SilverGalford: They're not god-like characters, jeez you people misinterpret what the meaning of a God is

Gold Saints are not gods

but they have godlike powers , they are even able to fight gods lol! .

i think the op tried to say no Overpowered characters like the ones you are mentioning , if that's the case , no one can beat Superman.

@SilverGalford said:

@5th said:

Gold Saints are not gods

but they have godlike powers , they are even able to fight gods lol! .

i think the op tried to say no Overpowered characters like the ones you are mentioning , if that's the case , no one can beat Superman.

With power ups, help, and assistance from each other were they capable of fighting Gods that weren't even in their full power.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel