Ok so as it says who in anime/manga can beat or match his power? A lot of comic fans kept saying that this character can solo the anime side with ease well what do you think?
Powers and Abilities of Franklin Richards for those who don't know
Reality Manipulation (latent): Ability to manipulate reality in cosmic level and vast reality warping powers on a potentially infinite level. His abilities are so great that even at such a young age he can create “pocket” universes in alternate realities (A pocket universe is a cosmos that does not equal our own in size.). After regaining his powers from a temporary loss, the first thing Franklin did with his nigh unlimited powers was to create a Universe, easily.
Molecular Manipulation: Ability to re-arrange molecules up to a cosmic scale.
Telepathy (latent): One of the most powerful telepaths, he can read minds and project his own thoughts into the minds of others within an unlimited radius. His notable abilities include:
- Telepathic Illusion: Ability to create realistic telepathic illusions and cause people to experience events which are not actually occurring.
- Telepathic Cloak: Can mask his presence from being detected by others. He can extend these defenses to others around him as well.
- Mind Link: Ability to develop a mental link with any person which remains as a connection to that individual.
- Telepathic Camouflage: Ability to mask himself, and other peoples' presence from those around him. Can telepathically disguise himself, making his appearance to those around him quite different than what they actually are, for example, changing the appearance of clothing, as well as more detailed disguising.
- Mind Control: Ability to control the minds of others.
- Mind Possession: Ability to possess the mind of another and use that being's body as his own.
- Mind Alteration: Ability to alter the minds of others by force of will.
- Mental Amnesia: Ability to cause loss of particular memories and amnesia in another person or even in a group of people.
- Psionic Shield: Ability to erect a psychic shield for protection of himself and of others' minds.
- Psionic Blasts: Can project psionic force bolts which have no physical effects but which can affect a victim's mind so as to cause the victim pain or unconsciousness and can even kill an adversary.
- Astral Projection: Ability to Astral Travel and communicate with others astrally through his own will, or through contact with the thoughts and memories of others. In the astral realm, he can use his powers to create "ectoplasmic" objects.
- Mental Detection: Can sense the presence of other superhuman mutants within a small but as yet undefined radius of himself by perceiving the distinctive mental radiations emitted by such a being.
- Mind Transferal: Able to transfer both his mind and powers into other host bodies should his own physical body be somehow killed.
Telekinesis (latent): Possesses telekinetic abilities enabling him to levitate and manipulate living beings, inanimate objects, and to some extent energy psionically. He can “lift” as much as 10 tons of weight at such an undeveloped age and potentially an unlimited amount of weight. This enables him to “fly” at great speed.
Bio-Blasts: Ability to fire enormously powerful energy blasts which he generates from his body's extrasensory potential.
Precognitive Dreams (latent): Precognitive abilities, which manifest themselves in his dreams, enabling him to envision possible future events. Although there are countless possible futures, Franklin foresees the most probable future path, and therefore his predictions usually come true. Franklin seemingly cannot foresee events more than roughly a few days in the future. Franklin's precognitive power developed to the point at which he could see images of future events when conscious.
Dream-Self Projection (latent): Ability to place himself in a trance-like state while remaining fully conscious. While he is in this trance, he can project an intangible, ghostlike image of himself to another location, through which he can see and hear what goes on at the location. What Franklin has called the “dreams” he has while in this state are not truly dreams, but his conscious awareness of the environment into which he has projected his “dream-self.”
Franklin Richards has imposed mental blocks within his own mind to prevent him from using most of his psionic potential while he is still such a young child. It is possible that the strength of these blocks has faded over time, or that they cannot prevent him from utilizing his full powers unconsciously, as he did in creating the alternate reality to which he dispatched his parents and others following their clash with Onslaught. The mental blocks also work only when Franklin is in his physical body; his astral form can apparently use all of his psionic potential if it has separated from his physical form.
The mental blocks did not restrict Franklin from using his precognitive abilities, which manifest themselves in his dreams, enabling him to envision possible future events.
Precognition is the ability to perceive information about future places or events before they happen. It is done by mentally scanning the various alternate futures, rather than using deduction based on current knowledge.
Predicting which one of these futures one is likely to experience can never be done with perfect accuracy, since reality must diverge in order for there to be alternate futures, and hence, there will be divergent counterpart of the predictor in each of these alternate futures.
Sometimes precognition is only expressed in vague dreams while asleep, other times it is clear and occurs at will and when awake.
A being who possesses precognition is sometimes called a precog.