Who can beat or match Franklin Richards?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Jan. 16, 2013. Last post by solesamurai 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,576 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SMXLR8 said:

@CerusSerenade: BTW there is no way some of the characters you listed can beat him so show proof or for ever hold your peace

This is a scan of Shiki Nanaya destroying a reality marble, a universe inside the real universe where the person who created it can warp reality. Shiki Nanaya can destroy pocket dimensions and universes, and Franklin Richards has no way of fighting off someone that can kill whatever he creates.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,130 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@CerusSerenade: can all of the characters you listed do that?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,576 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SMXLR8 said:

@CerusSerenade: can all of the characters you listed do that?

Shiki Nanaya is probably the weakest one on that list.

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Dream: Noein is weak compared to him an he could also totally own Haruka cause of magnitude of his powers

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@MarioRedfield: Comicvine has really became a hellhole after the ban was lifted huh?

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/uchihas-vs-jla-x-men-avengers-team-magneto/746308/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/naruto-vs-hercules/747344/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/ichigo-hollow-vs-ghost-rider/747268/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/kid-buu-vs-trion-juggernaut/745953/

You call this overhyping? , this is a terrible massacre in comic characters favor.

and they truly believe Uchihas can beat Magneto? ROFLOL! that's awesome.

this is one of the reasons why i don't post on battle threads too often. currently i'm into League of Legends and looking for a good free Morpg.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,902 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SilverGalford: Well the anime fanboys at comicvine don't listen to logic, despite the comic characters being vastly superior.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Anzendenai said:

@Dream: Noein is weak compared to him an he could also totally own Haruka cause of magnitude of his powers

Franklin Richards is at his strongest a Universal level character. Both Noein and Haruka Kaminogi are both Multiversial, and have shown greater power than he has (manipulating countless dimensions, whereas Franklin Richards just made a pocket universe, though he was little when he did that).

By the way, just because he can control Galactus, doesn't make him stronger. Fully fed Galactus is a Universe destroyer (or destroyer of two universes). He needs the Ultimate Nullifier to become Multiversal, and he didn't have the UN when Franklin Richards beat him.

Post by taichokage (13,018 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Franklin's best feat is probably creating an entire pocket Universe. However that means that most anyone who can create Universes as large or larger than ours or is multiversal could probably beat him. Maybe Giorno Giovanni could barely beat him since he pretty much has absolute power on a Universal scale. If Franklin has multiversal feats that I don't know about however, then no.

@taichokage: I was just looking for Giorno Giovanni feats. So he's a universal time/space controller, is he? Is he the strongest character in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?

Post by taichokage (13,018 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I'd say so. But I haven't read the latest parts. Jojo's is in parts each connected but with mostly different characters. Giorno can in fact do more than just control space/time. He can bypass time entirely. He also can revert anything to zero including time, strength, speed, and he has infinite stats like strength. He's Extremely powerful.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,170 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage said:

Franklin's best feat is probably creating an entire pocket Universe. However that means that most anyone who can create Universes as large or larger than ours or is multiversal could probably beat him. Maybe Giorno Giovanni could barely beat him since he pretty much has absolute power on a Universal scale. If Franklin has multiversal feats that I don't know about however, then no.

That really isn't that big a deal, as I have said many times. But as most have said, the best feats I've seen are recreating Galactus and making Celestials piss themselves.

Uber level digimon (the multiversal ones), Kami Tenchi...honestly there aren't many anime characters I can think of who could pull it off :S

Post by alternative_backup (114 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Bernkastel.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Daniel X

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage: I'd say his best feat is Making Galactus his herald.

@solesamurai said:

And I constantly ask; how fed/strong was Galactus when this happened? I know he didn't have UN.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@KingOfAsh said:

@solesamurai said:

And I constantly ask; how fed/strong was Galactus when this happened? I know he didn't have UN.

Does it matter? galactus being who he is in character would except death before becoming anyones herald. he acknowledged franklin Richards as his superior. How well he was fed has nothing to do with anything, here. Franklin Richards displayed power galactus acknowledged he had no intention of challenging. Which is why he become his herald.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel