Who can beat or match Franklin Richards?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Jan. 16, 2013. Last post by solesamurai 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@CerusSerenade: so are you going to answer my question or what?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,567 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

@CerusSerenade said:

Considering an anime exists for both, yes.

Since apparently you can't read.

Joe joe's bizarre adventure forGold Experience Requiem

Persona Animations for YHVH

Umineko for Featherine

Tenchi Muya for Kami Tenchi.

@CerusSerenade: no that my other question can't you read

Online Now

@SMXLR8 said:

@CerusSerenade: no that my other question can't you read

The responsability falls on you to clarify which question you were referring to. Do you expect me to know which question you were referring to when you never actually said which one? Do you take me for a psychic?

Since you didn't specify and I am not a psychic, allow me to randomly answer one of your questions. No, Franklin doesn't solo anime because the 4 characters I just mentioned stomp him casually.

@CerusSerenade: sorry though you must have seen the question any I was just asking if you think he can solo anime since people on vine say he can and there are not anime earthly character that can beat or match him

Online Now

Comic vine is not the end all be all of these discussions and they don't trump logic.

Ryougi Shiki in void mode can beat Franklin by killing his dimensions to eventually get to him since she has the personality of God/Akasha/the root of all things in this mode. That paired with her ability to kill anything phsyical, intangible, or conceptual with her mystic eyes of death perception means that no defense he can create will stop her. She is only a human.

Archetype-Earth is also earthly, and the earth actively empowers her to be one level higher than her opponet as well as resurrect her should she die. Unless Franklin can destroy the planet, he cant' win, and Archtype-Earth is fully capable of warping reality and creating reality marbles (a closed off universe inside the real universe) so that she can drop the moon.

Hitoshura is of the earth, and he became capable of challegning YHVH, who I said earlier creates and destroys billions of universes in the span of an eyeblink.

The devil survivor protagonist (now has its own manga) is a human who stole the power of strong demons to become the demon overlord and also challenged YHVH and won battles in heaven against Metatron who is second only to YHVH.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@CerusSerenade: They're actually worse with Dragon Ball Z characters.

@MarioRedfield: who is?

@SMXLR8: Comic Vine and their overhyping of characters.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,898 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MarioRedfield: Comicvine has really became a hellhole after the ban was lifted huh?

@SpeedForceSpider: You can say that again...

Online Now

Will this thread is done. Unless someone wants to argue that Franklin can beat YHVH, in which I will have to beat them with a stick in an attempt to stimulate their apparently dead brain, I suggest a lock.

any others besides the ones mentioned?

Online Now

@SMXLR8 said:

any others besides the ones mentioned?

I could name several more. The point of what I said is to make it abundantly clear that some low tier reality warper doesn't solo all of anime and manga, because anime and manga has an absurd number of nigh-omnipotents, and those don't even need to be mentioned to trump anything of the likes of Franklin Richards.

The thread's purpose has been fulfilled, lock it.

@CerusSerenade: like who?

Online Now

@CerusSerenade said:

Comic vine is not the end all be all of these discussions and they don't trump logic.

Ryougi Shiki in void mode can beat Franklin by killing his dimensions to eventually get to him since she has the personality of God/Akasha/the root of all things in this mode. That paired with her ability to kill anything phsyical, intangible, or conceptual with her mystic eyes of death perception means that no defense he can create will stop her. She is only a human.

Archetype-Earth is also earthly, and the earth actively empowers her to be one level higher than her opponet as well as resurrect her should she die. Unless Franklin can destroy the planet, he cant' win, and Archtype-Earth is fully capable of warping reality and creating reality marbles (a closed off universe inside the real universe) so that she can drop the moon.

Hitoshura is of the earth, and he became capable of challegning YHVH, who I said earlier creates and destroys billions of universes in the span of an eyeblink.

The devil survivor protagonist (now has its own manga) is a human who stole the power of strong demons to become the demon overlord and also challenged YHVH and won battles in heaven against Metatron who is second only to YHVH.

Featherine Augustus Aurora

Frederika Bernkastel

Lambdadelta

Tenchi Masaki

YHVH

Aleph from SMT 2

Z

The Chousin

The counter actor

Saint Seiya verse

Need I go on?

@CerusSerenade: maybe a little more =D then it will be ok

Online Now

@SMXLR8 said:

@CerusSerenade: maybe a little more =D then it will be ok

Type Mercury

The crimson moon

Gilgamesh

Shiki Nanaya

30% Arcueid

Metatron

Lucifer

Satan

Beelzebub

Babel

Mem Aleph

Maya

Ouroboros

Tiamat

Zelenin

I understand that you're just trying to troll at this point, but I found it prudent to show just how wrong you were when you insinuated something so idiotic as Franklin Richard ammounting to anything more than a low tier reality warper.

This thread has fulfilled its purpose. Lock it please.

@CerusSerenade: not trolling and again I did not say that well maybe earth level and I can't lock only a mod can so you know

@CerusSerenade: BTW there is no way some of the characters you listed can beat him so show proof or for ever hold your peace

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel