Who can beat or match Franklin Richards?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Jan. 16, 2013. Last post by solesamurai 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,656 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Goku_The_Hero97 said:

I'm going to go with SSJ4 Gogeta on this one.

Kid Buu had the power to destroy the Universe, even stated by the Kai's themselves. End of Z Goku at base form was Kid Buu's level. x that by 400 (SSJ3 multiplier) and you get a warrior 400 x the strength of Kid Buu. When Goku turns SSJ4, he gets all his powers back and SSJ4 is 10 x that of SSJ3 power (SSJ4 Muliplier). Omega Shenron is miles ahead a SSJ4 Goku, and SSJ4 Gogeta is miles ahead of Omega.

I used to think like you.. but then i realized that there are so many wrong statements on your post

Post by Goku_The_Hero97 (42 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@eddz99: Like what dude?

Post by eddz99 (2,656 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Goku_The_Hero97: Everything besides the multipliers... Anyway even someone the at the likes of silver surfer should be able to take gogeta ssj4 let alone galactus, let alone franklin.

Post by Goku_The_Hero97 (42 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@eddz99:

Okay dude, noted. You seem to know your fair share of Comic book characters as well as DBZ characters. So could you answer my question please? I posted it a few hours ago and would love your opinion on it.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,921 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@KingOfAsh: Comic characters are written in different ways depending on the writer. Superman is the best example of that. One moment he's barely strong enough to lift a huge car, the next he could probably slap around the entire JLA by himself. Writers change things all the time. But if you take their highest showings, TTGL wouldn't beat Galactus

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@MarioRedfield: Thats so frustating and creates massive plotholes, i wish writers should stick with the origin of that character and there power. Galactus has been shown to be this massive powerhouse but, as time goes by beating Galactus isn't as impressive as it used to be. Legion/Franklin and numerous characters are poping up and smack Galactus around. Living Tribunal is the big daddy of the Marvel verse and suddenly he's stuggeling with Nebulos WTF! There was an comic where multiple Hell-Lords where deciding witch person should be the next Satan or could sit next to him (the closer you sit next to the throne the stronger you where) something in that order, and what do we see amits those Hell-Lords....Dormammu and Shuma-Gorath, Cytorrak.....What...in....the ....name....of......F%$!. Shuma-Gorath would have nice meal if he would be there and it is in Shuma-Goraths character to just eat them, besides why would Shuma-Gorath be interested in what a bunch of Hell-Lords decide, even hardcore comicbook fans make fun of that comic.

One moment Hulk shatters building and city's and one moments planets are blowing up left and right. Confusing really.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,703 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@niBBit: maybe that is why it take more then one anime character to take on some of the comic big boys....

so does anyone want to answer my question?

Post by GeneralVan (2,351 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: Magikarp can beat anything, doesn't really count.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,885 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@GeneralVan: lol, yes...

@DBZ_universe: @GeneralVan: how?

@SMXLR8 said:

@DBZ_universe: @GeneralVan: how?

With Splash Attack of course.

@DBZ_universe: O_O

Post by CerusSerenade (2,810 posts) See mini bio Level 10

YHVH from SMT?

@SMXLR8: ^_O

YHVH creates and destroys billions of universes constantly in the timespan of an eyeblink, and is not new to soulfucking as we have seen with poor Aleph...

Featherine Augustus Aurora may also be capable of killing him after she killed a universal reality warper by writing down "you died" quite casually.

@CerusSerenade: is that a anime/manga character?

Considering an anime exists for both, yes.

So who thinks he can solo anime/manga since people say in comic vine?

Kami Tenchi takes this.

Featherine Augustus Aurora takes this.

YHVH takes this.

Gold Experience Requiem takes this.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel